To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why people who say that they hate Target still shop there. I once had a guest who was buying a whole bunch of expensive clothes, and during the transaction, she kept talking about how much she hates Target. I struggled to resist the urge to ask her why she was there buying $350 worth of clothes if she hates the store so much.

One of our GSTLs once had a rude guest tell her that she was never going to shop our store again, as could not return her dirty shoes. The next day she was spotted by the GSTL. The GSTL wanted to say I thought you were not coming to this again.

To all of the male guests who seem to come to Target with the sole purpose of having their weekly bowel movement and then go on their merry way once the toilet is hopelessly clogged to the point where a WORK ORDER is required because regular plungers are of no help: I hate you! :mad:

Used to have a lady of size that did that. Of course anything that is that large won't go down the pipes. I am sure that she knew this, so rather than clog her toilet she come and clogged ours.

Cross Dresser and A guy (by himself) carrying a pink purse

Nuff said.,

Our cleaning crew's bosses daughter once asked him why that ugly man was dressed up as a women.

Actually had to kick some teenagers out of store for giving him a bad time. Just told them to leave if they did not like being in the same store as him.

Had a guest the other day that questioned the price saying the sign said it was $6.99 and not the $12.99 it rang up. Then he proceeds to show me the picture of the sign that he took with his phone! The sign was in there sideways which if I remember my sf training means they're in the process of changing something. I gave him the price just because he was nice about it and not rude like some of them.

Once had a guest argue with me over an incorrect price, as she thought for some reason the item was ringing at more than the posted price, when it was really ringing for less.

To man that calls to find out if we got any new bras or thongs panties in today. "Can you tell me which colors?" "Do the thongs have the wide strap in back or just thin sting?"

To man that calls to find out if we got any new bras or thongs panties in today. "Can you tell me which colors?" "Do the thongs have the wide strap in back or just thin sting?"

Ask him which one he wears.

I also hate those guests that come in a few times a week to return stuff like toothpaste, razors, etc on their gift card or w/ a gift receipt, and I know they used a coupon when they bought this stuff, and they get the full amount back because the system can't tell they used a coupon that way..

I also hate those guests that come in a few times a week to return stuff like toothpaste, razors, etc on their gift card or w/ a gift receipt, and I know they used a coupon when they bought this stuff, and they get the full amount back because the system can't tell they used a coupon that way..

For a while there we had people bringing back armloads of those white-strips; I think there was a pretty high-value coupon with them. They'd act like they lost their receipt, "but you can look it up on my card!". Yeah right.... Makes me wish our receipt look-up system would magically go down just in time for their transaction. I realize we aren't really losing money since we are reimbursed for the coupons, but it's so darned dishonest. Not to mention the time it takes for us to put back all their crap that they had no intention of using in the first place. There oughta be a law........

For a while there we had people bringing back armloads of those white-strips; I think there was a pretty high-value coupon with them. They'd act like they lost their receipt, "but you can look it up on my card!". Yeah right.... Makes me wish our receipt look-up system would magically go down just in time for their transaction. I realize we aren't really losing money since we are reimbursed for the coupons, but it's so darned dishonest. Not to mention the time it takes for us to put back all their crap that they had no intention of using in the first place. There oughta be a law........
They have $1.50 off originally, and then they return it and get the full amount back. & They do it so often it starts to add up, I hate when they do that. Like really? I wish we could refuse returns, because I have multiple people that do this often.

They have $1.50 off originally, and then they return it and get the full amount back. & They do it so often it starts to add up, I hate when they do that. Like really? I wish we could refuse returns, because I have multiple people that do this often.
Don't worry, gstl's & a/p know who they are. They will be stopped.

Actually, on those whitening strips kits, the coupons are $7 or even $10 (the kits are like $42).
This lady bought 5 kits using the $10 coupons then returned them a couple days later saying her daughter "uses a different kind" & pocketed $50 from coupons. It's the manf who takes the hit, not us but I did notice the coupons went down to $7 after that.

