To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those guests who think the carts are trash bins, fuck off I have to clean your trash now.

Also, there's a reason why we have areas to put your carts in after you're done loading your items into your car. Leaving it in the empty spot next you you causes confusion and then every asshole thinks that it's ok to just leave carts there. Please what the fuck.... STOP LEAVING YOUR CART ANYWHERE YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FAT OR LAZY TO GO TWO STEPS AND PUT THE CART BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM. I've had multiple guests now see me struggling with carts and they just throw it at me like I'm some kind of slave or they push it into the potted plants like that's what they're made for. I've had it with people at Target being rude. You're not a guest, you're a customer. Guests don't treat people and the place like a trash bin.

"We have a visit, make sure everything is brand." OK. I understand, but it is not my fault if people leave carts, or trash or are nasty in general when the district comes. We should start telling guests that we're going to have visits and not to be assholes and be respectful or their favorite store is going to close. JUST SAYING. It's been a rough week.

TToG: Today was the first time in my history at Target that I legitimately had to hold back laughter as I was yelled at for something I had no control over. I thought I was going to lose it, and I think the reason you became even more mad was because you saw it. Sorry, not sorry.

You demanded to know WHY some kind of fucking yogurt bars or whatever kind of weird yogurt shit it was that fits with your senile nature was a WHOLE DOLLAR more than the local grocery chain sells them at. I wish I could have come up with something more creative to satisfy your feeble fucking mind than "because we're a different store," but nothing I could even begin fantasize could even come close to being a satisfying answer. Then you proceeded to tell me some other crap I zoned out at about how some store in upstate New York had it for cheaper too, and then tell me how I need to look into that and how I (lol) need to think about changing the prices on it - I just said okay, so you'd shut the fuck up, and then you concluded with yelling at me "IF YOU EVEN CARE!!!"

No. No, I fucking don't.

Heel turn, walk away.

TTOG: Duuuude, really?

You walk up me with your douchy-ass swagger, acting all cool and trying to impress the girls you were with.
Then you essentially shove your can of RedBull in my face, and say things like "man, don't you hate your job"

Unfortunately, I like my job, otherwise I would've said "well, I did until you walked up"

Just piss off

TTOG! I liked your joke! It hit me really hard because I had no idea you were telling me a joke.

GUEST: "Do you know how much Beer Nuts cost?"

ME: "No, I can check though."

GUEST: "Nah it's okay, I think they're about $1.50. Deer Nuts are under a buck though."

ME:
5bf.jpg

I had a guest the other who saw the unit price on a sale sign, saw the price of the item which was somewhat higher and then said "That's not a sale!"

TTOG,

Look, you're a sweet guy, but please. You need to A) not park your bike inside our store cause you cant afford a proper bike lock and B) please not bring your dog in our store. He's not a service dog, even if he did "pass obedience school."

Never mind the fact that you have the bad habit of trying to keep my attention when I need to be helping other people.

TTOSubject: Great job on finding places to conceal dude, I mean really good job. Of all the locationsin the store to try to duck out of sight, you chose the hallway leading to my office. :p

I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump as high as you did when I opened the door and I asked you if I could find anything. Bonus props for leaving the backpack behind that had your ID, two dozen needles, and probably a full ounce of black tar heroin. The copy that showed up really enjoyed watching the video.

TTOG,

Look, you're a sweet guy, but please. You need to A) not park your bike inside our store cause you cant afford a proper bike lock and B) please not bring your dog in our store. He's not a service dog, even if he did "pass obedience school."

Never mind the fact that you have the bad habit of trying to keep my attention when I need to be helping other people.
How does he ride his bike when he has a dog with him?

TTOG: did you ever think that MAYBE the reason we weren't answering the phone is because you called at 6am and we were CLOSED?!?!:rolleyes:
Doesn't your store have a message that says the store is closed as soon as you call? Or did they just ignore it?

Doesn't your store have a message that says the store is closed as soon as you call? Or did they just ignore it?
It does, but I'm sure they just ignored it. We have people tell us all the time that there's a problem with the system, so we try from our cell phone and it works just fine. Usually it's the voicemail....they say it "won't let them leave a message, it just connects them directly to us..." They can never remember which number they pushed, but always SWEAR they "followed the prompts." Mmmkay :rolleyes:

Of course, these are the same people who call in a refill at midnight, then show up at 9 am wondering why it's not ready. Sorry, we gave the "overnight pharmacy elves" the night off last night ;)

Got done with my shift one evening & pharmacy asked if I could help for the last hr just ringing out guests.
Tech had gone home sick & pharmacist was by himself.
I stayed after & put bags in the bins as he locked up, then we walked out together 15 min after.
As we walked thru the store, a girl passed us & saw the pharmacist with his lab coat over his arm.
"Is the pharmacy already closed?"
"Yes ma'am, it closed at 7pm."
"What?! It's SUPPOSED to be open 'til 9!"
"No ma'am, 7pm is the latest we're open. We open at 9AM..."
"Your recording even SAYS 9pm!"
"I'm pretty sure it doesn't."
She dials the pharmacy on her phone, listens a minute; you can see her expression change.
"Well, someone JUST changed it!"

