To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do soccer moms have some sort of radar that tells them "this aisle is blocked off and I need to go down that aisle right now"?

Because I blocked off the backwall temporarily with a flat while I stocked milk because it's basically impossible to stock when people keep walking through. Throughout the entire time I stocked milk, I got six different guests try to pass through.

It's why I like wearing a sweater when I go in the milk cooler. When I stock the floor, I can pretend to be the milk vendor.

TTOG today: Dont come complaining someone stole your cart then runaway when I looked for AP. Coming up to me being like, "My cart is missing" is pathetic.

TTCoupleOfGuests: All right, I'm sorry I didn't immediately scan the rest of your order, but you had one item, divider and then what looked like a separate order. Saying: "No. HERE!" in a less than polite tone after which you then proceed to remove the divider from your one item doesn't really make me want to help you. I apologized for the mistake and you simply grunted.

Guest comes in with coffee pot to return. So I start to take it out of the box since the box was missing half of the top. I ask the guest if there's anything wrong. I get the whole got two for Christmas story. So I pull it out of the bag and it looks used for someone that got "two". I tell her its used and that I can't return this thst she will have to come back with the unused one if she wants to get a gift card. She at this point is frazzled that I actually told her no. Then gives me the story that her boyfriend/husband/ i really dont care must have switched the boxes. I didn't see her leave so I wouldn't be surprised if she went and took a coffee pot of the shelf to return that one. Is it sad that Target has the reputation that " we take anything back?" I imagine she will be back today and try again with someone that wont look.

TTOG: you saw there were only 2 of us in pharmacy and we were both on the phone. You then proceeded to walk over, interrupt both of us, then stand at the register saying, "I'm WAAAIIIITTTTIIINNGGG!!!!" When I went to help you, all you wanted was to purchase alcohol, and had an attitude because "the other employees do it all the time." No we don't. Walk your ass up front.

TTOG:

No, you cannot return a wrinkled old pair of pyjamas that are on a receipt that expired in September.
Telling me that they were a Christmas gift and that Target is supposed to take back Christmas gifts just made me want to laugh at you.
Stamping your feet, rolling your eyes, acting bitchy, and practically yelling will ensure that you get less than zero out of me.
You bought the shit in July, get over yourself.

Covered Electronics since mobile dude called out and the electronics tm had to take a lunch-
" Thank you for calling my local Target, this is nokiddie in Electronics"

" Hi, Im looking for a shimmer and shine doll. Its a nickelodeon tv show for kids ( assumed I live under a rock and didn't have kids). Its this blue, purple and blonde hair set of 3 dolls. They aren't the regular price set but on clearance. Must have changed the packaging but its the same thing online. I am just wanting the clearance price one."

nokiddie- " we only have the regular price one on the shelf"

" Im only looking for the clearance one. So maybe its on a clearance end cap. I saw it in your store but I didn't buy ot and I knew I should have."

Dead silence...

NK- " No im not seeing it"

" Okay thank you "

Literally 1 Sentence in....and kept talking the whole time. Just come into the store.

*Guest comes through with a few groceries and cough syrup*

*Star starts to ring up cough syrup, gets prompted for ID*

"May I see an ID for the cough syrup?"

*Guest starts getting ID, then stops*

"Wait, what are we doing?"

"It's for the cough syrup, sir. I'll just need it for a few seconds..."

"Whoa! No, no no! I'll just get it somewhere else. Multinational corporation wants my government-issued ID--no thanks."

Um---wow. OK then. Well, bye.

TTOG: You tried to buy clothes that you thought were on clearance, they weren't, you insisted they were, I scanned it with the myDevice, they weren't, so you start copping an attitude, so I call the GSA, you tried it with him too, we weren't budging, so you stomp out of the store accusing us of being racist and wanting to keep black people from prospering. Whatever that means!

