To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry....I didn't shouldn't have laughed....you were looking at our assortment of Target gift cards, and I thought you were kidding when you asked where the Walmart ones were....

I had a guest ask if we had gift cards for other stores.
When I told her about the Red Lobster etc, she said no she wanted Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond.
Really, we're going to sell cards for competitors stores?

Why anyone buys anyone a gift card for a specific store nowadays is beyond me. Just buy a Visa Gift card and you can be sure they get what they want.

To that one guest...yes, the iPad does come with a limited one year warranty...but unless you bought an AppleCare plan, or one of our warranties, which covers everything...the fact that your daughter dropped the iPad means you are really out of luck. And no, we can't fix it. Next time you're going to let a kid use something that expensive and portable, either get the extended warranty, or get your head examined.

To that one guest who managed to make my blood boil (which is quite an accomplishment, I usually never get hot with guests):

You are a complete ****tard. Go dig yourself a hole and die in it you worthless piece of **** mother****er.

You come through my express line when I have my light off and I'm about to leave for the day. You have 20 items in your cart so I assume you don't know proper english on how to read the "10 or LESS" sign. You don't want to talk at all, and are completely standoffish? Okay thats fine. I'm about to leave so I'm not even going to say anything about you being over the limit. Afterwards you murmur paper, so I grab a bag, and you snatch them out of my hands? Okay.... Well I'm leaving bye.

So I'm walking by because the other GSA wanted me to bring a few large abandons to the service desk before I clock out, and you seem to be still fidgeting with your bags getting switched from plastic to paper. Maybe if you weren't a total douchebag I would have helped you. Oh you want me to come back over because you have something to say? You're mad because I wouldn't ask paper or plastic? Well thats company policy. You're also mad because I didn't help the lady who tried to come in behind you? Sir, my light was off because I was about to leave for the day. Okay talk all the **** about me that you'd like, but I'd like to INFORM you that my lane is EXPRESS which means 10 or less items. You had 20 items sir. Would you like to speak my manager? No? Okay BYE.

EAT **** AND DIE YOU ****ER.

To that one guest...no...we don't accept Walmart gift cards...seriously...what is with you people? First the guest yesterday wanting to know if we sell them and today they want to know if we accept them? Just go away.

Reminds me of a guest comment that someone posted a while back:

Target should carry the Great Value brand like Walmart does to be more competitive

lol I have seen the same quote. Im like, uhhhh, do you not know that is Walmarts brand.

To ALL the guests that walk up to the 2nd register at the pharmacy when there's someone at the 1st: WHY?!?!?!?!?! Where else do you just walk up to an empty register and expect someone to come help you? You wouldn't walk into an empty check lane, would you?

Oh, and I especially appreciate it when there are only 2 of us and you get snippy about it.....:good:

To ALL the guests that walk up to the 2nd register at the pharmacy when there's someone at the 1st: WHY?!?!?!?!?! Where else do you just walk up to an empty register and expect someone to come help you? You wouldn't walk into an empty check lane, would you?

Oh, and I especially appreciate it when there are only 2 of us and you get snippy about it.....:good:

I was waiting for a prescription after work and there was an old couple who did just that, the pharmacist was on the phone and the assistant was helping the other guest.
They just stood there waiting and waiting, the wife making snippy comments.
When the assistant called me over to give me my drugs (I was there first and was in line), the lady just blew up.
"TWO PEOPLE AND I CAN'T GET ANY HELP!' and she stormed off.
I guess she thought since I was still in my red and khaki I was a second class citizen.

To that one guest...no...we don't accept Walmart gift cards...seriously...what is with you people? First the guest yesterday wanting to know if we sell them and today they want to know if we accept them? Just go away.

Reminds me of a guest comment that someone posted a while back:

Target should carry the Great Value brand like Walmart does to be more competitive

lol I have seen the same quote. Im like, uhhhh, do you not know that is Walmarts brand.

Some Target's carry Great Value Toliet Paper, and Window Spray ;) Sadly, I never see it on the floor, just the backroom.

