To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: If you want a deal, learn to use cartwheel on your own time. I'm not going to do a demo for you. In line. On a Sunday. With other guests waiting. :rolleyes:

TTO(ther)G: It's 1 coupon per phone for toys. I really don't care that you think it didn't take 25% off, the coupon scanned, so it worked. I'm not allowed to scan the same phone twice. :rolleyes:

that 25% was really glitchy for me... mostly since it wouldn't combine with cartwheel which it should (1 manf, 1 targ, 1 cart per item)
We've had issues with it too, either it won't scan or it thinks that the item isn't there, which it is. And yeah, I agree about it not combining with CW, because 90% of the time it does, or should at least.

I like the ones who call about this time wanting you to scrounge through all the 90% off to find the thing they want. I gave very little effort to look for what the guest could only describe as a "dog stick decoration". Then the ones who cant do second-grade math. If the package has the price on it, it's rather easy to figure out the price. My endcap by the price scanner is not a dumping ground.

My endcap by the price scanner is not a dumping ground.
I always try to have the end caps near a price scanner full for this purpose. Lazy fucks can't walk back 10 feet to put away an item and just cover the entire shelf if it's empty.

Heh. My state recently started giving out black/white printouts when you go in to renew your license. They give you back the expired one with a hole punched through it, and your new one comes in the mail in about 3 weeks. Something to do with REAL ID and security documents.

TTOG: I understand that you are "busy" and therefor leave your teens at Target so you can go do other stuff. What is not okay is them riding the skateboards around the store for the 2nd time. First time I gave them a warning. This time, since you decided to blame the store rather than yourself, you got offered the option of paying for the skateboards that YOUR teens ripped out of the boxes, or you could wait for the police department to show up. Very sorry to hear (not really) that there was an active warrant.

Heh. My state recently started giving out black/white printouts when you go in to renew your license. They give you back the expired one with a hole punched through it, and your new one comes in the mail in about 3 weeks. Something to do with REAL ID and security documents.
Mine too. Had a guy try and offer me the “hole-punched” one for pseudofed the other day and he threw a fit when I told him I couldn’t accept it. He didn’t believe me when I explained that the hole invalidated it (and never mind the fact that it expired in AUGUST!) He didn’t have the paper one OR the new one!

Mine too. Had a guy try and offer me the “hole-punched” one for pseudofed the other day and he threw a fit when I told him I couldn’t accept it. He didn’t believe me when I explained that the hole invalidated it (and never mind the fact that it expired in AUGUST!) He didn’t have the paper one OR the new one!
Can I be a fly on the windshield when he gets pulled over for speeding? LOL

TTOG: You heard there was a BOGO at Starbucks & I said yes, for all the holiday drinks.
You then said 'Oh, which ones are the holiday drinks?' & I cringed inside as EVERY PERSON in the line behind you rolled their eyes.
I tried to go thru the menu rapid-fire while you asked 'Now, which one had the mocha? Does it come with whipped cream? What kind of toppings are there? Can you make that with almond milk?'
By the time you'd settled on two drinks, it was turning into an ugly mob stretching to the door & you stood there oblivious until I told you your drinks would be down at the other end of the bar.
Then you kept asking the barista what she was doing, was she using the right milk, could you have different sprinkles than what it came with.
After you left, the barista on bar looked at me & said 'I hope she likes decaf.'
I've taught my children well.

Ttog-
Still trying to find out why you asked me where the sparkling cider was and then walked away because I had to look up where it was since its typically a seasonal item. Only to find it on your own. Thanks for wasting my time and yours.

Guest: do you have a flyer with your deals?
Me: we have a holiday catalog or a weekly ad that has all our deals for the week
Guest: no, I just want something that’s front and back that has today’s deals
Me: all we have is the ad that but it’s only a couple pages long
Guest: I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR FRONT AND BACK DAILY DEAL SPECIAL
Me: WE DON’T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT
Guest: *walks away*
So TTOG: I’m still confused about what the heck you were talking about lmao

The last couple weeks, there has been a single-sheet ad for weekend deals. (S)he might have been referring to that ad. But I think they've all been Thurs-Sat, so it wouldn't have applied to today anyway.

-spills tator tots all over ground-

-guest walks by-

"Awh, man, that sucks, hey can you help me find something?"
:):):):):);):):):):):)

Guest: *as he watches the cashier do her job and assist a guest* Jesus Christ, this is slow.

Bitch, there are 16 freaking SCOs in the store. Want to get out quick? Use 'em, because it's not like lines will magically get better in the coming weeks. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back