One of our GSTLs once had a rude guest tell her that she was never going to shop our store again, as could not return her dirty shoes. The next day she was spotted by the GSTL. The GSTL wanted to say I thought you were not coming to this again.

If I were a TL I would drop that line in a *heartbeat* but since I'm a lowly team member, I'll just get coached for it..

I love it when someone screams and yells how Target is a horrible place and they are never going to shop with us again... and then a week later there they are.

Reminds me of when I took a LOA last year, one of the last guests on my last day screams that they will never shop there again and how much of a horrible person I am... 5 weeks later, returning from LOA, I walk out from the hallway by guest service and the first person I see is her.

I got a kick out of reading everyone's experiences with that one guest. I have my share of from when I worked in retail and *sighs* restaurant inside of the hotel (yuck...hated that gig).

Once, I had a customer with thick facial hair who spoke way too fast for me and I struggled to keep up the lip reading. When i gave up and told him I m deaf, he then put his hands on my ears and said while pointing up then down..."Oh, u poor thing *mumbles* you are cursed" FREAKY!

This was at walmart around midnight.

There is this guy that always comes in every night looking for defects on hotwheels. He wanted me to see how many of a certin one we have on hand and I told him we do not back stock anything. What we have is what we have and he got all upset saying "Well the computer says you have 19 why is there only 3 on the shelf" How he "knew" how many we had was beyond me. Then he got mad because some were in the wrong spot and said "I'm gonna come here and clean this ************in asile...." and walked off...

Few weeks back he came in and got mad because none of the hotwheels were stocked. We had none on the pallet anyway. Its like sorry, but my job is to stock stuff not search for hot wheels.

guest what miss, the water in the bathroom doesn't turn itself off, toilets don't flush themselves, and those little pieces of paper you dropped on the floor don't pick themselves up.

I think you are a miss piggy, wouldn't want to see your house!

stepping off soapbox, thanks

I've turned off SO many &, no, the excuse "Oh, I thought they went off by themselves" doesn't wash (no pun intended) because you had to turn it ON, didn't you?!

To the guest who freaked out because the pharmacy was closed on Sunday and couldn't get her medicine chill out and do not take it out on us. It isn't our fault our store decided to close the pharmacy on Sundays.

guest what miss, the water in the bathroom doesn't turn itself off, toilets don't flush themselves, and those little pieces of paper you dropped on the floor don't pick themselves up.

I think you are a miss piggy, wouldn't want to see your house!

stepping off soapbox, thanks

I've turned off SO many &, no, the excuse "Oh, I thought they went off by themselves" doesn't wash (no pun intended) because you had to turn it ON, didn't you?!
Oh, I see these AT LEAST once a week, if not more! Annoys the heck out of me!!!

To the guest who freaked out because the pharmacy was closed on Sunday and couldn't get her medicine chill out and do not take it out on us. It isn't our fault our store decided to close the pharmacy on Sundays.
Your pharmacy is closed on Sundays??? I wish our was...one less day a month I'd have to work~LOL!

to that one guest who still didn't seem to understand after 5 different ways of explaining it that the 3 polos that you brought to me were really the same color, same brand, same material....and that the target store down the street is going to be the same way. I am so sorry that they aren't the same shade of burgundy (to you, to me they looked exactly the same) maybe it's time for a vision check.

to that one guest who still didn't seem to understand after 5 different ways of explaining it that the 3 polos that you brought to me were really the same color, same brand, same material....and that the target store down the street is going to be the same way. I am so sorry that they aren't the same shade of burgundy (to you, to me they looked exactly the same) maybe it's time for a vision check.

Some people are much more sensitive to color than others. I showed my husband several different shades of paint for our nursery and he just saw white, while to me they were all very different colors. Same story when I showed them to my friend. Your guest may have genuinely been nuts, or they may actually have been different shades of red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back