To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only change the price up on refunds... pos stops you if its a sale afaik

Fun Fact: With supervisor numbers you can change the price up, at the guest service registers at least. It did question me though because once I changed the price up it said "To continue press no" (K1 was yes, K3 was no). It felt like the computer was pulling a matrix on me and asking if I wanted the red pill or the blue pill...

As a side note, no barcodes are not limited with supervisor numbers. For the fun of it I entered a no barcode for $99,999 and the computer was like "sounds good!"

To the high-roller: I'd JUST opened & you were ONLY buying a coffee. So when you slapped a $100 on the counter & said "That's all I got, darlin'. If ya can't break it I guess the coffee's free, huh?" I broke it for you all right & you wound up with enough $1s to look like you were headed to a strip joint.
Jerk.

To the high-roller: I'd JUST opened & you were ONLY buying a coffee. So when you slapped a $100 on the counter & said "That's all I got, darlin'. If ya can't break it I guess the coffee's free, huh?" I broke it for you all right & you wound up with enough $1s to look like you were headed to a strip joint.
Jerk.

I hate when I'm opening and someone buys a candy bar or a pop with a hundred. And the GSTL wonders why I've put in 5 change requests in the first hour!

That, or early on a Saturday morning, everyone wants $40 back in cash. It's bad enough when I get a bunch of guests doing it, but when the early TMs going on break do it? I really want to smack someone.

And they'll do it even tho there's an ATM right there because there's no trans fee.

As a side note, no barcodes are not limited with supervisor numbers. For the fun of it I entered a no barcode for $99,999 and the computer was like "sounds good!"

If I saw that on the register reports, I would have ran out of my office and grabbed the TM by the arm for interrogation...

That's because Target Partnered with Chase, a bank that no one seems to use :(

Should have been BOFA or Wells Fargo.

Actually, half of the guests around here seem to use Chase. So the fact that they wouldn't just step over to the ATM, and instead whine to me about the $40 limit just boggles my mind.

Actually, half of the guests around here seem to use Chase. So the fact that they wouldn't just step over to the ATM, and instead whine to me about the $40 limit just boggles my mind.

You should mention, "Did you know we have a Chase ATM over there?"

every time someone sticks a piece of paper on my car - I call them and tell them clearly how angry I am, how it's illegal in our lot to solicit, and that they need to stay the blank away from my car.

Always get lots of apologies

I have never gotten anything on my car at work but a few years ago i kept getting flyers on my car every single weekend for the same place. I finally called the number and left a message and the guy called me back and said sorry and i never once had another flyer. Apparently he was paying some guy that lived in my complex to deliver them but he was only doing it there instead of going out to the rest of the town. oops!

I was the irritate customer yesterday when I was checking under the hood of my wife's car for a burning smell to only find that the oil cap was left off 3 days prior when we took it to Walmart for an oil change. I called the store and only got the shift manager and gave her a lashing of frustrated customer feedback.

I loved the lines she gave me, "We at Walmart want to make you 'the customer' happy and want to rectify the situation with you" then shift manager told me "Just to let you know our Tire & Lube technicians are not licensed mechanics but are certified by Walmart through company training..." That really made me have a comfortable warm and fuzzy feeling...<insert sarcastic laugh>

Really how could someone forget to but the oil cap on.

I was the irritate customer yesterday when I was checking under the hood of my wife's car for a burning smell to only find that the oil cap was left off 3 days prior when we took it to Walmart for an oil change. I called the store and only got the shift manager and gave her a lashing of frustrated customer feedback.

I loved the lines she gave me, "We at Walmart want to make you 'the customer' happy and want to rectify the situation with you" then shift manager told me "Just to let you know our Tire & Lube technicians are not licensed mechanics but are certified by Walmart through company training..." That really made me have a comfortable warm and fuzzy feeling...<insert sarcastic laugh>

i went to jiffy lube & they forgot to put the seal around the drain plug. i went back & got it fixed promptly. i havent been back there since that event.

After I got my first oil change on my brand new car, and they put in the wrong oil (and had the nerve to ask if I wanted the correct oil put in, instead), I decided I would never go back to them for an oil change.

Sorry to keep this thread off track, but not certified mechanics? That's enough to keep me going to an actual mechanic...even if it is more expensive.

To kinda get back on track, have you guys checked out notalwaysright.com? It makes me feel better that I never dealt with some of the crazy antics that appear on that site! :) they also have good stories too!

Yep, one of those "Oh, wow" moments.
Also check out notalwaysromantic.com, notalwaysrelated.com & notalwaysworking.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back