To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the vulgar b%#%ch who bought a TV with her Redcard today: it is not my job to have access to your Redcard account balance. Sorry you had to call and get a balance, but if I did have that access, I'm probably sure you'd have been pissed about that, too.

Wonder if she is related to the one who was pissed because I couldn't access her pharmacy rewards coupon.....not her account to ADD the prescription she was picking up, but the actual 5% off coupon she got in the mail :facepalm:

To the woman trying to scam us at pharmacy: I wish I would have had a picture of your face when you called me a b!tcH & I said "thank you". It was classic!!!

Wonder if she is related to the one who was pissed because I couldn't access her pharmacy rewards coupon.....not her account to ADD the prescription she was picking up, but the actual 5% off coupon she got in the mail :facepalm:

To the woman trying to scam us at pharmacy: I wish I would have had a picture of your face when you called me a b!tcH & I said "thank you". It was classic!!!

My daughters were raised to know it stood for Beautiful Intelligent Talented Cunning and Honest.

Last edited:
"Do you work here?"

I've never asked this question to someone, why do others feel the need to ask me? Who the hell wears red and khaki at all, let alone on a trip to Target?

Double points for being in food ave and on break when deciding to ask about gift cards. I could not handle working sales floor.

My daughters were raised to know it stood for Beautiful Talented Intelligent Talented Cunning and Honest.

An ex gf told me it meant "beautiful individual that causes hardons"

My daughters were raised to know it stood for Beautiful Talented Intelligent Talented Cunning and Honest.

An ex gf told me it meant "beautiful individual that causes hardons"

Not something I'm going to teach my eight year old to keep her from crying when the neighbor boy figures out she skates better then he does.

To that one Guest, what were you thinking? While those Pots & Pans were a really nice weeding gift, and I'm sure it was upsetting you received two of them.. what were you thinking we could do about it? We don't sell Pots & Pans, and I'm pretty sure we never have. You didn't have a receipt and kept demanding we try to look it up, while our system said repeatedly we've never carried that.

Out of very nice generoustly, a manager scanned the barcode with her personal phone, and told you that it was a exclusive line only sold at Macy's, short walking dancing from our store in the mall. But you still tried to say they were bought here, even though the barcode kept scanning as Invalid, and the Macys website said it was there "exclusive"..

Please, Please, do not come back. Please.

Like the guest who INSISTED she'd bought some girls' shoes at our store as I kept pointing out that they weren't our brand, but Walmart's. She stormed off to the floor to get a pair "just like the pair" she was trying to return. After coming back with a similar pair & throwing them on the counter, I again showed her that the brands were different.
She all but yelled that she'd.bought.them.here until......the guest behind her said "That's Walmart's brand. I oughta know. I work there."

To all the guests that complain about us not being able to access their account with their phone number:
Do you really want someone to have access to your checking/credit account with just your phone number?

Always liked that one....the one I was acquainted with at just the right time in my life was Being In Total Control, Honey...

To the guest who told me, "OK, you can stop talking now"...

Although I do take the occasional pause to catch my breath, even now, I AM continuing to talk! AND TYPE!

So I hope that saying that to me in front of your young relative and a store full of people made you feel good about yourself and your life. Also, I hope for your sake you will avoid my checklane in the future, as I am indeed, duty-bound to speak to you; though just so you know, you are now officially in the league of people I'd just as soon avoid looking at, much less interacting with...

Those people who bring carts out to the parking lot when they obviously don't need them. I cannot tell you how many times every shift i see some snooty stereotypical target customer strut out of the store with an empty cart. I kid you not, there is NOTHING in the cart except for her purse and MAYBE one light shopping bag. Biggest pet peeve. I'm starting to think it's just a trend in my store because multiple rows of carts that get brought out every day just by those people.

I was always taught "Beauty In Total Control of Herself" ;)

Those people who bring carts out to the parking lot when they obviously don't need them. I cannot tell you how many times every shift i see some snooty stereotypical target customer strut out of the store with an empty cart. I kid you not, there is NOTHING in the cart except for her purse and MAYBE one light shopping bag. Biggest pet peeve. I'm starting to think it's just a trend in my store because multiple rows of carts that get brought out every day just by those people.

Nope, not unless you work at mine too....watched a lady push out a half gallon of milk as I was leaving yesterday afternoon. Of course, between her 1/2 gallon of milk and her 5-gallon LV purse, I'm sure it was just too hard to talk on the phone, carry those, and walk too....and she then proceeded to walk right down the MIDDLE of the aisle in the parking lot until some old guy honked at her and told her to "move her ass so he could get by"~LOL!

