To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Every Guest Ever.. Yes, you really only need to text the coupon code to 827438. No, I PROMISE you don't need an area code or an extra number. It will work, trust me. Just try it.

And to that one specific woman.. no it is not illegal for you to text a number without an area code.

To every guest who shops in shoes: how f*cking hard is it to put them away? If you can find the time to pull them out of the box and put them on.. you can put them away... I aint your momma.. there's a reason why I choose to do shoes last.. you guys are f*cking slobs.

Ttog: Yes, if you are acting shady, we will treat you like you are trying to pull something shady. Also, I don't care what your reasoning is, demanding multiple transactions for your huge pile of coupons is shady.

List from just today.
TTOG, No I will not help you bring things out to your car while I'm a backup to the lanes in the middle of our busy period.
TTOG, Do not grab my shoulder when I don't know you, attempt to crack a stupid joke, and walk off.
TTOG, Do not come up to me, on lane 13 when customer service is 1-4, and attempt to return something.
And for my final one, which pissed me off, Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, Grab that one thing everyone is rushing to get off of my pull as soon as i walk out of the stock room. I won't hesitate to treat you as an aggressive customer and ask you to leave.

TTOG: Yes, you will still have to go to the end of the line and wait if you go to another lane
To that same guest, I really don't care if you're in a hurry, don't dump your items in front of me and try to scan them yourself while I'm helping the guest in front of you

TTOG: Thank you for helping the elderly guest who insisted on having his 4 cases of soda bagged the other day.

TTOG: I've called a manager, they know to come and assist us; Asking: "Why can't they hurry up?" when the front end is getting slammed with lines and crowds won't make them come any faster.

TTOG: I've called a manager, they know to come and assist us; Asking: "Why can't they hurry up?" when the front end is getting slammed with lines and crowds won't make them come any faster.

This bugs the crap out of me when guests do this... we've been having 2 GSA's scheduled lately and they still can't always help right away.

This bugs the crap out of me when guests do this... we've been having 2 GSA's scheduled lately and they still can't always help right away.
Sa me with my store. I'm thinking: 'Trust me, I would love if the GSTL came running the second a light came on, but it doesn't work like that. And if you get any snottier with me, I won't even apologize for having to wait.'

Sa me with my store. I'm thinking: 'Trust me, I would love if the GSTL came running the second a light came on, but it doesn't work like that. And if you get any snottier with me, I won't even apologize for having to wait.'

Great minds think alike. I'm not gonna give you what you want if your nasty. Just saying.

TTOG: You and your daughter were very pleasant and the transaction was going so well. Then I totaled you out. You gave me $10 and then proceeded to clumsily count out the remaining $40 in coins, thus killing my score and making the guests behind you angry.

The words that were exploding in my mind as you lefT cannot be repeated :mad:

TTOG: You and your daughter were very pleasant and the transaction was going so well. Then I totaled you out. You gave me $10 and then proceeded to clumsily count out the remaining $40 in coins, thus killing my score and making the guests behind you angry.

The words that were exploding in my mind as you lefT cannot be repeated :mad:

Your store still has the speed score? Target got rid of it

TTOG, Thank you for understanding that we were for some reason cleared out of ALL change and bills, and not being in a hurry. TTOGuests behind her, thank you for being a group of older women that just sat there and chatted with us while the GSA took his sweet fucking time to get the bills and change. I would gladly welcome you all back and help you with whatever you need.

TTOG: no, I can't break a hundred for your travel size toothpaste. You had a number of smaller bills in your wallet, don't try and pull that sketchy shit with me.

I had a guy do this tonight on the lanes for a snickers :eek: I told him ill try my best to give you large bills. I always ask the bank for 5 twentys when I do a withdrawal because I know how annoying that is. I once worked in a restaurant and people would do that all the time. We had to ask Subway couple doors down to break people's hundreds.

Last edited:
To the lovely individual who attempted return fraud and left an enormous pile of Sonicare toothbrushes in my reshop, why don't you buy some to fornication with yourself instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back