To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG don't get pissed at me when I politely try to tell you that our store is closed and you need to hurry your ass up to the registers because that is what I was instructed to do. I almost threw my walkie at you and hoped they closed the registers before you could check out if only to piss you off more. You're lucky you got out of the store without injury.

TTOG don't get pissed at me when I politely try to tell you that our store is closed and you need to hurry your ass up to the registers because that is what I was instructed to do. I almost threw my walkie at you and hoped they closed the registers before you could check out if only to piss you off more. You're lucky you got out of the store without injury.

"Good evening Target guests. Our registers will close in 15 minutes. Please bring your shit to the front of the store and get yo' ass outta here."

"Good evening Target guests. Our registers will close in 15 minutes. Please bring your shit to the front of the store and get yo' ass outta here."
EXACTLY! They better hope I never get a chance to make the closing announcements because that is precisely what I would do.

To that one guest who got pissed off because the grocery coupon you used (and didn't have any grocery items) voided out your whole transaction at self check out.. Sorry your whole order order had to be re-rung.. But you said the stupidest thing.
'I can't believe this happened.. I have ice cream melting in the car...'
My comment: it's 7°

Thank you for not saying anything stupid after that...

I finally had a bat crazy guest who had it out for me...she was scary while stating "and I WILL BE SPEAKING TO YOUR MANAGER," I walked off at that point and found the LOD explained my side (they could tell I was shaken) then went on my 15 minute break. When I got back the LOD and the other ETL in the building at the time found me and told me it had been taken care of. The ETL had been around me when I had spoken to this guest on the phone earlier on the phone and was the handler...they had my back...and he shot everything she said down. Almost wish I could have seen her face.

THOG: Hey asshole, thank you for giving me a damaged red phone you found and then telling me you found it in a toilet AFTER you handed it to me. I hope you get pink eye from the bacteria.

And cool, I'm an active member now.

TTOG: I've heard a lot of children screaming in the store before, but your child breaks the record for having the loudest and most inhuman scream that I have ever heard. I applaud you for having patience with him, but that tantrum he's throwing is going to cause him to hurt himself. So please either teach him how to behave in public or have him excorsised.

TTOG: I've heard a lot of children screaming in the store before, but your child breaks the record for having the loudest and most inhuman scream that I have ever heard. I applaud you for having patience with him, but that tantrum he's throwing is going to cause him to hurt himself. So please either teach him how to behave in public or have him excorsised.
I hate when parents ignore their crying child. They want attention and if they don't get it they're going to let you hear about it. I see parents all the time that go about their usual business shopping as if there isn't a problem next to their screaming baby.

To that one guest: I'm a barista, NOT a therapist.
You came up talking about HOW EXHAUSTED you were. From SHOPPING! OMG!
You weren't getting any pity from me since I'd been on my feet for 10 1/2 hrs because of a call-out, which meant NO mid & the ONLY break I got was for lunch. The rest of my time I was by myself. All. by. my. self.
I would love nothing more than to spend a day shopping even if I didn't buy anything because it would simply be a mental vay-cay.

To that one guest: I'm a barista, NOT a therapist.
You came up talking about HOW EXHAUSTED you were. From SHOPPING! OMG!
You weren't getting any pity from me since I'd been on my feet for 10 1/2 hrs because of a call-out, which meant NO mid & the ONLY break I got was for lunch. The rest of my time I was by myself. All. by. my. self.
I would love nothing more than to spend a day shopping even if I didn't buy anything because it would simply be a mental vay-cay.
She must really love holiday shopping.

HOW EXHAUSTED you were. From SHOPPING! OMG!
Ugh I never know how to respond to that. I usually just go with a muted "yeah." What I want to say is: asshole/bitch (depending on gender) go over to the application kiosks over there *points to guest service* apply and work ONE 8 hour cashier shift and FEEL how EXHAUSTING SHOPPING IS OMG!!! :mad:

To all the guests who came out shopping on the night of Valentine's Day in the middle of a fucking snowstorm: Kindly FUCK ( :p couldn't resist) yourselves.
Normal behavior here, I don't understand it. I've seen guests waiting outside for us to open when it's negative degrees out. I mean seriously nothing we sell is worth waiting any longer than I have to in that shit. Those people are waiting voluntarily, and I get paid (shit) to be here...

Ugh I never know how to respond to that. I usually just go with a muted "yeah." What I want to say is: asshole/bitch (depending on gender) go over to the application kiosks over there *points to guest service* apply and work ONE 8 hour cashier shift and FEEL how EXHAUSTING SHOPPING IS OMG!!! :mad:
If it were up to me, I would make it a college requirement to work one month in retail to teach people about respect, patience, and dealing with jackasses in life. It definitely puts things in perspective.

TTOG: Please do not yell "EXCUSE ME!!" to me and wave at me when I am 50 feet away from you and expect me to answer you.

If it were up to me, I would make it a college requirement to work one month in retail to teach people about respect, patience, and dealing with jackasses in life. It definitely puts things in perspective.

Definitely something I've thought of forever. But I'm a little more strict. That month has to encompass at least one of the following holidays: Black Friday, the week of Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the week when your local schools start up in the fall.

I'd make it a job requirement. Let's do away with the bullshit college degree requirements for jobs that don't actually need that kind of education, you just have to have experience dealing with SHITTY people...so basically getting rid of the ETL college requirement and replacing it with promotions from within...heh, that would actually make this company better.

Definitely something I've thought of forever. But I'm a little more strict. That month has to encompass at least one of the following holidays: Black Friday, the week of Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the week when your local schools start up in the fall.
Exactly my thought process.

Keep them on for a couple weeks into January living on the reduced hours before being let go for "business reasons." Only then can they start their new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back