To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE WHEN I GET TO POST THIS SMILING GIF.

anger%20stock%20photo_zpsmyz0dbec.gif

TTOG:

Sorry, I'm closed.

No, you didn't get on line while my light was still on.

Yes, I'm sure.

No, I won't make an exception, but you probably would've checked out by now if you went to another register when I told you to.

Last edited:
TTOG:

Sorry, I'm closed.

Yes, I'm sure.

No, I won't make an exception, but you probably would've checked out by now if you went to another register when I told you to.
I have guests get on my check lane when i have the light off when i'm opening and closing almost everyday, drives me nuts.

TTOG:

Sorry, I'm closed.

Yes, I'm sure.

I had a guest do this to me today where my light was off and I had the sign out that said I was closed. Apparently he had left another lane to come to my lane and he complained to me for a good like 2 minutes about how he didn't know I was closed. I promptly told him that my light was off and if he had noticed that my light was off he wouldn't have come over. He kept arguing with me but I was like, "nah, idgaf. I'm closed."

TTOG, what makes you think that I'm going to keep holding on to your 8 hangers of clothes because you don't want them to get dirty? I'm still going to put them down because guess what, I don't have enough arms to hold on to your clothes, take them off the hangers and ring them up. You can go eff off

I had a guest do this to me today where my light was off and I had the sign out that said I was closed. Apparently he had left another lane to come to my lane and he complained to me for a good like 2 minutes about how he didn't know I was closed. I promptly told him that my light was off and if he had noticed that my light was off he wouldn't have come over. He kept arguing with me but I was like, "nah, idgaf. I'm closed."
You're lucky, we don't even have signs. Not that they should be necessary. You would think that light on= open and light off= closed would be a pretty simple concept. I've had 5 guests in a row try to checkout after I turned the light off.

You're lucky, we don't even have signs. Not that they should be necessary. You would think that light on= open and light off= closed would be a pretty simple concept. I've had 5 guests in a row try to checkout after I turned the light off.
I take it your store doesn't have the problem with team members not turning their light on when they do back-ups on the front lanes.

A guest came up to me today with a bottle of dish soap and asked if we had it in a bigger size. I checked and we did have it, but when I went to go get it she said "I'll follow you so you don't have to walk all the way back". Then when I brought the item to the guest, she said "I'll bring the smaller bottle back to the shelf so you don't have to. It's better than leaving it in random places like a lot of other guests do"

Of course I offered to bring it back for her, but I wish every guest had the same attitude as this woman! Reshop would be nonexistent, zones would be easier, and we would be able to get more stuff done. She really made my day.

Today, as a guest was slipping her unwanted item into the magazines on the checklane, I reached for it and said, "Hey, can I take that for you?" She said, "No, that's okay. I'll just leave it here." hahahahaha Because that's where we stock Legos - in the magazine rack.

To these guests who are too stupid to pay attention to the lane lights: let me explain how this works... When a light is on... That means the line is open and yes you can check out... If the light is off... That means the lane is closed... And it is up to the cashier to take you or not.... Don't just set your stuff down... Yes I will say I am closed and after that I am walking off to break or to leave for the day. And yes I am very frustrated that you do not pay attention and assume me being there means I am open.

The tide pods are 9.99 not 4.99 I know you moved them there then took the damn picture. You're lucky my GSA said yes to the price change. But really then you get two five dollar gift cards and use four 2 dollar off coupons....
I always find it funny when guests take pics of stuff test means they know it is too good to be true. I'd love to tell them that.

To the nursing home next to us: it is not my responsibility to bring your residents home or make sure they are all at the pick up site. Please remind your residents if they want to pick up a lot of stuff bring over an assistant. If they want to be independent that is not my problem. (Sorry that was building up for awhile!)

TTOG: You see that big ol' sign that says Fitting Room above your head? Yes, that one. Now, where on that sign does it say "Check-out Lanes" ? That's right: no where. So, no, you can't pay for a pair of pants here. It would be one thing is English was not your first language. It's a whole 'nouther matter when your primary language is "Stupid".

Ohh I just love guests who get mad at you when you tell them what aisle to find something in. Because they want you to take them directly to it...

My thing is...I understand it's part of our job description to be there for the guest but really...flow has tons of shit to do. Well we all do...but sometimes I just wish I worked at an overnight stock store so I can get my shit done without being hassled by hissyfitters......

TTOG: I understand you're short, but complaining to a manager about the item you want being on the top shelf isn't going to accomplish anything. Ask someone to reach it for you, but don't expect us to rearrange the items on the shelf to give you special treatment.

CTFU...but yet us shorties still gotta find a way to stock that product up there too. She can cry somewhere else!

TTOG: I understand you're short, but complaining to a manager about the item you want being on the top shelf isn't going to accomplish anything. Ask someone to reach it for you, but don't expect us to rearrange the items on the shelf to give you special treatment.
CTFU...but yet us shorties still gotta find a way to stock that product up there too. She can cry somewhere else!

Just send her my way. I'm tall. :D

I once joked to my ETL-HR that we need to make height a job requirement. It sucks she doesn't have a sense of humor because everybody else on the aisle we were 4x4ing got a laugh out of it.

TTOG I am so sorry. When you asked me if you had given me hell I didn't mean to say yes and laugh. I felt really bad about that...kind of cause it was really funny...I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back