To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: STOP TOUCHING MY WORKSPACE! This job is not that hard, but when your fucking around with my bags and removing items as I'm bagging, then yes, this job becomes a royal PITA.

TTO(ther)G: Couldn't help but chuckle as I was leaving because you were pleading with the GSTL about Hatchimals at7:45 PM. You're lucky we even had the smaller ones in stock, despite it not being what you wanted.

TT(many)Gs: What part of "quantities limited, no rainchecks" do you not understand???

All .... bloody .... weekend. I am SOOOO glad this sale is over.

I wasn't even in market and...

Older lady: where are your canned beans?? I found only one can and I never heard of this kind!
Me: *checks mydevice then walks guest to aisle*
Older lady: OK, now I need to find those beans...
Me: Ma'am, what type of beans were you looking for?
Older lady: Well now that you've showed me the beans, I can find them!
Me: *shrugs and walks away*

So much for Spot wanting us to place the product in the guest's hand lol

Working back in Dairy today, me and two other guys were working a pull and admittedly we got in the way of someone, we got right the hell out of the way within a blink, I said sorry, we each said sorry one by one, but all she does is roll her eyes.

BITCH WAS THAT FUCKING NECESSARY WE SAID SORRY GET OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE

Working back in Dairy today, me and two other guys were working a pull and admittedly we got in the way of someone, we got right the hell out of the way within a blink, I said sorry, we each said sorry one by one, but all she does is roll her eyes.

BITCH WAS THAT FUCKING NECESSARY WE SAID SORRY GET OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE
Show this to the bitch

This is my new favorite video, god i love it

TT(several guests)G: When you bring up bulk food items please write the code on the little ties.. I don't have those codes up here and i sure in hell dont have any of them memorized.

TT(several guests)G: When you bring up bulk food items please write the code on the little ties.. I don't have those codes up here and i sure in hell dont have any of them memorized.
I hate to say it but it is not the guests job to put PLUs anywhere. They should be at your register (my store had a sheet with them all at every lane)

I hate to say it but it is not the guests job to put PLUs anywhere. They should be at your register (my store had a sheet with them all at every lane)

I was about to say, every lane should have like a booklet with every single bulk code in the store, and if it's a seasonal item or whatever they print barcodes for it at every lane.

Your GSTLs should probably get some of those booklets. After 2 years of cashiering I know everything like the back of my hand almost, but your store should have the little booklets with all of the codes.

I was about to say, every lane should have like a booklet with every single bulk code in the store, and if it's a seasonal item or whatever they print barcodes for it at every lane.

Your GSTLs should probably get some of those booklets. After 2 years of cashiering I know everything like the back of my hand almost, but your store should have the little booklets with all of the codes.
All I know are bananas and avocados. I know a bunch of other codes but not what they match up to :p

Also most stuff has a sticker on it with the PLU

Ah, but a bunch of those stickers don't match our system. Like friggin bananas.

Grapes are wrong at my store and bulk rice and assorted nuts don't have them sadly.

Grapes are wrong at my store and bulk rice and assorted nuts don't have them sadly.

Actually that is a real issue at my store too... it's better now, though. We only carry one kind of Avocados but we had three kinds keyed into SCO so people were entering in the wrong avocados left and right. I forgot what the new one is because it's been a while since I've cashiered once again but there's a new one out there...

I also forgot you left target... or did you???

All I know are bananas and avocados. I know a bunch of other codes but not what they match up to :p

Also most stuff has a sticker on it with the PLU

I want to have a PLU Memory contest now...

Banana 4011
Avocado 4025
Red Pepper 4088
Green pepper 4861
Yellow Pepper 4680
Orange Pepper 3121
Asparagus 4080
Sweet Onion 4065
White Onion 4663
Garlic 4068
Green Grapes 4022
Red Grapes 4023
Red on vine Tomato 4664
beefsteak tomato its at the tip of my tongue I can't remember
Roma Tomato 4087

I want to have a PLU Memory contest now...

Banana 4011
Avocado 4025
Red Pepper 4088
Green pepper 4861
Yellow Pepper 4680
Orange Pepper 3121
Asparagus 4080
Sweet Onion 4065
White Onion 4663
Garlic 4068
Green Grapes 4022
Red Grapes 4023
Red on vine Tomato 4664
beefsteak tomato its at the tip of my tongue I can't remember
Roma Tomato 4087
Non Super Targets use 8011 for bananas

Actually that is a real issue at my store too... it's better now, though. We only carry one kind of Avocados but we had three kinds keyed into SCO so people were entering in the wrong avocados left and right. I forgot what the new one is because it's been a while since I've cashiered once again but there's a new one out there...

I also forgot you left target... or did you???

Yupp I did that's why I was griping.. people at my store not putting down plu.

TTOG: when you ask if I can ring out your other items and I say, “I can do up to 5 items,” that means 1-5. Not multiples of 5 different TYPES of items, 5 items TOTAL! Yes, your 4 shampoos count as 4 items, even though they’re all the same kind, as do your 3 boxes of cheerios, your 4 packs of paper towels, etc. I have 1 set of bags and very limited counter space, not to mention a line of people behind you and nobody else working other than the pharmacist. PLUS, your paying for your rx with a flex spending card, which means I’d have to do a separate transaction for all of your other items. Walk your ass up to the front and use the SCO!

TTOG: don’t tell me how to do my job. Yes, I know where the bin is where your prescription should be alphabetically, but protocol says I have to pull you up in the computer first. AND, based on the medication, it isn’t in that bin because it has to be mixed, therefore it is in the “mix” bin, which is nowhere near the “alphabetical” bin. Calling me an idiot because I walked in the opposite direction of the “F” bin was uncalled for and I hope you choke on it :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back