Didn't notice till it had been quoted that I put talented in there twice.

To the guests last night who flagged me down, trust us, we feel your pain when you said you had been looking for help for 30 minutes and I was the first person you had seen (at least I could help answer the question correctly).....

To the tweet twit who walked up while I was in the middle of a 4-drink order: I said "I'll be right with you" but you didn't answer. When I didn't come running up to the counter, you began tap-tap-tapping your card on the counter. Again I said "I'll be right with you" & AGAIN you didn't answer. So then you made several theatrically loud sighs while I handed off the drinks but, as I approached the counter, you 'suddenly' HAD to text! And ignored me as I asked for your order. If this was your idea of payback, it backfired when I walked to the back to get supplies.
When you FINALLY put down the phone & said "I'd LIKE to place my order now!" I said "And I'll be GLAD to take your order if you're READY" with a smile.
Hope you enjoyed that drink, dearie. :spiteful:

To the tweet twit who walked up while I was in the middle of a 4-drink order: I said "I'll be right with you" but you didn't answer. When I didn't come running up to the counter, you began tap-tap-tapping your card on the counter. Again I said "I'll be right with you" & AGAIN you didn't answer. So then you made several theatrically loud sighs while I handed off the drinks but, as I approached the counter, you 'suddenly' HAD to text! And ignored me as I asked for your order. If this was your idea of payback, it backfired when I walked to the back to get supplies.
When you FINALLY put down the phone & said "I'd LIKE to place my order now!" I said "And I'll be GLAD to take your order if you're READY" with a smile.
Hope you enjoyed that drink, dearie. :spiteful:

Redeye, are you putting degreaser in guests' drinks again?

To that one younger guest who had a panic attack at my lane: I am sorry that you have to deal with that, and I hope you are feeling better. (My ex used to have problems with her anxiety, so I recognized the signs right away and had her sit down on the low counter and take a few deep breaths.)

To all the guests that complain about us not being able to access their account with their phone number:
Do you really want someone to have access to your checking/credit account with just your phone number?

I get a lot of guests who ask if we can do that, but they're usually cool with it after I explain that we can't.

At my store, they just leave their carts inside the exit. One time on a Saturday, the exit was almost completely blocked because of these ****ers and a bunch of guests tried to go out the cart doors (and got mad because they wouldn't open). Needless to say, my GSTL had a reason to write a couple safety Vibe cards. :facepalm:

To that one guest who asked "are you sure this is where pajamas are?" while standing next to pajamas...

Err, I'm not sure what these 2-piece plaid, and floral printed outfits could be for, but they're just ugly enough to sleep in, so maybe we don't have pajamas, but we have these things.

to the little s**t kids who saw me walk into the backroom today...

did you seriously leave carts in front of the door so i couldnt get out? lmao, i seriously laughed when i saw that, and laughed harder when a softlines team member witnessed it.

To the hurried guest:
I asked what size you wanted for your kid - regular small or kids size? You said regular when I was halfway through scooping, you cut in with "that's enough, he's just a small boy" so I quit scooping at the kids size, as I got a spoon of his topping you again cut it off at the half point, reminding me he was a child, you practically threw the money at me and the icecream at your poor boy as you drug him out as fast as you could saying"great now we'll be late, we only had five minutes"........
Perhaps you
A)shouldn't have stopped for icecream because it takes time you didn't have
B)made correct choices of size so you didn't have to interrupt me because stopping takes time
C)not been a total b*%&h at me because yes, it did gt across you were in a hurry but it mostly made you sound like a c*%t!

To the other idiot guest today:
You ordered a kids icecream with Oreos for your kid. I made the whole thing had it scooped into the cup and was headed to the register. When you stopped me because there was nuts on the stone. "Oh, is your daughter allergic to nuts? Says I. You proceed to tell me yes, and she needs a new icecream. I was very nice when I explained we can't even mix the icecream on the stone if she's allergic, I have to get this other pan and new scoops so there is no nut possibility. In reality I think your a f*%^ing IDIOT!! If you kid is allergic to nuts every other person leads the conversation with it! It goes "my kid is allergic to nuts" and I offer you the options we can mix on this other tray or I can just put toppings on top. I mean c'mon! How new are you to being a mom?! I had to throw he first one out! And you were surprised! "Did you have to throw it out?" Did you think I should give it to you or something? Mostly though if your trying to protect a child with food allergies that's how you start a food conversation, especially in a place covered with those "may have touched nuts etc..." Stickers everywhere!

Forgot- I don't make the recipes! So don't crab to me about how I'm putting too much candy in your icecream! I'm just following directions!
Geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back