To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Please do not tell me how to do my job. I had a guest ask a question that I didn't know the answer to, so I turned on my light for the GSTL. It just so happens that it was going to take a minute for him to come, so I asked the guest if they'd mind waiting a minute. They said they'd be OK with that, and I paused for the briefest of seconds to sort the guest's order and you suddenly just bud in "Ring up the other stuff while you're waiting!"

-_-

What did you think I was going to do? Nah, I just sort items to be bagged because it's fun. Some people...

"Ring up the other stuff while you're waiting!"
It's fucking irritating when a guest thinks I don't know what the hell I'm doing while waiting for GSA to come over. Most people understand that it'll be a minute, and I'll put the problematic item aside while working the rest. But the one guest that has to tell me what to do I purposefully fuck with them.

TTOG: We have a fitting room a couple feet away you know. There's no reason to try on clothing in the middle of the sales floor while other guests are trying to shop and I'm trying to zone and reshop. Trying on a coat or whatever I can understand, but trying on tops over your cami that kept clinging making your cami ride up I kinda don't understand why you wouldn't want some privacy.

TTOG: Why did you come to the side of my register, set your basket down (rather loudly, I might add) and say "What do you want me to go over there?" (Meaning the line) Why, yes, that's what normal people do. Oh, on top of your rudeness, never mind that I was in the middle of a transaction with another guest and you totally saw that...:rolleyes:

I love the guest who say "but there is no sign that says 10 items or less" for the IGS but yet there is no sign that says "no juggling Chain saws" either... the counter space at guest service is TOO SMALL use come fucking common sense!

Okay, how? How the fuck do I find at least 5 carts EVERY fucking day that are full of shit? How the fuck to you forget about them? How the hell does your mind think "Wow, I got way more than I needed! Better leave my cart in the middle of the aisle and fuck off!" I can understand an item here and there, but full fucking carts? Jesus christ.

Ttog-

-Its 10 items or less not break them into 2 transactions because you rather not wait behind 2 other people.

-Items online will always say sold IN stores. You need to put in your zip code to find out if our local Target carries it. Don't argue with me for 5 minutes saying it said we carry them. Target does not our store.

- I dont mind coupners. Just I am NOT gonna rip off the coupon off the product unless you ask. Also the baby registry coupon is not reusable.

-No I will not cash your $40 in change. We are not a bank.

- calling twice a day about your application even after we told you HR was not in does not guarantee you wil get a job.

It was a long couple of days....

- calling twice a day about your application even after we told you HR was not in does not guarantee you wil get a job.
Shit, when it came to my application I called maybe twice in a 2 week period. Once before my interview to confirm the time, and once after the interview after i was hired on to confirm orientation because I forgot.

Okay, how? How the fuck do I find at least 5 carts EVERY fucking day that are full of shit? How the fuck to you forget about them? How the hell does your mind think "Wow, I got way more than I needed! Better leave my cart in the middle of the aisle and fuck off!" I can understand an item here and there, but full fucking carts? Jesus christ.
Back when comp-shopping was a thing, we had some Walmart compers who would take a cart of stuff with them thru the store then leave it when they were done.
One gal would leave her half-consumed drink on a shelf in cosmetics. Every. single. time.

One gal would leave her half-consumed drink on a shelf in cosmetics. Every. single. time.
I'll find empty starbucks cups and shit all over the store. It's annoying to find stupid stuff like 24 packs of bottled water open with half of them missing. I hate people sometimes.

TTOG: Way to belch so loudly that nearly the entire front end stopped and asked what that sound was :rolleyes::po_O:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back