Got done with my shift one evening & pharmacy asked if I could help for the last hr just ringing out guests.
Tech had gone home sick & pharmacist was by himself.
I stayed after & put bags in the bins as he locked up, then we walked out together 15 min after.
As we walked thru the store, a girl passed us & saw the pharmacist with his lab coat over his arm.
"Is the pharmacy already closed?"
"Yes ma'am, it closed at 7pm."
"What?! It's SUPPOSED to be open 'til 9!"
"No ma'am, 7pm is the latest we're open. We open at 9AM..."
"Your recording even SAYS 9pm!"
"I'm pretty sure it doesn't."
She dials the pharmacy on her phone, listens a minute; you can see her expression change.
"Well, someone JUST changed it!"
Yep...we're sneaky like that. Someone tried to swear ours said we were open 24 hours one time. We said we had NEVER been & he said "I JUST called it!" Pulled out his phone, put it on speaker, dialed it, "thank you for calling your 24 hour WALGREENs..." "SEE! It says you're open 24 hours!!!" Sir, you're not at Walgreens, you're at Target....

TTOG: I'm sorry I had to ask twice when you asked where the condoms were. I just couldn't believe a pregnant woman would be asking for condoms. You didn't look old enough to have a kid that you would be buying them for so I have to wonder why??? Younger sibling? Step child?

TTOG: I'm sorry I had to ask twice when you asked where the condoms were. I just couldn't believe a pregnant woman would be asking for condoms. You didn't look old enough to have a kid that you would be buying them for so I have to wonder why??? Younger sibling? Step child?
She may be sleeping around and doesn't want STD's.

TTOG: I apologize for being a little snippy when you said that you hate getting hounded about REDcards. I told you it's just part of our job that we're required to ask. I didn't realize that you did LITERALLY get hounded by a TM about it the day before.

To that one woman, I know you love coming to my line with your kids and I know you love using your coupons but please respect the rules, when the GSTL tells me to do something I HAVE to do it, I will do what I can to make you happy but I am paid to do my job NOT be your friend!

TTOG: yes, I know who you are and I really couldn't care less. I don't care if you're the President, I'm not going to break the law & jeopardize my job/license/freedom for you.....you really aren't THAT important anyway...

To that one guest who I checked out at the register as back up. I'm sorry your red card did not go through. But I literally have no power in that matter. I can gladly offer you 5% off since you tried and failed. Just don't give me attitude when I am obviously trying to help you make your transaction easier. I even asked my TL if it was cool to do so. He gladly agreed and was professional with you too. You still gave us an attitude. When I offered you a sympathetic smile you only offered a grimace. So thank you.

TTOG: No, that furniture that you see is not for sale. I know my MyDevice says it's one item. No there are literally none in the back. The back room does not have a magical supplies of all of your needs. No I cannot sell you the displays. All of them are not meant for humans to use. Not for long anyway. I know it doesn't make sense to have them out if we don't have them... I am not in charge of that jurisdiction. I can call over a TL for you, sure. But they will only tell you the same thing. Yes, please storm out of the store because we do not have said furniture that you want.

TTOG: No, macho man. You can't lift up that box by yourself. When it has a "Team Lift" sticker on it, I and another TM have to pick it up. No you are not impressing me with your "strength." No, You cannot use my flatbed to carry it out. Only we can handle it. Yes I am aware we have a lot of rules. That is to prevent idiots such as yourself from hurting themselves with our tools.

Last edited:
TTOG,

It was really nice of you to give me a hug really quick before you had to go back to shopping. It made my day that you recognized me.

Except for the part where I totally BLANKED on who you were. Oops...

Yep...we're sneaky like that. Someone tried to swear ours said we were open 24 hours one time. We said we had NEVER been & he said "I JUST called it!" Pulled out his phone, put it on speaker, dialed it, "thank you for calling your 24 hour WALGREENs..." "SEE! It says you're open 24 hours!!!" Sir, you're not at Walgreens, you're at Target....
Thank you to that one guests who shops at my store always seeing and talking to you puts a smile and makes me happy ps I love walgreens.

TTOG: I'm sorry that being only four days into my job that I don't know the EXACT location of every item in the store. There's no reason for you to have to berate me and call me a terrible employee while I search on the myDevice for you, and then you storm off after I offered to lead you to the item you wanted.

TTOOtherG: Thanks for the reassuring words and sympathy after witnessing the above ordeal. You were glad that I was able to help you find what you were looking for and get you where you needed to be, and we're extremely understanding with my being a little slow. You even complimented my polite attitude and sincererity in my wanting to help you to the LOD. People like you are why I haven't lost my mind in my 3 years of retail. Please come to Spot more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back