To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew a TM who was doing a reset in stationery & she had a cart that she was stacking sections in as she moved down the line.
After getting her cart taken in between sections not once but TWICE, she went over to the electronics boat, grabbed a couple of larger spiderwrap & tethered her cart to a nearby pole.
She said it was fun seeing people get caught trying to take off with her cart: "OH, were you using that?"

Knew a TM who was doing a reset in stationery & she had a cart that she was stacking sections in as she moved down the line.
After getting her cart taken in between sections not once but TWICE, she went over to the electronics boat, grabbed a couple of larger spiderwrap & tethered her cart to a nearby pole.
She said it was fun seeing people get caught trying to take off with her cart: "OH, were you using that?"

That is ballsy and brilliant!

It's the scanner, bulk up that particular endcap with heavier toys along with really tight shelf spacing and guests will be less likely to just leave things there after they've decided it was too expensive. All it takes is one idiot and the lemmings follow suit, any chance of dissuading that one idiot is important.

TTOG: Yes, I'm setting and yes, it's Valentines product and yes, I hope you never return. Please make good on your word.

Last edited:
To All Guests Who Did This:

Why are you like this

u7bCTm4.jpg
HOLY SHIT LMAO I thought my ten items was bad wtf!!!!
I kept on clearing it as quickly as possible every time I saw it so this wouldn't happen haha damn I'm sorry lol

TTOG: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. I shouldn't have to follow you and your spawn for a minute just to get down to PFresh. Fucking walk in a group, not side-by-side. This isn't a family show, it's not cute either.
To all of those other guests with demon spawn, FUCKING CONTROL THEM! I almost ran over the same kid 3 times today with different vehicles, 2 overloaded tubs and a flatbed filled with toilet paper. Every time, the mother gave me a dirty look like I was doing it on purpose. Next time I may not stop, Just gonna pull the "Oh my god! I'm so Sorry!" and continue with my day.

HOLY SHIT LMAO I thought my ten items was bad wtf!!!!
I kept on clearing it as quickly as possible every time I saw it so this wouldn't happen haha damn I'm sorry lol
I wish someone would clear it out as the day goes on but nah man I show up at 7pm to that and spend a good 30 minutes or so trying to clear it out with multiple trips to get more carts lmao

I wish someone would clear it out as the day goes on but nah man I show up at 7pm to that and spend a good 30 minutes or so trying to clear it out with multiple trips to get more carts lmao
I barely get any morning/mid shifts anymore it sucks. But if i was getting them i'd be complaining. It was ridiculous no one going through the aisles in toys, but all of us TMs were backed up ridiculously. :| So kind of understandable. Christmas eve was calm so i could clear aisles frequently.

TTOG: The guy ahead of you left money for your drink to 'pay it forward' & what did you do?
You said "Oh, ok." & went down to wait on your drink, without so much as a thanks & breaking the chain before it even started.
Then your teenaged son asked why YOU didn't 'pay it forward', you said that you didn't carry cash only debit & you didn't 'care about that kind of crap.'
Way to set an example.

TTOG: The guy ahead of you left money for your drink to 'pay it forward' & what did you do?
You said "Oh, ok." & went down to wait on your drink, without so much as a thanks & breaking the chain before it even started.
Then your teenaged son asked why YOU didn't 'pay it forward', you said that you didn't carry cash only debit & you didn't 'care about that kind of crap.'
Way to set an example.
Decaf?

TTOG: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. I shouldn't have to follow you and your spawn for a minute just to get down to PFresh. Fucking walk in a group, not side-by-side. This isn't a family show, it's not cute either.
To all of those other guests with demon spawn, FUCKING CONTROL THEM! I almost ran over the same kid 3 times today with different vehicles, 2 overloaded tubs and a flatbed filled with toilet paper. Every time, the mother gave me a dirty look like I was doing it on purpose. Next time I may not stop, Just gonna pull the "Oh my god! I'm so Sorry!" and continue with my day.

