To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest...seriously...you were a complete pain in my butt!

I hopped on to back up cashier, and the guest unloaded her cart, and proceeded to watch the bags pile up on the counter. She finally looked at me, and told me the milk could go in the child seat. So I handed her the milk. After staring at it for a few seconds, she finally took it from my hands. I finished ringing up her order, and she looked at her bags on the counter and said, "I need room to write my check." Umm...

So I smiled, and asked, "would you like some assistance putting the bags in your cart?"
Guest: No, I want the bags put in my cart.
Me (gritting my teeth): Would you like some help with that?
Guest: Put the stuff in my cart.

It took everything in me not to put the bag with her three bags of chips on the bottom.

I'd have been tempted to push her cart up to the counter, and then just shoved the guests bags so they all fell in the cart haphazardly.

TTOG: So. You claim to have bought four curtain rods and one has a broken end piece. You do not have the piece, the curtain rod, the receipt, the card with which you bought the item or anything else to indicate you have ever purchased anything from our store at any point in time. You want ME (personally) to go back, open a new curtain rod, and give you an end piece for free. No. Oh? I'm not making sense? Well ma'am, if you return with a receipt and some small shred of a curtain rod I can exchange the item. Still not making sense? Well then. Oh- you'd like to speak to a manager? Sure. Hey Dave! (Dave does not ourtank me but he does have a penis so sometimes people listen to him. He told her the same thing I did.) That's no way for us to do business? Okay then, have a lovely afternoon.

--three minutes later--

*ring ring*

Hello, thank you for calling Target guest services, this is Jill can I help you find something?
Well, I AM the customer service manager, actually!
You bought curtain rods...?

TTOG: Why did you want until AFTER you'd swiped your card to ask for a gift receipt? I only wish that our registers couldn't print gift receipts after the fact, just to teach you a lesson.

You don't really wish that, that'd mean you had to return everything, ring it back up, and then print the gift receipt.

Why? Because, vibe.
That's fine. Now she has to wait more and maybe she'll ask earlier next time.

TTOG: Thanks for complaining about how I've been rude to you twice when you've ordered your food in FA. Especially about how I had "rolled my eyes at you". Go cry me a river. After you ordered your pepperoni pizza, I turned around to put in a new pepp pizza since the line was growing and as I did so you asked for me to put it in the bag. Oh and you complained about how I had given you your pizza as well. Haha. Oops. Perhaps the manner in which I had put the bag with the pepperoni pizza inside of it was rude but in all honesty, I had placed it inside the bag as normal as can be during rush hour and placed it on the counter for you to grab.

Anyways, thanks for complaining about me as I was trying to get other guests' orders on a busy Saturday afternoon. Thanks.

TTOG: Why did you want until AFTER you'd swiped your card to ask for a gift receipt? I only wish that our registers couldn't print gift receipts after the fact, just to teach you a lesson.

You don't really wish that, that'd mean you had to return everything, ring it back up, and then print the gift receipt.

Why? Because, vibe.
That's fine. Now she has to wait more and maybe she'll ask earlier next time.

I value my time enough to not consider it a good trade to inconvenience myself so I can inconvenience someone else as well.

TTOG: So. You claim to have bought four curtain rods and one has a broken end piece. You do not have the piece, the curtain rod, the receipt, the card with which you bought the item or anything else to indicate you have ever purchased anything from our store at any point in time. You want ME (personally) to go back, open a new curtain rod, and give you an end piece for free. No. Oh? I'm not making sense? Well ma'am, if you return with a receipt and some small shred of a curtain rod I can exchange the item. Still not making sense? Well then. Oh- you'd like to speak to a manager? Sure. Hey Dave! (Dave does not ourtank me but he does have a penis so sometimes people listen to him. He told her the same thing I did.) That's no way for us to do business? Okay then, have a lovely afternoon.

--three minutes later--

*ring ring*

Hello, thank you for calling Target guest services, this is Jill can I help you find something?
Well, I AM the customer service manager, actually!
You bought curtain rods...?
I wonder if she's related to the guest who called and wanted us to replace the "defective" inhaler we gave her......9 MONTHS ago!!!! Of course, she no longer HAS said "defective" inhaler, she "threw it away" when she realized it "wasn't working" so we can't verify it's actually "defective" (and not just "depleted"). If we COULD verify it was actually "defective," we would have no problem replacing it (at no additional cost to her) because we CAN send "defective" items back to the manufacturer for a replacement (we actually HAVE in the past....we had one with a defective counter and the manufacturer replaced it).