After we refused to honor your no receipt return for an item you likely stole, you threw a hissy fit and returned the coat you had just paid for. Three hours later you come back demanding that coat? No, it isn't back here. It may or may not be hanging on out in the fitting room waiting for reshop. Or, more than likely because the SLTM said it wasn't there, it was sold. Next time, don't act like a child, and try to purchase everything you walk out of the store with.

To one guest I rang up the other day it snowed

I glad you had a great "Vibe" experience. I am also glad that your remembered your ID and forgot about the time that my STL and myself would take your check, as you felt that we where treating you unfairly when the register asked for your ID. In addition I am glad that you liked the snow and were ready to go ice fishing.

to the sweet little munchkins that came into the fitting room with their mamas....thank you!! I think you were the only well behaved children in the store all night. The only problem? The stickers all over the family fitting room.

to the majority of the guests in the store tonight....why? why, did you have to be so destructive?

To that prank caller who was asking about massive sports bras...
Thank you, you gave me a ray of light on one of the worst nights I've worked since the Wednesday before Black Friday!

Last edited:
Dear guests, sorry, but I don't know what size bra your mom/aunt/daughter/sister/niece/wife/self wears. I can't tell by looking at you. I certainly can't help if the person isn't even present. Telling me their age doesn't help either. I may be female but I'm not psychic.

Sorry but it truly baffles me when guests ask this. Same for shoes. I can help you find what size shirt or pants your 8-year-old child might wear, but that's about it.

To that elderly male tm who wanted the $3 baby diapers ,sorry ,but the ad you are showing me is for the hiegenic pads ! I could not convince you that those were not diapers ! I know there is a picture of a baby with formula next to it ! Oh well...

To that one guest...
Yes, I know half of our ladies' shoes look like heels for prostitutes. No, you did not have to drag your tweenage granddaughter through shoes exclaiming loudly that "These are whore shoes! For prostitutes!" at least seven times over. And in case you thought that I thought it was funny, that was not a smile on my face, that was a grimace.

I was waiting for a prescription after work and there was an old couple who did just that, the pharmacist was on the phone and the assistant was helping the other guest.
They just stood there waiting and waiting, the wife making snippy comments.
When the assistant called me over to give me my drugs (I was there first and was in line), the lady just blew up.
"TWO PEOPLE AND I CAN'T GET ANY HELP!' and she stormed off.
I guess she thought since I was still in my red and khaki I was a second class citizen.

I had a guy yesterday who just threw his prescriptions on the out window, said "I'll be back for those in an hour" and walked away because 2 of us were helping guests at the registers and the pharmacist was on the phone. I had no clue who he was (neither did the other tech and the pharmacist didn't see him) and tried to call him back (of course, I was on the far register so by the time I got over to the out window, he was half-way down the aisle and I couldn't read the name on the scripts so I could only say "Excuse me, SIR?!?!?!) Needless to say, he wasn't happy when he got back and they weren't ready. I explained to him (as calmly as I could) that we had no clue who they were written for (since the name was scribbled on), who the doctor was (since there were about 12 listed and the signature was also a scribble), and he didn't come back when I tried to call him. I politely suggested that "next time, he stick around and give us the necessary information and we wouldn't have a problem" ;)

To the elderly guest who was *****ing about the electric cart not working and apparently does this on a regular basis: Please, do us all a favor and go to Walmart instead.

Umm...so...I've already spoken about my dislike of reaching into plastic bags to get out returns. But today, you took it to a new low...

I had to unwrap the Chrismtas paper off of one of the gifts that you didn't give. It was a gun cleaning kit, which we obviously don't sell. And I am not a gun person...I'm not here to get into a debate, but that was one of the last things I expected or wanted to be holding after I unwrapped it.

I'm sorry your family disowned you...but please, next time unwrap your own presents.

To the self-absorbed mom: You were SO busy texting that you failed to notice when your 3 kids finished their food & went over to play on the electric carts even when they began bumping into each other. You didn't look up until after I made them park them & switch them off & then you just called to them as you walked off.
Way to parent - NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back