Me: "Insert name of Target here", this is the operator, how can I help you?
Quest: I need the jewelry department.
Me: Ok, may I ask what item you are looking for?
Quest: ...The jewelry department.
Me: ...Um... May I ask what item you are looking for?
Quest: Oh? Jewelry.
Me: Sir? I need to know what kind of jewelry you are looking for.
Quest: Oh... right. Do you sell nose rings?
Me: No, sir, we do not sell nose rings.
Quest: Oh.. Ok. <click>
Me: a0884636-924e-49b2-8ea2-d55b6843dacf.gif

TTOG Who didn't know what toy you were looking for and asked me "Can't you Google it for me?" LOL. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but I can't believe you came in expecting me to google search through all sorts of toys looking for one. Either look it up before you come into the store, or ask the person you are buying it for. For what it's worth, I actually have used my phone to search things for guests.. there have been maybe two times that the guest knew I was doing so for them because they were genuinely pleasant and I wanted to help. But you? Nah.

"Whoa! No, no no! I'll just get it somewhere else. Multinational corporation wants my government-issued ID--no thanks."
Had a guest pull that yesterday aswell, except he said that "Targets database isn't safe and I don't want them knowing my business. Nobodies database is safe."
I had an aneurysm at this dude's stupidity. Somebody doesn't know his stuff is already open to the public.

TTOG. Don't get mad because I can't find the exact item you're looking for. I pointed out the two aisles in infant hardlines where it may be and then had to get back to helping guests in electronics. Don't say "So that's it? That's all the help you'll be? *scoff*". Fuck you, I would help you with overwhelming guest service just to shut you up and get you out of here if there wasn't a line at the boat.

Had a guest pull that yesterday aswell, except he said that "Targets database isn't safe and I don't want them knowing my business. Nobodies database is safe."
I had an aneurysm at this dude's stupidity. Somebody doesn't know his stuff is already open to the public.

TTOG. Don't get mad because I can't find the exact item you're looking for. I pointed out the two aisles in infant hardlines where it may be and then had to get back to helping guests in electronics. Don't say "So that's it? That's all the help you'll be? *scoff*". Fuck you, I would help you with overwhelming guest service just to shut you up and get you out of here if there wasn't a line at the boat.

Ive gotten to the point where I am like I just need a birthday. Any date just as long your 18 years old....ill card the younger people.

TTOG: Was it really necessary to refer to my co-worker as "The Asian one" when you asked for his name?

You got all huffy because he walked away from you to oversee SCO, but his light wasn't on, he was just getting a magnet to undo a spider wrap, yet you complained that he was the rudest person ever because he didn't ring your travel size lotion up

Lord help me people are dumb :rolleyes:

TTOG: I'm sure you thought you were being clever by purchasing all your clothing at my Starbucks counter in hopes of getting a free bag (our city has a bag ban so guests have to buy a bag if they didn't bring their own).
What you weren't counting on was how small our bags were.

Ttog-

Me- "Thanks for calling my local Target. This is Nokiddie, can I help you find something?

Guest- " Asdfghjhjkj"

Me- "Ma'am, can you repeat that again? Please."

Guest- " dffgghjjjkk!"

Me- " I apologize, my phone is having a hard time picking up what your asking. Can you repeat that one more time. Please?"

Guest- " NEVERMIND"
::: disconnects:::

Okay.....

Thank you for calling.

Ttog-

Me- "Thanks for calling my local Target. This is Nokiddie, can I help you find something?

Guest- " Asdfghjhjkj"

Me- "Ma'am, can you repeat that again? Please."

Guest- " dffgghjjjkk!"

Me- " I apologize, my phone is having a hard time picking up what your asking. Can you repeat that one more time. Please?"

Guest- " NEVERMIND"
::: disconnects:::

Okay.....

Thank you for calling.
Must work at a fast food drive-thru.

Me: Thank you for calling Target ----. This is the operator. How can I help you?

Guest: This is Tiffany. I gave my sister Syphilis so I won't be in today for my shift today.

Me: We don't have a Tiff-You had se-Okay would you like to talk to an LOD?

Guest: Oh no I just need to talk to a manager.

