To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: You say you *really* want the tagless blouse, but after digging for the DPCI for a minute and ringing it up, you then decide that you don't want it.

Why?:confused::rolleyes:

TToG

You totally made my day. I was just working 4 x 4s making sure entertainment was nice and ship shape and at first really didn't want anything to do with the conversation you started, but you were pleasant. You asked me a bit about myself and if I go to school or anything and you told me that I seem to have a great personality and I'll do fine wherever I end up. Idk man that made me feel good since I still remember the times I would be so scared to interact with anyone and have to constantly hide. I wouldn't mind having a lil chat with you again!

TTOG: When you come up to my lane asking: "Where is that cart that was sitting right here yesterday?" and expect me to just know what the hell you're talking about, sorry, can't help you. (Though, I know exactly what happened to it, especially since you said it was "sitting there") When we say we'll hold something til the end of the day, it actually means "End of the day". After that, it's reshop...

Another one: TTOG: complaing about there being no caRTs and that you've "never seen them run out of carts when it's not a holiday" We had both CA's in the lot bringing in a full train. Shit happens, just wait a minute and there'll be more.

TTOG on your @#$!! cell:
guest: Grande mocha, whole milk. *goes back to talking on phone*
me: Did you want whipped cream on that?
guest: 'Mary'. *back to phone*
me: Ma'am, did you want whipped cream?
guest: I said 'Mary'! *back to phone*
me: 'Mary', did you want whip?
guest: 'MARY'!
me: YES, MARY! WOULD YOU LIKE WHIPPED CREAM ON YOUR MOCHA?!
guest: Oh....um....yes.
I was smiling so hard thru clenched teeth my cheeks hurt.

TTOG: We do not carry that brand of girls' tights. I'm sorry your daughter said she bought them at the store across the street from (local grocery store), yes we are located across from (local grocery store), but those tights are not ours, therefore you cannot exchange them for size. No, I don't know what guest service is going to be able to do for you.

Then there's this:
Guest on phone: Do you have blah blah Our Generation item?
(Mydevice says one on the floor and a bunch in the back)
Me: Yes.
Guest: I was there yesterday and was told you don't have it?
Me: ...well we have several of them
Guest: do you actually have it? I'm not sending my husband ALL the way over there to pick it up if you don't.
Me: yes, we have it
Guest: do you actually have it IN YOUR HAND?
Me: No, it's in the backroom. *puts guest on hold and calls backroom, which I was planning to do after I hung up* My coworker has it and will bring it to the service desk to be held for you.
Guest: So its there? My husband's going to come...
Me: YES.
Ughhhh.

Guest: do you actually have it? I'm not sending my husband ALL the way over there to pick it up if you don't.
Me: yes, we have it
Guest: do you actually have it IN YOUR HAND?
Me: No, it's in the backroom. *puts guest on hold and calls backroom, which I was planning to do after I hung up* My coworker has it and will bring it to the service desk to be held for you.
Guest: So its there? My husband's going to come...
Me: YES.
Then they never show up.

Ttog- its NOT my fault, you live in FL where you can't buy snow pants. No I will not let you purchase ours over the phone nor hold them. I told you that you could order them online and have them sent to your house but you didn't want to listen to me. Then you tell me you tried talking to Target online and they couldn't help you. If they can't help you, I definitely cant. Then you tell me " Ive lost a guest" because I don't want to hold clearance snow pants for 30 days or ring you up over the phone. If you need them THAT bad buy them somewhere that CAN ship them to you.

Ever have one of those can't believe its happening moments-

So Im at GS today and this lady comes in with a box of $200 returns. I ask the whole anything wrong with these line. The lady goes since we have been in [insert state name] it hasn't snowed enough for us to use them ( we have mountains so lies all around) and I have no need for them in FL. I was like No Fing way this is THAT lady but what are the odds exactly a month later. This is why when people say they are never shopping here again, I just say see you next week...

TToG

No you can't check out your grocery shopping at electronics. I don't care if you don't want to wait in line, you're not a special snowflake. Don't even try to call me out on it saying that you've been rung out here because I told you 10 items or less and you shut up and no, two transactions don't count.

TToG

No you can't check out your grocery shopping at electronics. I don't care if you don't want to wait in line, you're not a special snowflake. Don't even try to call me out on it saying that you've been rung out here because I told you 10 items or less and you shut up and no, two transactions don't count.
One time a TM let me and my mom check out at the electronics boat since we had separate purchases. It was really considerate.

One time a TM let me and my mom check out at the electronics boat since we had separate purchases. It was really considerate.
In that case, sure. But when you're a rude entitled lady, you can get your ass in line at the front like everyone else. I've made exceptions for polite guests but I ain't going out of my way for pissy snowflakes.

TTOG:

You didn't want to wait "in line" (you were just the + one) because the lady in front of you was "fiddling with her phone" (cartwheel) so you sprinted walked your cartful of 1000 items up to my SD then tapped your foot while waiting for me to finish a return.
The three returns who came in behind you thank you for your impatience.
At least I was able to get back up for SD immediately.

TTOG:

Dude, no, I can't look up your receipt on my register and credit your card back with what we "overcharged" you when you made an "even exchange" yesterday.
Drive your lazy ass back to the store.

Oh, look, we didn't overcharge you, you just can't read! You do know that you have to pay the amount due when you buy a more expensive item to replace the cheaper one you returned, right?

TTOG: I know you meant well, but it came off as pity to me when you said: "Oh, I'm glad they're accommodating your needs. It's good to see you working."

Just because I'm disabled doesn't mean I want you to feel bad for me :rolleyes: I do have bills to pay.

And just because they are providing accommodations doesn't mean you aren't every bit as productive as the rest of the TMs.
People need to get over themselves when it comes down to disabilities.
An accident or a stroke and they could be the looking for accommodation.

And just because they are providing accommodations doesn't mean you aren't every bit as productive as the rest of the TMs.
People need to get over themselves when it comes down to disabilities.
An accident or a stroke and they could be the looking for accommodation.
It would be just aw-ful is something were to...happen...to that guest. I'll show them Disabled... *cracks knuckles*

It would be just aw-ful is something were to...happen...to that guest. I'll show them Disabled... *cracks knuckles*
What was even more weird is that after she said that, she kind of started rambling and telling me her life story and how she "Understands." me. o_O Uh--what the hell lady? I'm just here to bag your damn groceries. I don't want to know about your entire life. And you probably wouldn't understand me if you tried...Lol. weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back