To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time something is more expensive than I thought I go "oh. That sucks. Whatever" or if I can't afford it "is it okay if i actually don't get that one instead?
Same 100%.

to be fair esp. on a sunday sometimes a few sale signs don't get taken down but I still agree with you I would never ask for a price change.

I had one woman the backpack was $16.99... she said "oh on the shelf it said $16.19, you need to change it"

To the angry guest thats always in at 8 on the dot. Please stop coming to us, asking if we work there, when were obviously unloading and then complaining that we are:
1: in your way (whilst stocking an item, and we moved as much as possible to not be)
2: not working fast enough (while we are practically running)
3: not walmart
4: rude (whilst we're smiling and being as polite as we can be after being up since 3)
5: we arent such and such team member

Or alternatively complaing to us about someyhing not being in stock

Everyday, i swear. I love target, but just this one guest, yeesh... most of them are great, but there just these few, that we all hate

TTOG: I don't care if you "saw the ad online already," the sale doesn't start until TOMORROW, so no, I'm not giving you the sale price early. You can show it to me on your phone all you want, it clearly states "week of 8/27-9/2." Come back tomorrow and I'll be happy to honor the sale price.

TTOG: Sorry I seemingly ruined your day when I told you that I couldn't look up your Red Card for you. You then asked if the SD could look it up. I again told you no and you said in reply: "So *nobody* can?", gave me a dirty look and stopped communicating with me for the remainder of your transaction.
Instead, you grabbed your bags, and walked up to the GSTL and asked her the same question. She told you the same thing I had like 2 minutes ago. You said "Oh." and walked out.

I get it, you want to save $$, we all do; but is it really that big of a deal that you need to get all worked up? No. Your purchase wasn't even that expensive. It would've saved you like a dollar and change at most. :rolleyes:

Some people.

Some "free" checking accounts only allow a certain number of transactions per month. If you go over, you get charged a service fee. I've also seen them charge a "transaction fee" for an "out-of-network" transaction because it's not a visa. Didn't believe it until a guest brought in her statement to show us!
You're right, I had forgotten that I once had a checking account that charged for every check written.

TTOG: no, you don't save 5% "anymore" by using your Target card for your rxs....no, you didn't when we were Target....no, I can't take off the $0.05 because you aren't taking a bag....no, we never did that for prescriptions, either....you have keys to a Range Rover and you're haggling with me over a damn $1.25 prescription?!?!?! Kindly go fornicate with yourself using a sharp object....I had a lady 30 minutes ago crying on the phone to her ex because she couldn't afford their son's medicine and the asshole wouldn't help her (yes, I made sure she got it....when she walked away, an "anonymous Good Samaritan" paid for it) :mad:

Last edited:
TTOG: Sorry I seemingly ruined your day when I told you that I couldn't look up your Red Card for you. You then asked if the SD could look it up. I again told you no and you said in reply: "So *nobody* can?", gave me a dirty look and stopped communicating with me for the remainder of your transaction.
Instead, you grabbed your bags, and walked up to the GSTL and asked her the same question. She told you the same thing I had like 2 minutes ago. You said "Oh." and walked out.

I get it, you want to save $$, we all do; but is it really that big of a deal that you need to get all worked up? No. Your purchase wasn't even that expensive. It would've saved you like a dollar and change at most. :rolleyes:

Some people.

I always explain data breach, it sucks we don't have access to that data but it also means hackers don't either.. That usually shuts their asses up..

I was ringing someone up who was on their phone the entire time (I love this actually, I hate talking to people) and after I gave her the receipt and started on the next guest she comes back up to me and literally shouts (still on the phone) "EXCUSE ME MA'AM! THESE SHIRTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON SALE!!!!!" I literally was like "okay...? I can't do anything about it go to guest service" and turned back to the other guest lol I really don't know what she expected me to do???? Me and the other guest made fun of her after she left lol like that's what happens when you don't pay attention to your surroundings you imbecile

Edit: also they obviously weren't on sale if they didn't ring up at a sale price! Use common sense please!

Also shoutout to the lady who didn't even let me finish saying hi before she said "I would like to apply for a credit card"
That's not completely bad though, as it saves you the spiel lol. I had a couple that came through my line and before I could even get to 5%, they were both like "We want to sign up!"

Oh yeah I was totally like that's so great! I wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic or that I was upset lmao I was like thank you Jesus
If only they could all be like that lol. I get even more excited when I don't have to instruct them on every single step. I had an older guest become so flustered by having to re-enter her info that she completely forgot her address and Social, despite having entered it like a minute earlier.

When you price challenge Every. Single. Item. On your receipt, you better believe we are checking the items on the floor for said prices.

And NO I am not just giving it to you for the cheaper, yet incorrect price because you had to "waste time on waiting" for the price check.

I know we've had this same exact scenario happen before with you, lady. I know you think you're smart challenging every item by less than $5, but you really aren't.

I know we've had this same exact scenario happen before with you, lady. I know you think you're smart challenging every item by less than $5, but you really aren't.
Used to have a guest that did this.
The GSTL said meh, she's still within the threshold of empowerment until AP pulled the last couple receipts & saw how much overall she was challenging so he was ready for her the next time she came in.
He eventually ran her off to another store.

TToG

listen here you lil shit 9am is too damn early for your needlessly bitchy attitude

you asked where batteries are and i said "g1, that way" and pointed there was literally 0 need to walk away muttering to yourself "all you needed to say was g1" in the most obviously rude ass fucking tone you had

to most guests g1 isn't going to mean a direction to them, i could not tell you the amount of times people still can't find the ink after i say "g23" and point in the direction all your crusty ass had to do was say thanks and walk off but nah

square the fuck up i am way too bitter about you i will fight you in the parking lot

TToG

listen here you lil shit 9am is too damn early for your needlessly bitchy attitude

you asked where batteries are and i said "g1, that way" and pointed there was literally 0 need to walk away muttering to yourself "all you needed to say was g1" in the most obviously rude ass fucking tone you had

to most guests g1 isn't going to mean a direction to them, i could not tell you the amount of times people still can't find the ink after i say "g23" and point in the direction all your crusty ass had to do was say thanks and walk off but nah

square the fuck up i am way too bitter about you i will fight you in the parking lot

TTOG: No, our Starbucks doesn't carry gluten-free breakfast sandwiches.
No, most of our pastries aren't gluten-free either but some of our snacks are.
Yes, the standalone Starbucks DO carry gluten-free options but we're only a franchise.
Yes, more & more places are increasing their gluten-free options but I do NOT have ANY influence to compel SB corp to start offering gluten-free options at franchises.
I suggested that YOU, the guest would make a greater impact by contacting them with your request but you just blew me off which convinces me that you merely wanted to vent your spleen by showing what a special little snowflake you are.
Now make like a flake & blow the #@$%! OFF.

I have clients with celiac disease and a friend whose daughter has it.
I can tell you, the people giving you shit about not carrying gluten-free options are not the ones who will get seriously ill if they eat gluten.
They are used to dealing with the problems of having a special diet and usually just deal.
So fuck the people who have turned it into a trendy diet fad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back