Me: .... Okay one moment. *end call*

They never called back. :p

~~~

Me: Thank you for calling Target ----. This is the operator. How can I help you?

Guest: Yes, I'm coming into y'alls Target Cafe and want to preorder a pizza.

Me: Mam the pizza only takes seven minutes to-

Guest: Excuse me?! I'd like to be directly connected to them.

Me: We don't have a Cafe Phone Line. Would you like to be transferred to the team lead at the front lanes (Cafe TL was LOD and unavailable)?

Guest: Whatever, WE'LL JUST FIGURE IT OUT. *hangs up*

--

*10 minutes later*

GSTL: Operator, can you switch to four?

Me: Switching. *Confused*

Me: I'm on four.

GSTL: We have a guest that says you told her she can't preorder pizza.

Me: Can we?

GSTL: We wanted to let you know she's very upset.

Me: Oh I'm sorry. :/

GSTL: She says it's ok. She'll still shop at Target.

At this point I'm like WTF

GSTL: Hey you still on four?

Me: ...Yes.

GSTL: Yeah I'm sorry you had to take that call. She wanted me to "scold" you and she wanted to hear your response, even though you were actually right in the first place, so thank you.

Me: *What just happened?*

#Retail. The guest is always right. ._.

Idk what it is with these crazy food ave guests. I had a similar phone call with one, but the GSTL backed me up when I told them no, I will not have 5 pizzas held for you at 8pm. And the "scolding" you got from the GSTL cause the guest asked for it is just plain ridiculous. Both my GSTLs woulda told that guest where to go.

Me: Thank you for calling Target --

Guest: Yes, I'm coming into y'alls Target Cafe and want to preorder a pizza.

Me: Mam the pizza only takes seven minutes to-

Guest: Excuse me?! I'd like to be directly connected to them.

Me: We don't have a Cafe Phone Line. Would you like to be transferred to the team lead at the front lanes (Cafe TL was LOD and unavailable)?

Guest: Whatever, WE'LL JUST FIGURE IT OUT. *hangs up

--

*10 minutes later*

GSTL: Operator, can you switch to four?

Me: Switching. *Confused*

Me: I'm on four.

GSTL: We have a guest that says you told her she can't preorder pizza.

Me: Can we?

GSTL: We wanted to let you know she's very upset.

Me: Oh I'm sorry. :/

GSTL: She says it's ok. She'll still shop at Target.

At this point I'm like WTF

GSTL: Hey you still on four?

Me: ...Yes.

GSTL: Yeah I'm sorry you had to take that call. She wanted me to "scold" you and she wanted to hear your response, even though you were actually right in the first place, so thank you.

Me: *What just happened?*

Im sorry what if the guest never picked up "y'all" pizza that would be wasting food. We all know how much spot nickles and dimes everything. I would have backed you up even if you were wrong. Ma'am theres no need to talk to anyone higher than me because if you want a personal pan pizza ready for you may i suggest taco bell/pizza hut express. Your lazy ass doesn't even have to get out of the car. Have a goodday...bye now. Don't call back.

TTOS: You be stupid. Really really stupid. You come into our target after "purchasing" hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics at the other Target in town. You try to return said cosmetics with a receipt from the same day at our store, and demand cash back, and throw a tantrum when you're told that we cannot do the return for you for cash back, only using your ID and for store credit, and then you call the police because we're "harassing and intimidating" you. Then when a deputy walks in, less than five minutes later and on a completely unrelated detail, you jump in front of him and scream "It's about damned time you got here"? How did you think that was going to end up? I laughed my ass off when he put you in handcuffs and took you out to his car because you had two out-standing felony warrants for burglary and theft. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Had a guy rifle thru the pizzas in my hot case (ended up having to toss ALL of them, you jerk) before telling me he wanted a 'supreme'.
He couldn't believe that all we had was cheese & pepperoni (which, thanks to you jerk-face, we won't have ANY for the next seven minutes).
Told him the definition of "Pizza Hut EXPRESS" before he heaved a big sigh & stomped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back