To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow if you're gonna pull that don't pull it if there's not even a $50. That's extremely stupid. I always say the change while looking them in the eye. And I'm not afraid to have AP look at the tapes. I assume that will scare off most guests.

The quick change artist. I helped my AP catch one of those many years ago. Any mention of getting cameras freaks them out. They usually are professionals who hit many stores so the second you bring up security they are ready to cut their losses

TTOG:

Whatthewhat???

You came in to do a return, and when I said "okay that'll be $$$ back on your debit card" and you GO OFF like a freak!
"That's my daughter's card, I don't have it, can't you give me cash, she used a credit card, not a debit card blahblahblahblahdiarrheaofthemouth"

I'm sure my face was all "OMFG" but I said, um, the computer in the register just wants me to send the refund back to the payment method that was used to purchase this. I don't have an option to give you cash, but I can put it on a gift card for you instead of sending it back to the debit card.

So you started yelling at me again??? Jesus, what is your damage???

I showed you the screen and it displayed DEBIT CARD right there you fuckwad. Shove that up your ass. And stop screaming that you don't have your daughter's *credit* card, I pushed the button and it went right back to her.

Goddamn, what the hell is the matter with people???

To those guests who place orders for pickup, read everything before you call me. Read all the emails, because yes you can add a day.. it's in the same damn email.

To that one spu guest who called less than an hour after placing an order to see if they could work faster, you could've just called to begin with... or come to the store. BR TL was happy to get your item quickly but still, that was annoying of you

TToG

THANK YOU for asking me if you could put items you no longer wanted into my stray cart while I was zoning instead of just throwing them somewhere.

TThoseOtherGuests

And a big FUCK YOU to

That guy with two daughters who you kept following around toys while they made an absolute mess

That other guy who was showing toy cars to his son and decided to leave them scattered around toys when his kid lost interest

The wife of the previous guy who scanned a bunch of bulky items and left them all over the floor around the scanner

Those teenagers who kept dicking around toys and entertainment

And the "10 minutes before closing" guest with kids who feel the need to tear up my zone

TToG

THANK YOU for asking me if you could put items you no longer wanted into my stray cart while I was zoning instead of just throwing them somewhere.

TThoseOtherGuests

And a big FUCK YOU to

That guy with two daughters who you kept following around toys while they made an absolute mess

That other guy who was showing toy cars to his son and decided to leave them scattered around toys when his kid lost interest

The wife of the previous guy who scanned a bunch of bulky items and left them all over the floor around the scanner

Those teenagers who kept dicking around toys and entertainment

And the "10 minutes before closing" guest with kids who feel the need to tear up my zone

Makes you wonder what their own homes look like !!! :eek:

Before fraud became all the rage, Target used to give cash for debit purchases.
Our store can still give cash back for debit as long as the POS allows it (which is not all the time). However we do not do same day different store returns or price matches at all no exceptions.

Sorry I asked about your son's disability that was riding in the Caroline Cart.

I guess he wasn't disabled and he wanted to ride in it so they shopped with it. We were talking about mental disabilities (god knows why) and I kind of just ... yeah.

She understood I had no idea and she laughed... but fuck me. I feel bad for the kid who might of actually needed it while these guys shopped around in it.

TTOG: STOP CALLING PHARMACY TO ASK IF WE HAVE SHIT IN STOCK!!! I've given you the store number multiple times, yet you keep calling US! And don't swear at me when I tell you for the 6,394,536th time "we have no way to check." Hope you enjoyed that phone slam!

I get the opposite.
G: "Can you transfer me to the pharmacy?"
Me: "No, they are now CVS and have a separate number."
G: "Do you know the phone number?"
Me: "No, I do not have that information handy."
(Note: I have enough to remember as it is, I'm not memorizing the pharmacy's phone number for stupid people. And I hate the people that ask for a phone number repeatedly and then make their phone beep loudly in your ear as they punch it in. I hope they get a special spot in Purgatory where they must wear earbuds that never stop those loud beeps.)
G: "How am I supposed to get the number!?!"
Me: "I would suggest looking it up on the internet."
G: "I didn't see it on Target's website! Where is it listed on there?!?"
Me: "It's CVS now, you need to go to CVS's website, not Target's website."
G: "Oh." Click.

TTOG:

You wanted to return broken earrings and had a receipt so of course I issued you a refund.

You came back with earrings that were $2.00 more than your return and totally wigged out because they weren't the same price (they were different earrings), screamed "forget it, this is bullshit" and stormed out.

Honey, I hope you never have to manage a real crisis or emergency because if that's your reaction to $2.00, I'd hate to be in the vicinity when your head explodes from a car accident or death in the family.

I get the opposite.
G: "Can you transfer me to the pharmacy?"
Me: "No, they are now CVS and have a separate number."
G: "Do you know the phone number?"
Me: "No, I do not have that information handy."
(Note: I have enough to remember as it is, I'm not memorizing the pharmacy's phone number for stupid people. And I hate the people that ask for a phone number repeatedly and then make their phone beep loudly in your ear as they punch it in. I hope they get a special spot in Purgatory where they must wear earbuds that never stop those loud beeps.)
G: "How am I supposed to get the number!?!"
Me: "I would suggest looking it up on the internet."
G: "I didn't see it on Target's website! Where is it listed on there?!?"
Me: "It's CVS now, you need to go to CVS's website, not Target's website."
G: "Oh." Click.
Next time, tell them to call back and listen for the prompts, there's one for pharmacy ;)

TTOG - Thank you for coming up to the service desk to tell me your wife had ordered a drink at Starbucks yesterday, paid for it and then went shopping but forgot to go back and actually get her drink. Very interesting story - but what did you want me to do about it? If you had her receipt I may have offered you a refund. I'm generous that way. No receipt? I have no item number to enter to even attempt to give you a refund. But I will say that I'm sorry you married an idiot who didn't want to wait the 2 minutes it takes someone to make a drink and then didn't think to go back and actually get the drink she had paid for. o_O You must have not married her for her brains. ;)

I remember in the leadership training in "make it right for the guest". It's was like what should you do if a guest drops their Starbucks on the floor?

"Clean it up and offer to Get them a new one."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back