To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: FUCK. YOU. It's not my fault that the delivery guy crushed your package, and it's not my fault that the phone rep for Target.com told you one thing, and you decided to do the exact opposite of what they told you to do. It's not even my job to do guest service and handle this kind of crap. I've been more than generous in trying to make things right for you, but nope. Not good enough. DO NOT cut me off mid sentence and scream at me and then expect me to fix your problems. I seriously feel bad for the next person that has to deal with your entitled ass.
Now imagine dealing with that every day being a GSTM.

Target.com always tells the guest we can give them the world in store. It’s so annoying.

Yeah, because waiting until the GSA walks away before cussing them out and being nasty about their weight totally isn't going to get you noticed...or get you your items.

TTOG: I was more than happy to call the Target across town when we didn't have an item available for you. Thanks for being understanding when they wouldn't hold it for you (even though I asked them to).

TTOG:

You came to my desk and wanted to return a blue blanket but defensively stated that you didn't have your receipt and you just wanted your money back.

Me: Sure, do you have the card?
You: No, I just want cash.
Me: Without the card used to purchase the item or the receipt, we can make a return and give you a merchandise card.
You: Well I lost the receipt but I bought it last week even though I didn't want a blue blanket, I wanted green, but you said that you were out of green ones.
Me: I'm sure I don't know what color blankets are in stock but okay (your point is?)
Me: I can scan the back of your ID to start making a return.
You: *throws ID at me*
Me: *scans it, scans blue blanket* Okay, that will be $$ on a merchandise card.
You: *screams* I SAID I WANT CASH THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS IS WHY I NEVER SHOP HERE I LOST THE RECEIPT BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GREEN ONE SINCE YOU LIED AND YOU GOT MORE IN SO I DON'T WANT THIS BLUE ONE!!!
Me: Without a receipt the only thing we can do is put your refund on a merchandise card. There is NO other option.
You: Well I have the receipt for the green one right here.
Me: Okay, would you like to return the green one?
You: No, just use the green one receipt to return the blue one.
Me: *looks at you like you are a special kind of stupid* Uh, no. It doesn't work that way, two completely different inventory items.
You: *says some cunty stuff and yells more* *picks up blanket and throws it at me* GIVE ME MY REFUND
Me: LOD TO SERVICE DESK IMMEDIATELY FOR A CUSTOMER
Me: *walks off*

LOD: *repeats everything I said*
You: *leaves with blue blanket*

YES, YES, YES. Every single guest wanted to know why the $10 didn't come off of their total. Yet none of them thought to question why I had handed them a $10 gift card.:confused:
I get *a lot* (read: too fucking many) "What's this?"
Me: That's what you get. It's for a $10 gift card.
G: Oh! So---can I use it now??
Me: *smiling through my growing annoyance* No, next time.
G: Heh...OK Sweet

Register, my name is Head and I'm going to use you as a punching bag until I am unconscious...:rolleyes:

OH MY GOD!!!!! I HATE THAT!! *scans coupon* “okay here’s your gift card” “..what’s this..” “..from the coupon?” “it’s not $10 off?” *turns it towards them and they read out loud “free $10 gift card...oh you’re right I guess...”* like what the fuck??? Why does this happen literally every time? It’s in HUGE letters

TToG:

man youre usually kind of pleasant for a collector but hOLY S H IT you were awful yesterday

I go up to the boat and see him at the boat with that new big hulk funko pop

hes on the phone with his wife and wants to know if she can pay over the phone cos she has the credit card and he has no money on him (idk why he even came in with no money considering hes a collector but ok)

so i tell him no srry we cant and i try checking to see if it'll let him order it online for store pickup, it doesnt.

he knows that we dont do holds either so at this point hes telling his wife, rather loudly, how customer unfriendly target is and how you know its a problem when target makes walmart look good cos even walmart lets you pay over the phone etc etc

so then this other guest approaches and just waits while i try and deal w this guy and, even louder, hes like and now theres a scalper eyeing the pop i have and he knows i have to walk away from it and hes gonna jump on it and list it on ebay for 100 dollars this is fucking stupid i hate shopping at target (hES A REGULAR FFS) and holy shit he was so extra

he finally leaves when my tl happens to pass by and reiterates what i said abt not being able to pay over the phone and my tl helps the guest

who wanted a fucking video game

god if you show up in my fucking store again you bet your ass imma guest service you in the most passive aggressive way possible

"oh welcome back to target, guess walmart wasnt enough today?"

