To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, fun fact about that. Most of the time the items that aren't ringing up as 70% off aren't actually included in the sale. One Spot is a jumbled mess, so it all gets tossed around, but not everything is on sale.
In my store

Same here. In the past, all of the SSS clearance would be moved to the outermost aisle, and there would be signs specifying which products were actually on clearance (e.g. all items with a red dot or black triangle or whatever). This year, nothing was organized and the entire One Spot area had clearance signs.

TTOG, yes I am the only TM in the store that "knows" Photo. No, it is not part of my job to know how our online photo site works. I am not trained to hold your hand over the phone so you can submit a photo order to our store. I gave you the site, I helped you create an account. You figure the rest out yourself. I didn't even have an online photo account before yesterday. Why? Because I do all of my pictures here in the store! I help guests.in.the.store. If you really want my help, save your files onto a flash drive and bring them to the store. Otherwise, please navigate our site. I am not tech support & if I were, I wouldn't be working in A TARGET STORE!!!

TTOG: It is not my fault that our store's selection of thermal undercloths is so limited. It's freaking February! We've had this crap for sale since this past fall so you've had plenty of time to stock up on cold weather wear. You had no right to be a total dick to me just because we're out of the stuff in your size.

TTOG: It is not my fault that our store's selection of thermal undercloths is so limited. It's freaking February! We've had this crap for sale since this past fall so you've had plenty of time to stock up on cold weather wear. You had no right to be a total dick to me just because we're out of the stuff in your size.
We still have guests coming in asking if we have gloves, even though we sold out weeks ago. And it's been an abnormally cold winter so the logical thing would've been to buy gloves in December. I feel like reminding every one of them to buy a bathing suit before it's too late, haha.

TTOG: I know the pet food is on sale, but does that really justify buying 50 16 pound bags of cat food? Good luck using all of it before it expires.

TTOG: I know the pet food is on sale, but does that really justify buying 50 16 pound bags of cat food? Good luck using all of it before it expires.
crazy_cat_lady_6507.png

Um is there any left, and you can limit quanties. Its in the fine print on the bottom of the last page of the ad.
No, the food itself wasn't on sale, but there's a $10 off coupon for $40 or more.

I'm starting to think it might have been business related or something. He got a tax exemption at checkout.

No, the food itself wasn't on sale, but there's a $10 off coupon for $40 or more.

I'm starting to think it might have been business related or something. He got a tax exemption at checkout.
Maybe it was for an animal shelter or a pet store. I've had a few people go through my line buying large quantities of cat food for both their cats and the local strays.

We have a rescue group that comes in whenever there's sales/giftcard offers & they'll request a flat-full but they're nice about it & don't try to clean us out. They'll then use any giftcards for pet care accessories & cat/dog toys ;)

TTOG: Yes, you have to pay before you get a receipt. They are $270 headphones. Yes, I'm sure. No, you can't get a receipt now and pay at the front. Yes, you REALLY have to pay now. No, a manager cannot get your receipt before you pay. No, I will not waste their time and mine calling them over when they're going to say one word to you: No. Yes, I am ABSOLUTELY sure. Sure, have a comment card, let the entire store team have a laugh every time they pass the ETL-GE's office.

TTOG: Yes, you have to pay before you get a receipt. They are $270 headphones. Yes, I'm sure. No, you can't get a receipt now and pay at the front. Yes, you REALLY have to pay now. No, a manager cannot get your receipt before you pay. No, I will not waste their time and mine calling them over when they're going to say one word to you: No. Yes, I am ABSOLUTELY sure. Sure, have a comment card, let the entire store team have a laugh every time they pass the ETL-GE's office.

I'm confused as to how that is even supposed to work.
How do you ask for a receipt if you haven't bought the product?
WTF?
Did I miss something?

TTOG: It was cute how you grabbed a soda from the cooler and then used your card to "see if it still worked." When it didn't you giggled and instead of putting the damn thing back, you left that pleasure for me.

I'm confused as to how that is even supposed to work.
How do you ask for a receipt if you haven't bought the product?
WTF?
Did I miss something?
Reminds of a lady who was returning an expensive Sonicare toothbrush.
She wanted her receipt back even tho there wasn't anything else on there & the barcode was cut out of the package.
She was very likely attempting a rebate.
Back then our return guidelines were pretty strict & the GSTL was NOT planning on doing a rewrap on an expensive personal care item nor was she inclined to defect it out when there was nothing wrong so it was declined.

Like he was going to pay at the front. That guest belongs in the book of dumbest scammers.

To that cheapskate guest: Giving me a list of ingredients does NOT make your drink cheaper. I've won "Stump the Barista" & "Name that drink" too many times to fall for that so if your 'barista buddy' doesn't charge you the full price, go back to THEIR store.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat here.

TTOG: Hey you low life piece of shit. You can pay for a $200 iPhone but you stole screen protectors for them? At least try not to be so obvious next time. You left the packaging in plain view on an empty shelf. You're lucky you didn't get caught.

And to that other guest: Stop spraying Axe in the deodorant aisle. If someone gets an allergic reaction, we're not responsible for it.

TTOG: It's my last day. So I'm going to be rude to you if you're on a cell phone in my line. You know how the counter is filled up with your scanned and bagged crap right now? Take it and put it in your cart. You looked kinda shocked that you actually had to do some work, because I couldn't fit any more on there and I made that clear to you. So no greeting, no conversation beyond me chastising you for your rudeness and cluelessness, and a shit eating, overly nice THANK YOU to top it off. I'm glad I didn't get anyone worse than you, otherwise I might not be re-hireable right now.

To that one guest:

Do not whistle at me and shout "Hey!" to get my attention. Especially considering you were wearing a set of earphones and had an iPod playing.

TTOG: I understand your cat doesn't like the pate version of the cat food, but I can not go into the backroom and pull one of every non-pate type just so you can see the labels to see which Mr. Plickers will eat.

To the extreme couponers one lane over from me: I sincerely hope you're donating all the stuff you bought. There's no way you can possibly use all of it by yourselves, and the minute you come back into the store with all those items, you'll be turned away before you can say store credit.

To the group of obnoxious guests that came through my lane: I totally expected you all to be extremely rude, but even though you were being mean to each other, you were actually polite to me. One of you even applied for a Red Card lol.

TTOG: I understand your cat doesn't like the pate version of the cat food, but I can not go into the backroom and pull one of every non-pate type just so you can see the labels to see which Mr. Plickers will eat.

Gotta love those crazy cat ladies. :D

To the incompetent guests who constantly ask where things are when theyre right in front of them. No, I won't help you. You obviously refuse to look and want me to baby you. Youre completely lazy and I have drastics to count. And please call me nasty again while still in earshot because as "nasty" as I am, at least I can see three feet in front of my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back