To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i knew you could do no barcode but i didn't think you could do price change and change it up unless it's a return.

to that one guest-darling was it really worth it for that extra $4 because you didn't have a receipt and couldn't for over a half hour and about 6 tm's get it through your head that a)it's not sold at our store and b) you can only get the lowest price it did sell for at our store without a receipt. And seriously why the heck did you pay $6 for ONE chapstick. I would have wanted it to be made of gold flakes for that price.

Somewhere back there I was going to attempt to make a Sabbath joke (get it, never had to work a day in her life? *sigh*) but I decided not to.

since when can you change the price UP?

It's probably due to our software....it's different back in pharmacy than the regular registers or even GS.

And for the record....I argued with her over the price and didn't want to do it...she was starting to get mad, there was a line forming behind her, and we were short-handed at the time so I needed to get back to "work".

Last edited:
It's probably due to our software....it's different back in pharmacy than the regular registers or even GS.

And for the record....I argued with her over the price and didn't want to do it...she was starting to get mad, there was a line forming behind her, and we were short-handed at the time so I needed to get back to "work".

Yeah pharm software is a little bit different, wouldn't surprise me actually.

To that one guest with the young child in the cart, please realize that I was holding the hot salted pretzel you just paid for the fight between two other guests broke out at the exit door. Also please realize that I am vertically-challenged and am not intimidating in any way. What makes you think I would be the one to walk from behind my counter at Food Ave, across our food court seating, and around the carts to place myself in between two large women who were at each other's throats and cussing each other out? And I'm sorry that your young child was "watching this and is probably now scarred for life"...but we can't change channels. So deal with it.

To that one guest: Did you honestly think you'd be able to get away with putting barcodes from [item X worth $5] on [item Y worth $100]? No soup [item Y] for you! Also, you set yourself up by asking me if [item Y] was on sale, you dumb ****.

I sure hope AP was notified. Barcoding is actually a felony in quite a few states, as well.

I sure hope AP was notified. Barcoding is actually a felony in quite a few states, as well.

I called over the GSTL and she notified AP. Our TPS was very grateful and I got a free meal out of it from the STL.

I called over the GSTL and she notified AP. Our TPS was very grateful and I got a free meal out of it from the STL.

Nice! Last time I caught a bar code switch (two in one transaction), the ETL just said something along the lines of, "yeah, that'll happen."

That's when I'd pick up the phone, call the operator & tell them to send the LOD over for an imminent code green (injured guests).

I would've, if the GSTL wasn't already jogging towards the door calling for LOD and all ETLs, lol....

To that mysterious guest (or patron of one of the other stores in our plaza) who keeps sticking papers under my windshield wipers and in the crack between my doors:

1. Stay the **** away from my car.
2. I'm not interested in joining your gym or tanning salon. I am perfectly happy with my ghostly Northern European skin and the 187 pounds of non-muscle it encases.

To that mysterious guest (or patron of one of the other stores in our plaza) who keeps sticking papers under my windshield wipers and in the crack between my doors:

2. I'm not interested in joining your gym or tanning salon. I am perfectly happy with my ghostly Northern European skin and the 187 pounds of non-muscle it encases.

seriously, everyday i get it from the frame broiler

AP should be watching your parking lot a little bit carefully. A TPS can be sent out to enforce no soliciting, and hand out a trespass notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back