To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one "guest":
We tried to review video, we really did, but we could not find out where you left you phone. Sorry, but its a big store and finding where you dropped your iphone yesterday is nearly impossible.
Yes, we really did look.
No, we are not lying as part of some elaborate cover-up for a team member who stole your phone.
No, you may not come into our office and look at the video. It's against policy.
No, we will not line up all the employees and search them, and neither will we search their lockers.
Yes, my ETL is laughing at you, because this is ridiculous.
Yes, I do want you to call the cops because you refuse to leave and I was about to do exactly the same thing.
I hope you enjoy your trespass order. I will enjoy never seeing you again.

To that one "guest":
We tried to review video, we really did, but we could not find out where you left you phone. Sorry, but its a big store and finding where you dropped your iphone yesterday is nearly impossible.
Yes, we really did look.
No, we are not lying as part of some elaborate cover-up for a team member who stole your phone.
No, you may not come into our office and look at the video. It's against policy.
No, we will not line up all the employees and search them, and neither will we search their lockers.
Yes, my ETL is laughing at you, because this is ridiculous.
Yes, I do want you to call the cops because you refuse to leave and I was about to do exactly the same thing.
I hope you enjoy your trespass order. I will enjoy never seeing you again.
Tell them they should've had their "find my iPhone" turned on....that way they could find it on their own ;)

Don't give 'em regular, as tempting as it may be.
They may have CHF or hypertension & a caffeine burst can trigger something nasty.
Nobody ever died from lack of caffeine (just a bad headache) but I had a couple of regulars who had to avoid caffeine because of heart conditions.
Yeah.....good point......I think bitchy "late for the gym" girl was just trying to be difficult, though....maybe half-caff? ;)

>>Yeah.....good point......I think bitchy "late for the gym" girl was just trying to be difficult, though....maybe half-caff?<<

Nope, I don't do that, either. I also don't give regular syrup to those who ask for sugar free or vice versa. There are health issues out there that really do require certain things. I won't play judge, jury, and executioner, just judge and jury. ;-)

Lady, I'm not going to price match an out of stock Walmart web price... more than that I'm not going to price match 2 of them or the ten razors you have hidden in your cart. Policy states one, if it's in stock and I can verify the price. I saw your coupons too. Nice try.

TTOGuest who tried to return $400 worth of stolen merchandise:

You have been trying to return $400 worth of stuff to all the other Target stores in the area and have been rejected each time. We were warned you would likely be coming to us so everyone that works Service Desk was told about you. You told me you knew we couldn't return the merchandise without a receipt and you also knew we couldn't give you a gift card for it either. You left the stuff with me and told me you were going to shop to get things to make an 'exchange'. I alerted AP and when you came back with a cart full of groceries to exchange I told you no. AP was there to back me up. The SrGSTL was there to back me up. You argued and yelled and demanded to see someone higher up. The LOD tells you no and you get mad and start cursing and insulting me, the SrGSTL, and AP. I was so happy when the LOD told you to get out and threatened to call the police. It was hard not to laugh when you said you were calling corporate and would report all of us by name. We have proof you are a liar and a thief. It's sad you brought your 4-5 year old child with you, what a great example you're setting.

TTOG:
What the actual f*ck?
Seriously.
I know you as a couponer and saw you go towards a new cashiers lane. I went and shadowed her so that if she had questions I would be there. I smiled at you. You proceeded to to freak out. You told me you were writing down my name because I victimized you. You cursed out the cashier and myself and told me that I was a f*cking rude bitch.
I've never stopped you or told you no. I wasn't there to stop you. I was there to help her. It took everything in me not to burst out with laughter when the cashier took out a piece of paper and wrote our names down for you.
Sorry, I'll try not to smile at you in the future.
I would have handed her a pen and pointed at my name tag.

TTOG:

WTF is wrong with you? You cut in front of me at the checkout, throw your massive order onto the belt, tell the cashier you're in a hurry (maybe don't buy so much when you're in a rush), and yell at your young son for trying to help unload. When he asks why you're rushing...of course you say because you left the dog in the car. Unless you like dead dogs, DON'T FUCKING DO THAT.

I hope that was the reason that the police were in the parking lit when I left a few minutes later.

TTOG:

WTF is wrong with you? You cut in front of me at the checkout, throw your massive order onto the belt, tell the cashier you're in a hurry (maybe don't buy so much when you're in a rush), and yell at your young son for trying to help unload. When he asks why you're rushing...of course you say because you left the dog in the car. Unless you like dead dogs, DON'T FUCKING DO THAT.

I hope that was the reason that the police were in the parking lit when I left a few minutes later.
Oh wow......

Leave your dog at home if you're not going to a pet friendly place, even if it's nice out. Dogs can't sweat like we do to regulate their body temperatures. A vehicle amplifies the day's heat and it quickly becomes uninhabitable without the car running and AC on. What is wrong with these people? Even cracking a window isn't enough.

TTOG, the gstm you accused of not knowing what she's doing literally taught me everything I know. I'm not saying you're a racist moron but.....
But you're also not saying the sky is blue.;)
Really? If you were planning on paying for the merchandise that was zip-tied down to the shelf, why not SIMPLY ASK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM A TEAM MEMBER RATHER THAN CUTTING IT OFF YOURSELF WITH A BLOODY KNIFE, you MORON!
I was on the phone with PD, following you on camera while you walked around the store for an extra 10 minutes after we announced that the store was closed(!) and I was fully expecting PD to enter the store and arrest you at gunpoint, when you suddenly decide that you want to pay for everything. You're lucky all the available cops were on the opposite side of town and not down the street. :mad:

Last edited:
To that one guest: I was off the clock, and I told you I was, but I said I'd be delighted to help you anyway. I helped you find what you were looking for, and totally ogled your ass. You weren't even mad.

Great success for someone who is as awkward as I am.

To that one guest: If you're looking for pet supplies, don't ask me where "animal stuff" is. We have many things in the store that could be considered animal stuff. And don't huff and puff about having to turn around - you're using a fucking electric cart; it's not like you have to walk all the way there.

TToG

You're a teenager. A perfectly able-bodied teenager. Why were you in one of the electric shopping scooters? You got up to pay while your friend drove it back to the charging station then you walked out just fine. Someone might have actually needed that while your lazy asses just took it.

TTOG who also happens to be my wife thank you for coming all the way down here to bring me my lunch. It melts my heart that you did it without me even asking. I was going to just go to the cafe but you knew how much I wanted it and you're just the best.

I literally was just about to call her and tell her to put it in the fridge. She basically forced my mom to take her to my work to give it to me herself. I almost cried. It's so nice that someone knows how much I love my mom's chicken and sausage gumbo.
I'd have cried too if I'd left that good a lunch at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back