To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the summer, we had some kids who'd spend the whole day running around the store sans parents (lived in nearby apts). It was a chance to be in AC, they'd snag water cups & filch sodas or icees until we took their cups away. AP was always having to run them off until the STL threatened to call the police on them.
Didn't see 'em after that but it's almost that time again.

Sounds like my other job (minus the beverages). During the summer or any school break, the place pretty much turns into a daycare for teenagers. Pretty bad when you have to have the police come to a ****ing library.

to that one guest...I am almost sorry that I thought you were around my age and asked you if you remembered wearing body suits in the 70's. I say almost because of the way you behaved at the fitting room.

Babytrees, you and I must be around the same age. LOL! :D

to that one guest...I am almost sorry that I thought you were around my age and asked you if you remembered wearing body suits in the 70's. I say almost because of the way you behaved at the fitting room.

I am ancient...according to my kids!! And I only feel/act like I am in my 20's....sound about right? lol

To the about my age, female guest who was walking past as I was working on the tie down and muttering to myself "It just won't go in."
Thank you for the "That's what she said."
I think we could be great friends.

I am ancient...according to my kids!! And I only feel/act like I am in my 20's....sound about right? lol

I am thinking that red & I got you beat? Age wise.

Sounds absolutely perfect! B)

OK, theres a backlog here, but I have to give credit where it's due...

To the guest who said, after much time hemming and hawing over what you would buy and why, to both me and your companion: "Y'know, I think I'm just tired....I'm just tired & flabbergasted with myself, & I think I need to just go home and lay down..."

Oh yeah. Do I ever know THAT feeling.

AND....

whistling wont get my attention any faster. actually, it will make me ignore you.

the guests who get your attention, then, while you're trying to help them, walk off. what the hell.

and has anyone seen someone buy the pink toy carts? it seems kids just push them around and leave them in the middle of random aisles and thats the end of it.

and has anyone seen someone buy the pink toy carts? it seems kids just push them around and leave them in the middle of random aisles and thats the end of it.

Never seen anyone buy one. They're always in a random aisle or in my reshop cart at guest service.

Actually, I think it's more like they escaped from a toddler & haven't made their way home yet.....not being able to move when someone's watching, y'know.

In our store it's usually those ugly centipede things in the front of stationary. Those things wander everywhere. Nobody ever buys one but they sure do get around.

Never seen anyone buy one. They're always in a random aisle or in my reshop cart at guest service.

We had a guest ask us if we could "put (one) away for her" after she let her kid push it around the store. Fortunately, it was near the end of the night and we had some reshop to take to GS so we put that in it and rolled it up there~LOL! Otherwise, the answer would have been "Ummm.....no, we don't have room".....

\and has anyone seen someone buy the pink toy carts? it seems kids just push them around and leave them in the middle of random aisles and thats the end of it.

I've sold one in the entire time I've been with Target (approaching 2.5 years), but if I had a dollar for every time I've had to re-shop one, I could retire.

to the guest who didnt notice her son was missing...

today after i got off from my first break, a guest and a little boy around 7 years old,who was crying came walking up to me when i was making my way to the backroom, the lady said that this little boy had lost his mother in the store and couldnt find her, i took the boy to the LOD and she was nice enough to give him a soda

from food ave. we walked the track looking for this little boys mom, but my workload was so crazy that i had to go back to work but i told the LOD that i would tell her if found out anything...almost a half hour later, the LOD walkied me and said that they found the little boys mom, which was a good thing and i told her thats

great!! 20 minutes later, the LOD comes into receiving to tell me what had happened...apparently the guest who brought the kid over to me found him by softlines...they found the kids mom a half hour later on THE COMPLETE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORE IN PFRESH...and when they found his mom, she didnt even know he was

gone for that long and smacked him in front of the LOD...seriously? your stupid enough to not notice your son was gone for that long and than smack him? you should smack yourself for being such a $hitty mother, this kid was scared for his life and hes only SEVEN years old! i honestly felt really bad for this little kid when i

saw him crying after he couldnt find his mother, than i find out that she just smacks him because she was a retard...some people dont deserve to be parents.

To Coach Canada (technically not a guest but you get the idea): **** you.

**Canadian members, please do not take it personally. After all, you guys work for Target and would probably hate us if we sent buses to your stores.

To the little hipster on her phone: You yapped on your phone while in line so when you finally reached my counter, you had NO frackin' clue as to what you wanted. You stood there, phone to your ear, eyes glazed while trying to make. up. your. mind. THEN you started making duck faces & cocking your head to one side until you proclaimed your decision. All while I stood there waiting breathlessly for your order. Then you resumed yapping on your phone.
Then, after you asked your phone friend if they wanted you to get them a drink & described the WHOLE menu for them, it took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from slamming a blender pitcher upside your head.
I had a headache from clenching my jaw.
Kudos to the lady behind you who said "Oh, for HEAVENS sake!"
My thoughts exactly.

To the little hipster on her phone: You yapped on your phone while in line so when you finally reached my counter, you had NO frackin' clue as to what you wanted. You stood there, phone to your ear, eyes glazed while trying to make. up. your. mind. THEN you started making duck faces & cocking your head to one side until you proclaimed your decision. All while I stood there waiting breathlessly for your order. Then you resumed yapping on your phone.
Then, after you asked your phone friend if they wanted you to get them a drink & described the WHOLE menu for them, it took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from slamming a blender pitcher upside your head.
I had a headache from clenching my jaw.
Kudos to the lady behind you who said "Oh, for HEAVENS sake!"
My thoughts exactly.

We had a TM at guest service who would say to ANYONE on a cell phone, very nicely,"I'll take care of you when you've finished with your phone call, next in line please."

To the person put ice cream in the dairy cooler...you suck. To the person who put a Monster in the freezer, you also suck. And to the person who left ice cream on the floor in Market, you ALSO suck.

Can you tell it's been a sucky day? lol!

Sounds like the two days in a row I got to clean up nail polish spilled all over the floor. So fun. Yours wins though. :yes:

had a lady hand me a fake $100. i didn't have a marker but when i raised it up to the light i could tell it was fake. so i went to my gstl to get a marker and he was like "it looks good to me." i'm like "uhhh, abe lincoln is on 100..." so he takes it to TPS & they confirmed that it was fake. and the lady starts cursing me out, my gstl & TPS. and my gstl goes "we can't take this cuz it's fake" she snatches her fake bill & ran like hell. but the look on her face tho omg priceless.

to the guest who took a $hit on the floor in the restroom...i seriously, seriously, seriously hope someone $hits on your face while you sleep. recognition to the cart attendant who had to clean that up, target will never pay you enough for what you guys do.

to the guest who took a $hit on the floor in the restroom...i seriously, seriously, seriously hope someone $hits on your face while you sleep. recognition to the cart attendant who had to clean that up, target will never pay you enough for what you guys do.

Code brown! At least, it was there & not on the Salesfloor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back