To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: You asked me about a price on a baby car seat, which you already had in your cart. I shot the barcode and it was $179.00. BUT lo and behold I checked the facing and a sale sign said $136.00 valid 2-1 to 2-8. It is now the 28th. I took her and the sign to guest service where I told the tm we needed to give her the lower price. Made me feel good to do the right thing and see a happy expecting mom!

To that one guest, you waited behind a family with a $600 order and yours was only $8 and there were other registers available. I don't know what you were thinking staying on the line, but I give you props for patience.

To the ETL

You want me to 4x4 razors, vitamins, and toothpaste. Fine. If I don't finish these by 1pm when I am scheduled to leave, you can deal with the completely demerched endcap that I was resetting. I'm not staying late because you have messed up priorities

To the ETL

You want me to 4x4 razors, vitamins, and toothpaste. Fine. If I don't finish these by 1pm when I am scheduled to leave, you can deal with the completely demerched endcap that I was resetting. I'm not staying late because you have messed up priorities
One time I was asked to zone 10 aisles to plano in chemicals. All I could do was laugh.

To every Sunday guest,
NO we cannot sell wine on Sunday. Yes there are signs. There are signs on literally every shelf and the endcaps. You just don't read.

TTOG:
On the survey, you complained about being ignored by a team member (who was, initially, trying to help you). I'd ignore you too if you started hurling insults in my face. This team member is one the most friendly, personable, and patient people we have working at our store. You must have been a real dick for them to shrug you off.

Of course, management only told the guest's side of the story during huddle(s). For anyone who didn't know about the incident, it just sounded like a team member decided to ignore the guest completely and not help at all.

TTOG: I asked you if if there was anything I could help you with when I wasn't even suppose to be in guest services and you said yes and just stood there......... and then i asked you with what, and you just said "i need to make a payment." and then i said ok and then after i helped you you complained to your friend that no one helped you and you were waiting for a good minute. like um, i'm sorry, did i not just help you? and you were not waiting for that long. bye.

How do you respond to the people who tell you to smile? There's this vendor and a few guests who always wanna be smart and tell me I need to smile. What if I don't Fuckin want to? What if I'm having a shitty Fuckin day? Lbs
"I'm sorry, I just got Botox and I can't move my face."
Or
"Caffeeeeeiiinnne..." In your best zombie voice.
I mostly just give them an offended look, personally.

"I'm sorry, I just got Botox and I can't move my face."
Or
"Caffeeeeeiiinnne..." In your best zombie voice.
I mostly just give them an offended look, personally.

Lol I need to come up with something that'll make them stop saying it. For example....

The speechlessness I experience when someone responds my "How're you?" with...

"I'm alive...."

How do you respond to the people who tell you to smile? There's this vendor and a few guests who always wanna be smart and tell me I need to smile. What if I don't Fuckin want to? What if I'm having a shitty Fuckin day? Lbs

You could say, "oh sorry, I just got back from break...I just got a call that my grandma died." Then they'll feel like shit...:D

TTOTeenagedCoupleGuests: You gave the entire front end a laugh when you loudly proclaimed "YOU HAVE TO SELL THIS TO ME ITS THE LAW WHEN YOU SCAN IT YOU HAVE TO SELL IT"

There's so much you people did wrong in this situation, I have to break it down.
1) I don't have to sell this to you if I don't want to, especially if you have no ID.
2) Yes, I can key in birthdays, if you're like 60. Other than that, not supposed to.
3) I AM SIXTEEN. HOW DO YOU THINK MY BIRTHDAY WILL WORK.
4) If there was such a law, why would I have a little red button that says "Void" on my register? Dude, listen to your girlfriend and just quit while you're ahead.

And finally, after I tell you I can void it and will have to, and you continually tell me it's not going to work, I have one thing to say to you:
200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back