To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the guests who want a strap for their 5+ cases of coke. you people piss me off. stop being inconsiderate to the people behind you especially when the line is suuuuper long. you are lazy as hell. don't you realize there's a basically a handle on the cases already?!

to the guests who want a strap for their 5+ cases of coke. you people piss me off. stop being inconsiderate to the people behind you especially when the line is suuuuper long. you are lazy as hell. don't you realize there's a basically a handle on the cases already?!

I've actually had a couple of guests want those darn things in a bag:huh:. Hello! There's a handle!

I've actually had a couple of guests want those darn things in a bag:huh:. Hello! There's a handle!

Funny you guys mention this because I had a guest ask me for a strap for Tide laundry detergent today??? I thought the same thing!!! We were out of handles so she just had me put it in a bag (double bagged, of course)....

To that one guest....will you just make good on your bazillionth threat to leave and take Nike's advice and JUST DO IT?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm sick and tired of having to deal with your attitude EVERY FRIGGIN TIME you come in!!!!

Did not think we could give them out. Guests could easily bring unused ones back in and strap them to anything and walk out as if they already purchased the item.

Did not think we could give them out. Guests could easily bring unused ones back in and strap them to anything and walk out as if they already purchased the item.
Who mentioned giving them out? I think the "there's a handle" referred to the fact that the cases have a "built in" handle....

although, if you were smart, you could easily remove them (particularly from plastic items) so you could "reuse" them on whatever you wanted....

Who mentioned giving them out? I think the "there's a handle" referred to the fact that the cases have a "built in" handle....

although, if you were smart, you could easily remove them (particularly from plastic items) so you could "reuse" them on whatever you wanted....
I misunderstood. I thought you were saying that guests wanted some of "those darn things" = the straps, in a bag. Sorry

Ever try & peel one of those carry strips off?
Unless it was on a smooth surface, it's not reusable.

To the coupon scammers who struck just after I punched out: Stop holding up the lines and get a ****ing job.

MANNNNN. speaking of coupon scammers... i was at another target today and the guest a few people ahead of me apparently tried to use a $50 app coupon on their purchase and they purchased like $65 worth of stuff, what a joke. obviously the cashier wasn't having it so the guest was livid making a scene and eventually was like "forget it, i don't want any of it!" it made me laugh thinking the guest could get away with that mess.

To that one guest, thanks for turning in my LPDA to guest service. I have the worst memory, embarrassing but yeah.

Also to those guests who left an open yogurt, fried chicken, strawberries, and eggs behind the towels in domestics. Thanks, I'm just going to leave them there for a couple of weeks. or months.

To that one guest...

Him (21 or so year old frat boy type): Excuse me, do you know where the other dryer sheets are? Like Tide and Bouce? These ones *points to Snuggle sheets on the endcap* smell a little... *comes closer to me, looks around, and whispers* ... gay.
Me: Um... what?

... watch who you're talking to. I may not act, speak, or look the part, but you offended me.

To that one guest...

Him (21 or so year old frat boy type): Excuse me, do you know where the other dryer sheets are? Like Tide and Bouce? These ones *points to Snuggle sheets on the endcap* smell a little... *comes closer to me, looks around, and whispers* ... gay.
Me: Um... what?

... watch who you're talking to. I may not act, speak, or look the part, but you offended me.
I'd have stepped back & loudly asked "How can something *smell* GAY?!"
Define what gay "smells" like?!

today i had a grown man tell me "well aren't you gonna put my stuff in my cart?!" i was shocked because he only had like 2 bags. with it being close to easter our store was super packed. usually if i have time and my line isn't too backed up i would've without anyone asking me. but this fool was very capable of doing it himself, he was such a jerk i wanted to hit him.

To the guy who apparently tried to take his cart down the escalator instead of using the actual cart escalator: :huh: bravo and wtf. Really? I don't even know how he got through the barricades that are designed to block carts from the normal escalator.

After the numerous crashes and bangs as his cart falls down to the first floor, every single person in red nearby literally ran over.

This guy came through trying to buy $30 of food with $5 of SNAP. The transaction literally took 5-7 minutes, having to void items and whatnot, waiting for the SNAP card to get the "refund" and trying again. It wasn't fun.

Once again: IF YOU'RE GOING TO SQUAT OVER THE SEAT, HIT THE DAMN BOWL!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO WIPE DOWN THE SEAT AND FLOOR BEFORE I PEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten: :treaten:

Also.....if you're not going to watch your kids, don't bring them to the store. They probably ruined $50 worth of merchandise having a "deodorant fight". Of course, you just left it sitting there on the shelf, despite the fact that you KNEW it was a) opened, b) demolished, & c) disgusting. At the VERY least, you could've brought it to us and apologized for your little brats, but NOOOOOO, it was more important for you to keep yapping on your phone!!!

Last edited:
I forgot this one earlier.

To the religious solicitors: As a Christian, I appreciate your efforts to evangelize, especially with Easter coming up, but 4 of you in the same shift? And I plan to attend Easter mass at my own church, thank you very much.

I forgot this one earlier.

To the religious solicitors: As a Christian, I appreciate your efforts to evangelize, especially with Easter coming up, but 4 of you in the same shift? And I plan to attend Easter mass at my own church, thank you very much.

Thanks for reminding me: to the jerk who snapped at me today: I said "Have a nice weekend", I said NOTHING about Easter and didn't appreciate your little diatribe about how I shouldn't tell people "Happy Easter because not everyone celebrates Easter". I do have to say, though, the look on your face when I told you "I didn't say 'Happy Easter', I said 'Have a nice weekend!' but thanks for the PC lecture" was priceless ;)

today i had a grown man tell me "well aren't you gonna put my stuff in my cart?!" i was shocked because he only had like 2 bags. with it being close to easter our store was super packed. usually if i have time and my line isn't too backed up i would've without anyone asking me. but this fool was very capable of doing it himself, he was such a jerk i wanted to hit him.

I had a man say that to me and he only had ONE bag.

To the guest who got all upset because we don't have Kindereggs (what the heck are those anyway?), I don't care if the news said that they were being sent to the States now. Really, we are not required to stock everything that get shipped into the country.

Kindereggs are a german thing. It's a chocolate egg with a toy inside. A lot of the toys are fairly complex while others are just a figurine. But there's sets to collect. Pretty fun for a kid whose family is stationed in Germany. We got them about once a week or so. I probably still have some of the toys sitting around somewhere. I've never seen them in the states though.

Kindereggs are a german thing. It's a chocolate egg with a toy inside. A lot of the toys are fairly complex while others are just a figurine. But there's sets to collect. Pretty fun for a kid whose family is stationed in Germany. We got them about once a week or so. I probably still have some of the toys sitting around somewhere. I've never seen them in the states though.

From what she said, I gather there was a news report that they were sending them into the states. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was convinced that we must have them because the "News" said they were coming in.

If it was on the news then it must be true. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back