TTOG: next time, please pay attention to what the message is actually saying. We NEVER say prescriptions will be ready "by 9" if we have to order the medication. We OPEN at 9 so there's no way in hell your ORDERED med will be delivered, counted, verified, and ready for you to pick up by 9. Also, if you're going to try and make it seem like you actually DID pay attention to the message, you might want to actually KNOW the name of the person who DID leave the message instead of just reading MINE off my name badge while I was helping another guest. Why, you ask? Because I was OFF yesterday so there's a snowball's chance in hell that I was the person who called, and the RPh KNOWS that!

To those guests who keep letting their child push the electronics call button over and over again, it's not cute.

We used to have an indyme for the video game kiosk. After one night of kids playing with it and having it go back and forth on the walkie for about half of eternity, I suspect they got rid of it.

Accidentally posted in To That One Team Member, moved it over here:

To the guest in line behind me as I purchased my uniform:

Yes, "three's a crowd." You don't need to audibly groan and mutter it under your breath, and then berate the cashier because of your TWO MINUTE wait time. It would have taken longer for the cashier to press the assistance button, people to respond, and get their register open and running than it took you to have patience and wait in line. If you didn't want to wait in line, don't come to a retail establishment on a Friday evening.

To those guests who keep letting their child push the electronics call button over and over again, it's not cute.

We used to have an indyme for the video game kiosk. After one night of kids playing with it and having it go back and forth on the walkie for about half of eternity, I suspect they got rid of it.
I think we have one at our store because once a great while you'll hear "Guest service needed at Nintendo-." I don't know why, when the indyme for the boat is 20 feet away from the Nintendo stuff.

I think we have one at our store because once a great while you'll hear "Guest service needed at Nintendo-." I don't know why, when the indyme for the boat is 20 feet away from the Nintendo stuff.

Right? We have 3 or 4 different buttons in our electronics department.

Our video game indyme said "Fast service needed at video game kiosk" but didn't ask "who's responding?" similar to the timeclock call button.

I think if I tried, I could touch both electronic call buttons at the same time. Or it might be slightly out of reach, but they are that close. I don't get the point, but they didn't ask me.

TTOG: OBVIOUSLY the 50% off sign was NOT in front of the items you picked up. You are NOT going to trick me. Or the LOD, as evidenced by the fact that I didn't see you at the checklanes ever again.

TTOG: Fuck you. We were extremely busy and I tried to help you and when I couldn't just look up if we had more ice in the back (slow/unresponsive lpda). I told you to come to guest service with me so I could get you the ice and keep the lanes flowing and you wanted to see a "manager" and complain about me even after I apologized to you and got your ice because you are the most important person in the store.

TTOG who was trying to buy a Turkey(from a weird company that we don't sell) that some idiot weighed as Spare Ribs and cost $45 dollars, but the barcode was messed up so it couldn't scan...

(LOL!!!!!!!!)

Thank you for buying it, we've had it since Easter

And your welcome for selling a 20 pound turkey to you for $10.

I remember when our video game kiosk made service requests. I wonder why it stopped

To that one guest who complains and complains about everything and there is no way to please you... Do us all a favor and keep your complaining to yourself and shop online...

TTOG - I don't care how many times you try, your shopping cart is not going to fit up my behind.....seriously, hitting me once might have been an accident.....trying a couple more times because you were too busy looking anywhere but where you were going....earns you dumba-- of the year in my book!

TTOG - I don't care how many times you try, your shopping cart is not going to fit up my behind.....seriously, hitting me once might have been an accident.....trying a couple more times because you were too busy looking anywhere but where you were going....earns you dumba-- of the year in my book!

Yeah I have full blown screamed at a so called guest for using a car as a battering ram with me being what got battered. Just because you are on a phone does not give you the excuse of not being a human and asking me to move..

TTOG: No, I am not going to *wink, wink* "slip you a Xanax because you really NEED one" while I'm filling your prescription for it because A) I could lose my license for doing so, B) I had a feeling it was going to be too soon to fill, & C) you're a bitch. I wish I could've been there when you came back to pick up your prescription, only to find out it wasn't filled because it actually WAS too soon & the doctor said NOT to fill it for 5 more days (and to note when it can be filled on the hard copy in case you wanted it back to try and take it somewhere else, as well as the notation "must last 30 days"). :cool:

& TTON(urse): I KNOW how to do my job & don't appreciate you telling me I need to learn. Maybe YOU should learn the laws on what can/cannot be faxed in. :mad:

& (last, but certainly not least....) To All Those Guests who apparently think the Stop Signs near the entrances are "optional": one of these days, I'm just going to keep walking and see if you actually HIT me. Not only are you blatantly ignoring the stop signs, but you are also ignoring the fact that those are MARKED "cross walks" and "pedestrians have the right of way." Dumbasses!!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back