75 percent of guest tell their kid to get out of the way but to the 25 percent who expect you to swerve to avoid their special snowflake, screw you.

Ttog- I appreciate that you didn't ditch your abandoned items on some random shelf and threw them in my cart but we were working abandoned that needed to go to the floor so it created more work for me. Then you came back looking for said items and I put them back so you had to go reshop for them. As you acted annoyed by the whole process next time just hand unwanted items to the cashier.

TTOG: Holy crap, relax! It's jus a coupon. I understand you want to use it, but when you hand me a full page of ad and then 2 tiny ones, that you (Badly) ripped out; yes, I'm going to be confused. There's no need to get snappy.

TTOG: Holy crap, relax! It's jus a coupon. I understand you want to use it, but when you hand me a full page of ad and then 2 tiny ones, that you (Badly) ripped out; yes, I'm going to be confused. There's no need to get snappy.
This, so much fucking this. I'll have people hand me two parts of a coupon ripped clean in half, and they bitch when it doesn't scan. I'm not gonna hand key a coupon that takes 50c off of a 75 dollar purchase either.

TTOG: don't get pissy when I say Im going to have ask you to make a selection we are closed as you try to deside which facial would like. Like did she not hear the 3 closing announcements or noticed that the lights had dimmed.

TTOG: don't get pissy when I say Im going to have ask you to make a selection we are closed as you try to deside which facial would like. Like did she not hear the 3 closing announcements or noticed that the lights had dimmed.
Closing last night we had at least 5 people run in AS THE LIGHTS WERE TURNING OFF. We had to round them up and show them the door.

We s fella come in with 3 minutes to close to buy a shirt SL helped this poor guy in record time! Then had a guest who wanted to run to her car to get her phone for cartwheel! Sorry doors are already locked! (TM used theirs). JUST GET OUT!!! I what I wanted to scream!

TTOG: You darn right I ignored you as you tried to interrupt me with another guest. It was totally uncalled for you to lean over that guest in her wheelchair because you wanted to know why the "winter" coffee wasn't 70% off. And when I finally did acknowledge you, I'm sorry you didn't like my answer. You yelling "Christmas is over and it should all be 70% off" meant nothing to me. Like I told you, it IS still winter time.

Still got a few rants in me, here we go!
ToAllOfThoseGuestThatUseSelfCheckout:
Stop doing this shit.
Guest: *Scans item, doesn't place in bagging area*
Self Checkout: Please place item in the bagging area.
Guest: (after 10 seconds) *taps I don't want to bag this item" then immediately after *puts item in bagging area*
SC: Unexpected item in bagging area, remove this item before continuing.
Guest: What the fuck is wrong with this stupid shit. I did nothing wrong.

Also, it's not fucking 1986, stop pressing other payment and making me come over so you can tell me "I'm paying visa."

Last edited:
TTOG: I'm sorry that it showed online that we had Christmas tree stands still in stock. I asked over channel one on the walkie because I didn't know if we'd have them in seasonal or home improvement or wherever at this point if we had them. The LOD happened to be the one to answer me that no, we didn't have any left.
Guest on phone: Well, it doesn't allow me to order it online, and you're saying you don't have it, so what should I do?
Me: Well, our manager on duty told me we're sold out. sorry.
Guest: What do you suggest I do?
Me: ....call another store and see if they have any left?...

Ugh I have a few suggestions for people like this...

TTOG: No, even after you asked the Guest Service TM if we could hurry up and pick the online order you just dropped, I will not make special arrangements to prioritize your order over the others I am already picking. Walk your lazy ass over to the shelf and shop for your own damn stuff if you're in the store!

TTOG: You were having a meltdown over the fact that we were out of a particular cake pop.
Instead of teaching your daughter that sometimes you can't always get what you want, you kept demanding how we could 'run out'.
Never mind that we'd been sold out during the HOLIDAYS & it's not like I could pull one out of my ass.
I'm beginning to see who the cake pop was REALLY for.
Hope you get hit by that Wahmbulance on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back