"ah you looking for the hulk pop? sold out c:"

"very friendly collectors bought em"

I’m on a lift with the upper half of my body inside the ceiling. No, I’m not coming down to unlock baby formula, that’s also on the opposite side of the store.

“Don’t work here, just maintenance.”

Wow and I thought my store was shady.

TTOG:

Screw you. I walked out from my service desk to grab a lady who'd been waiting in line and you jumped the line then had the nerve to bitch about how you shouldn't be expected to wait in line because you only have 5 items.

Newsflash, I'm taking the lady who was waiting longer. Your ass needs to STFU and wait. And pointing out that we "never have enough cashiers" when I had the ENTIRE FLOOR backing up doesn't make me go any faster. Oh, damn, how did your payment get cancelled three times??? Guess your card is "broken".

I’m on a lift with the upper half of my body inside the ceiling. No, I’m not coming down to unlock baby formula, that’s also on the opposite side of the store.

“Don’t work here, just maintenance.”
I had a guest walk INTO THE BACKROOM, through our bulk side, to the SFS workcenter, and asked me, while I was up on the Wave, if I could check for a Christmas tree that there were none of out on the floor. I guess she heard the Wave beeping and knew I was back there? After I was speechless for a couple of seconds, I told her she couldn't be back there and she needed to use the callbox if she needed help and there was nobody around. Christ. :eek: I guess there's something about being up on the Wave that screams "CIHYFS?".

TTOG: If you want to piss off someone at Starbucks or Target Cafe, ask them how 'fresh' their (insert best-selling item here) is.
At SB we're brewing a new pot every 30 minutes (sometimes not even that long during the morning rush) & cafe runs 90+ pizzas a day so it's VERY unlikely you'd have anything cold.

TTO bitch G: I'm sorry that you no longer have access to one of your credit cards, but there's literally no way for us to process that return OTHER than to a Target GiftCard. I don't give a damn whether or not it was a "rewards card" and "basically like cash", there's physically no way for me to give you back cash! When we tried to explain to you that it was a Visa credit card, and that it would have to go back onto that Visa credit card or to a Target GiftCard, you had absolutely no right to take out your other Visa credit card, throw it at us, and yell "THIS IS A VISA CREDIT CARD TOO! PUT IT BACK ON HERE OR GIVE ME CASH". YOU PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD. YOU DON'T GET CASH BACK WHEN YOU PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD. The GSTL was getting sick of your bitching, so congratulations on getting an override and walking out of our store with free money!

also thanks for making shit more complicated when I was trying to train one of our cart attendants to do Guest Service

Fucking bitch.

TTO bitch G: I'm sorry that you no longer have access to one of your credit cards, but there's literally no way for us to process that return OTHER than to a Target GiftCard. I don't give a damn whether or not it was a "rewards card" and "basically like cash", there's physically no way for me to give you back cash! When we tried to explain to you that it was a Visa credit card, and that it would have to go back onto that Visa credit card or to a Target GiftCard, you had absolutely no right to take out your other Visa credit card, throw it at us, and yell "THIS IS A VISA CREDIT CARD TOO! PUT IT BACK ON HERE OR GIVE ME CASH". YOU PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD. YOU DON'T GET CASH BACK WHEN YOU PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD. The GSTL was getting sick of your bitching, so congratulations on getting an override and walking out of our store with free money!

also thanks for making shit more complicated when I was trying to train one of our cart attendants to do Guest Service

Fucking bitch.
If I were the GSTL I would’ve overridden it back onto the other visa since that’s better than cash but they shouldn’t even do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back