To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those 2 gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) who asked if they could go through the boxes of trading cards. I told them no and that I didn't think the vender would like that. They asked for a manager. My GSA called for the LOD. I had to leave ( I was just there covering a breadk) but just before I did I overheard one of them say to the other, "Walmart would let us do it!". I'm thinking, "well go to walmart and mess with their boxes." Talked to the LOD later and he said that he told them no either. I'd like to seem them com in when the vender is there. The guy is over (way over) 6 ft tall. You don't mess with his boxes. There were at least a dozen unopened boxes there.
I have to add that we had another guy actually start looking thru a box and then (from what I was told) ask if he could open some other ones. He was told NO. Oh, this was the next night.

Last edited:
To that one lady who saw these plastic Christmas treat holders were clearly $3 but saw it was placed in the 98 cent spot for the item right next to it, man you really need to calm down. No, its not false advertising. Use your brain. Also "by law" we don't have to give it to you at that price, nor do we have to serve your ass.

To that one lady who saw these plastic Christmas treat holders were clearly $3 but saw it was placed in the 98 cent spot for the item right next to it, man you really need to calm down. No, its not false advertising. Use your brain. Also "by law" we don't have to give it to you at that price, nor do we have to serve your ass.

Sounds like one of those NYS Super Refund ladies...

The other day in toys I was walking through and came around the corner and saw these twin girls about 4 years old. They had totally demolished everything they could get their hands on in the doll aisle. They were sitting there wide eyed and having the time of their lives. Boxes open, doll dresses everywhere, shelves empty. Was cute, funny and frustrating at the same time. A moment later their mom came around the opposite side of the aisle and about had a fit. She was very apologetic and helped clean up the carnage. I just wonder how long she had her back turned on those little devils.

To the lady who threw a fit because you had to wait in line,
I wish you could have seen how pathetic you were acting because of a mere ten minute (if that!) wait, but unfortunately you weren't able to realize that because I wasn't allowed to give you a reality check. Your behavior, which included throwing the pen attached to the swipe pad in frustration and basically throwing a temper tantrum was uncalled for. Is waiting in an unexpected line around noon such a horrible experience that it brings out the five year old in you?

to that one guest, please don't poop on the salesfloor.

we have restrooms - they are pretty handy for that kind of crap.

This happened about a month ago, but here it goes.

To that one guest (this also goes along with the watching your kids posts on here), do not threaten to sue Target because you were not watching your 5 year old, and thus your son proceeded to spray bug spray in his eyes. Okay first of all, at 5 years old, you would think to have common sense enough not to do that, and secondly if you would WATCH your kid, then you could keep them out of trouble, for gosh sakes, be a PARENT! Secondly, okay go ahead and get your attorney, and we will get our ENTIRE legal firm, you do the math

Today, I had a guest try to return an electric blanket (still in the package) because she'd heard on the news that that brand of blankets was starting fires. Except her gift receipt expired March 19... of 2009.

To the group of trust fund babies in front of me while on my half in Food Ave:

You are not rich. Your parents are rich (probably). You have done nothing of value to society to warrant acting like you do. They are effing chicken nuggets. The woman behind the counter told you that you had to wait because we only have one microwave with which to prepare said nuggets. Chill. The. Eff. Out.

to that one guest who decided I must still be on the clock while I am talking on my cell phone and without my name tag on....thanks I love being interrupted midsentence anyway and you did it while I was on the phone. Did you think I was talking to my hand?

To that one guest who returned five bags full of crap, then returned thirty minutes later and wanted to buy it all back........ARGH!!!!:angry2:

To that one guest who returned five bags full of crap, then returned thirty minutes later and wanted to buy it all back........ARGH!!!!:angry2:

We don't let guests re-buy at the service desk. If you return it, you have to go to the floor and relocate it, to repurchase it. Helps keep the scammers at bay. Also if someone buys something online and returns it, it's not immediately going on the floor for that guest to repurchase real cheap!:spiteful:

We don't let guests re-buy at the service desk. If you return it, you have to go to the floor and relocate it, to repurchase it. Helps keep the scammers at bay. Also if someone buys something online and returns it, it's not immediately going on the floor for that guest to repurchase real cheap!:spiteful:

I <3 you!
We had a lady in the past who would buy an item on-line, return it to the store only to repurchase it an hr or 2 later. The GSTL would see her in line to repurchase it so she notified leadership. AP noticed she'd 'browse' around the area it would most likely be sent to before pouncing on it as soon as it was put out so they started sending it to BR for a day or 2.
This also keeps folks from returning items that have been clearanced (or clearanced further) by putting it out for EVERYONE to have a fair shot.

To that one lovely and endearing lady guest who felt the need to spray diarrhea not only in one bathroom stall but ALL FOUR! Toilet, silver pipes, paper holder, the floor and the walls.
2 and a half hours later, one rubber apron, 2 sets of elbow length gloves, 3 bottles of bleach water, toilet bowl cleaner, two rolls of paper towels---and we've finally cleaned your crap up. :angry:

To that one lovely and endearing lady guest who felt the need to spray diarrhea not only in one bathroom stall but ALL FOUR! Toilet, silver pipes, paper holder, the floor and the walls.
2 and a half hours later, one rubber apron, 2 sets of elbow length gloves, 3 bottles of bleach water, toilet bowl cleaner, two rolls of paper towels---and we've finally cleaned your crap up. :angry:[/QUOTE

Thats when i go for the power washer and spray from a distance.

2 and a half hours later, one rubber apron, 2 sets of elbow length gloves, 3 bottles of bleach water, toilet bowl cleaner, two rolls of paper towels---and we've finally cleaned your crap up. :angry:[/QUOTE

Thats when i go for the power washer and spray from a distance.

ouch thats a bad one... and i've had my fair share.

on a totally unrelated note, I remember when the Women's restroom got an electric hand dryer (for some reason the Men's room didn't get one)... The thing sounds like a hurricane when its turned on, so for a while me and my GSTL were trying to figure out why someone was pressure washing the women's room lol :D

This happened about a month ago, but here it goes.

To that one guest (this also goes along with the watching your kids posts on here), do not threaten to sue Target because you were not watching your 5 year old, and thus your son proceeded to spray bug spray in his eyes. Okay first of all, at 5 years old, you would think to have common sense enough not to do that, and secondly if you would WATCH your kid, then you could keep them out of trouble, for gosh sakes, be a PARENT! Secondly, okay go ahead and get your attorney, and we will get our ENTIRE legal firm, you do the math

I bet she could get a good lawyer, haven't you guys ever heard of 1-800-411-PAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back