To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason she didn't give you her ID is because her ID has been flagged for fraudulent returns. She didn't buy that Keurig in December. She bought it at Goodwill this morning for $15 and wants her $200 back. And can you make that cash, not a gift card?
She exchanged it for a different color...and it wasn't until her husband texted her a picture of her ID. Sooo......yeah.
Who the heck buys a Keurig & holds on to it for 6 months before deciding they need a different color? Def sounds fishy to me...

Who the heck buys a Keurig & holds on to it for 6 months before deciding they need a different color? Def sounds fishy to me...

I agree. But based on the situation, I didn't find it necessary to deny her return/exchange. My point was that she was a cunt, not that I had some issue with her return.

tgtcpht: 201115 said:
It's usually the people who are trying to scam who are the biggest asses ;)

Alright then, so she's a mega cunt then.

TTOG who called me and two of my team members incompetent because.... actually no one knows why you started yelling at us. the first guest service team member tried helping you and you told her that she didn't know her job so she denied you and then another team member helped you and i was called for back up and yet you complained because you wanted a flat bed even though the items perfectly fit into a cart and then you started yelling at us because the things were going to fall out off of flat bed (no shit which i why we told you we should put it in a cart) and so you called us stupid and so we denied you. i hate you.

TTOG who called me and two of my team members incompetent because.... actually no one knows why you started yelling at us. the first guest service team member tried helping you and you told her that she didn't know her job so she denied you and then another team member helped you and i was called for back up and yet you complained because you wanted a flat bed even though the items perfectly fit into a cart and then you started yelling at us because the things were going to fall out off of flat bed (no shit which i why we told you we should put it in a cart) and so you called us stupid and so we denied you. i hate you.

Guests aren't supposed to be handling flats anyways.

Guests aren't supposed to be handling flats anyways.
nah she wanted us to do it, which is whatever, but she wanted it put a certain way where it wasn't going to fall off but it didn't matter because either way it was still going to fall off. it was better in a cart. she was being impatient and rude and we were all just over it.

To that douchbag: I was waiting in line to check out when a checklane next me opened up. I moved back & asked the woman in front of me to go first since she'd been waiting longer.
You walked up from the floor & cut her off, dropping your crap on the belt as she was unloading her cart.
You are a total dick & I hope your car gets hit by carts every where you go.
Your momma didn't raise you right.

To that douchbag: I was waiting in line to check out when a checklane next me opened up. I moved back & asked the woman in front of me to go first since she'd been waiting longer.
You walked up from the floor & cut her off, dropping your crap on the belt as she was unloading her cart.
You are a total dick & I hope your car gets hit by carts every where you go.
Your momma didn't raise you right.

He's one of those people who wait until the last second to merge for a closed lane, despite numerous signs before. Invonveniencing a lot of people just so you don't have to wait.

To like, every guest:
Seriously, my name tag is off, I have a giant purse around my shoulder, and a windbreaker over this red shirt of mine. Don't bother asking me for help because I've got things to do and places to go.

I don't think you realize how pissed off I get when I'm booking it out of the team office and I hear someone behind me going, "Excuse me miss, do you work here? I have a question..."

To those guests in the travel mug aisle: I just spent the last 2 hours by myself resetting this aisle to plano. Take a good look at this picture. This is what it's supposed to look like. Please try to keep it looking like this-

View attachment 972

Why aren't you flexing to fill those holes?

That looks fantastic. Even when I superzone ours, it doesn't look half as good as that because so many are always out of stock.

TTOG who wanted to speak to the manager after we denied his no receipt return because of our policy change. and when our LOD came over and spoke to him, he demanded someone above her....... and then demanded that he speak to a MAN LOD instead of a WOMEN LOD. You can go fuck yourself honestly.

To that one guest,

I actually love seeing you come into the store. You always come over to say hi and ask how I'm doing, and we actually get to chat a bit before you have to shop and I have to go back to work. You've introduced me to some of your friends and family that come in with you, and you always make sure to say goodbye (provided you can or that I'm not behind the scenes somewhere). Keep being awesome, you.

<3

To that one guest,

- Stop yelling at my cashiers because you can't read BOGO.
- You want me to suggest to corporate that we should print out a physical copy of your full Target REDcard Account Number when you sign up?
- Why did you just return 3,000USD worth of clothes when you know you didn't need them?
- I saw you yesterday, and the day before... wait... didn't I see you the day before that returning the same item?
- Are you open? No, I'm the supervisor, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back