To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOThief: I hope that hurt, ass hole! The Consumables Team Lead found two $60 PS4 controllers that had been ripped open around the spider-wraps. The only good thing (besides the great face shot on camera) was that the A.H. must have cut himself pretty badly and there was a lot of blood on the two packages.

TTOG: please when you swipe your card in the machine please don't just look at me like a deer in headlights the transaction is not going to finish itself :( and I am being timed for it :mad:
You're timed for the transaction? I thought you were only timed for how quickly you scan everything.

I'm angry. Why would Target time transactions? Rhetorical. The Henry Ford approach doesn't work w every human situation esp buying stuff which should be a pleasant experience for everyone. Can't say more, something about a corporation getting its head out of the ka-ching. Arghh....

I'm angry. Why would Target time transactions? Rhetorical. The Henry Ford approach doesn't work w every human situation esp buying stuff which should be a pleasant experience for everyone. Can't say more, something about a corporation getting its head out of the ka-ching. Arghh....

Fast, Fun, and Friendly on your cash registers at all times*!

*Due to payroll and metrics, TMs are allowed to choose any 2 items while still being expected to provide 3.

TTOG: So I get that breastfeeding is important and all that jazz, but do you have to do it as you're checking out...?

It makes it rather difficult to do my job and not get thought of as just staring.

*sigh*

To that one guest: You were near the end of a long line of orders. You mumbled your order while busy with your phone. After a while, you were done & started looking around to where I was pulling shots behind the espresso machine.

You: Uh, have you started on my drink yet?
Me: No ma'am. Yours is in the line.
You: Well, how far down the line IS it?!
Me: There's four drinks ahead of you, ma'am.
You: FOUR DRINKS?! How the f**k can there be FOUR drinks AHEAD of ME?!
Me: You see the other folks waiting for their drinks? They got here BEFORE you. That's how.

You looked around at the other guests before crossing your arms across your chest & sighing loudly EVERY TIME I called someone else's drink.
I took my sweet time making your drink.
When I finally set it up for you to take, you were back on your phone.
Decaf for you, b*tch.

TTOG: So I get that breastfeeding is important and all that jazz, but do you have to do it as you're checking out...?

It makes it rather difficult to do my job and not get thought of as just staring.

*sigh*
I had some woman come thru my line breastfeeding once. There was a woman in line behind her with her teenage son and let me say he did get an eyefull.

I had some woman come thru my line breastfeeding once. There was a woman in line behind her with her teenage son and let me say he did get an eyefull.

I do so hope for the day that we stop caring or staring.
In Europe since they have enough boobs on regular TV a mom feeding her baby isn't a big deal.
However since they don't have as much violence people are a lot less likely to just walk past somebody getting beaten up.

TTOG: You turned a lot of heads. Never in my life have I seen two grown adults riding around in motorized shopping cart for fun. Every TM who saw you could pick up instantly that you weren't disabled, since you kept crashing into clothing racks and making exaggerated loops when you turned a corner. It's one thing to use a wheelchair cart when you're young and immature, or even just obese and too lazy to walk. But you two were slim, in your thirties, and had a kid about 7 years old right next to you (who, by the way, was walking. He's more mature than you two.) I just want to know what the hell was going through your mind when you walked in the store and decided to take away a wheelchair from somebody who actually needed it. Fuck the both of you.

TTOG: Yes, you had a coupon that said $5 off 2 packs of baby wipes. But it has to be a large size. $5 off two $1.97 packs makes no sense. You even tried to show me a post on Facebook about the deal (I assume some sort of couponing page).

To the one guest who snapped at me today for putting her bleach in the bag I am sorry I didn't want it to leak all over the place. She did say sorry but it was too little too late..... It was after the transaction.

TTOG: on the one survey you filled out about us, you said the lines are slow but you could understand if some us were disabled. WTF. We run on a skeleton crew and then there is the fact that we are always freaking busy. You should exercise a little patience with the store. Most of us are stuck inside for EIGHT fricken hours while you get to go out and enjoy the sunlight. STFU. You and your golden American express card can wait five minutes. First world problems. Good job on retail shaming, too.

. Most of us are stuck inside for EIGHT fricken hours while you get to go out and enjoy the sunlight. STFU.
You are lucky to get 8 hr shifts. My store schedules for 4 to 5.75 hour shifts so the TLs don't have to "deal" with us taking breaks. You have to work 3 or 4 days to earn 2 days of pay. To get the equivalent of 3 days of pay, you need to work 5 or 6 days. Who wants to be at work for 5 or 6 days and not get a FULL paycheck?

You know I really,really loathe those surveys. Guests can be pretty petty you know?? I'd like to see guests be in our shoes just one day one day. Whenever I get a survey at ex-Taco Bell etc I wind up tossing it because I forget about it. I wish guests would do the same TBH

TTOG: I hope you gave your five year old daughter a good ass-whooping at home, because the tantrum she threw up front was something I see two year olds doing.
Then again, I don't know if you're capable of doing so, because I've seen you here before and all you do is enable your kids to act like loud, whiny brats.

*sigh*
Infants do not have the best table manners (they can't help it). Why I skipped some family dinners. Moms we luv ya but time and a place.

I do so hope for the day that we stop caring or staring.
In Europe since they have enough boobs on regular TV a mom feeding her baby isn't a big deal.
As much as society tries to normalize breastfeeding in public, movies, music videos & games/anime promote all these busty little nymphs & so many of the girls/women in my area seem to be in a race to the bottom in revealing attire.
Fashion accessory of the day? Bra inserts with protruding nipples.

To those guests (especially annoying/terrible teenagers) who love to mess with the demo Bluetooth speakers from an Electronics TM...

1) Please turn them up as loud as possible, forcing me to have to not only hear the same three or four songs for the billionth time, but talk over it when assisting nearby guests and/or ringing up someone at the boat.

2) Please keep syncing your phone to the speakers and play more songs with a lot of cursing. The kids and their parents in toys sure f-ing love it, and I love having to go and ask you to not play that stuff because kids are around!

Granted, the second part doesn't happen as often as the first one. But, it still makes me wonder why those demo units still have that function.

This BITCH got mad at me today because I did not know which vacuum cleaner is the best!
Target does NOT teach product knowledge on anything.:mad:

Easy peasy -- you point to the most expensive one usually the Dyson and say "This one has the best reputation and I'd love to have one." (Your not saying you'd buy one right.)
Then you point to whatever is currently on sale and say, "But if you can't see yourself spending the money, this one is almost as good and it's on sale." (Almost covers a lot of ground.)

Then leave it up to her.
Being a salesperson is just a matter of providing them with basic options and letting them make up their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back