To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Even though I understood every word you said, you assuming I didn't was why what I saw became the highlight of my night...

Here's what happened: I was zoning girl's clearance and the guest's young daughter pulled all the hanging from the lower rack and dropped it on the floor. Immediately, the mom's response was to say *roughly translated* "(daughter's name)! Quit being a messy cow now or we'll leave without buying (product daughter apparently wanted)!" before picking up the clothes. She said it completely seriously and calmly too. The daughter starting crying because apparently that was such a mean thing for her mom to say. She was so offended by what had been said to her that I had to try my best not to laugh. It was like something from a sitcom, i swear.

TToCouponer

No, he is not new but being primarily hardlines he doesn't know coupon policy too well. And no I am DEFINITELY not new. Asking if we're new or not clearly tells me that you were specifically targeting him because you've never seen him. I saw a couponer get through him earlier and unfortunately I couldn't stop it because we were so backed up. I got lucky this time and was asked to take over for him so he could go to lunch. Sorry but you got your item sizes wrong. You're not going to get 1.50 off a 10oz or larger Nutella with those 1.49 Nutella and GO or get those lotions BOGO free when it says 20oz or larger and you got 10oz. Nice try, though and get the fuck out of my store.

Why, oh why did you place all 10 of your Valentine's Day cards in their envelopes before you came to the register?
RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was feeling particularly feisty, I probably would have asked the person to please take them out. On the other hand, I LOVE the guests who put the card under the envelope flap with the barcode facing out so that I can easily scan it.

TTOG: seriously why do you come to target and think that we are gonna have good prices on stuff from the movie frozen? just because you see it on the clearance shelf and i guarantee you put a piece of tape on the bottom of it thinking you would get it 90% off, you are mistaken. also we didn't call you a liar weather you think we did.

TTOG: when we first tell you you cannot get a lot of "free" gift cards by using your target gift card, please do not send in your bretheren. we will catch on sooner than you think ;)

TTOG: You were shocked as hell when AP showed up at the Service Desk after you ticket switched a few items and demanded we honor the prices. It was priceless that the AP person said, "No we're not honoring any of those prices and you know why."

You left quickly and quietly with you tail between your legs. Best day ever!

TTOG: You were shocked as hell when AP showed up at the Service Desk after you ticket switched a few items and demanded we honor the prices. It was priceless that the AP person said, "No we're not honoring any of those prices and you know why."

You left quickly and quietly with you tail between your legs. Best day ever!
I had someone who obviously switched a clearance tag on some Nexxus shampoo (and it was blatantly obvious it had been tampered with because it was all wrinkled). It was ringing up 10x the clearance tag price, so I said I'd have to look up the DPCI on the tag. She quickly changed her mind.... People think just because we aren't "on the floor" or "regular cashiers," we will just "buy whatever they're trying to sell." Nope! Not happening!!!

TTOG: Don't approach the front lanes after the lights have gone off for the nght with a cart full of items and then tell us that you have to check your items for Cartwheel and that "the girl in the back" told you to come up front to do it. Don't get mad when I explain that most guests (you know, the ones with sense) scan their items as they're shopping. Don't yell at me to explain which reusable bags gets cold items. Don't yell at my GSTL and ETL-HR about how rude I am (even though, you know, they were standing right there and saw the contrary) and demand my name and tell them that she wants to report me. I'm glad my management recognized you for what you are (AKA CRAZY) and told me to just go home.

I was later told that she wanted a personal apology. I told my GSTL that I'd write it on some paper then wipe my ass with it. He didn't finish up with her until 11:25, and her grand Cartwheel total...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...$0.38. Fucking A.

TTOG: don't start screaming at me because you walked up AFTER the gates were down and we were closed. I don't give a rat's ass if you had a prescription for pain meds you "are going to be out of by tomorrow," we were open for 12 hours & you sure as hell didn't look like you had just gotten off work (unless you know somewhere with a "pajama pant/hoodie/UGGS" dress code.) No, I DON'T know where the nearest 24-hour pharmacy is. Based on how you looked/were acting, I'd bet they were probably too soon to fill anyway! And no, I'm NOT giving you my name because I'm off the damn clock and was as nice to you as I could possibly be, especially considering how rude you were being!

TTOG: no, I can't go check the floor to see if we have something in the BABY department. I told you MULTIPLE TIMES I was the ONLY person in the pharmacy because the pharmacist was helping someone on the floor and couldn't leave it, but you "didn't want to hear it..." I checked the website (which said the item was in stock) and offered to transfer you to the store, but nooooooo, you wanted me to physically walk over and make sure we had the item. A) I'm no longer a Target employee (not that I would've walked over to baby to check stock anyway) & B) what part of "I can't leave the pharmacy unattended" don't you understand? You were already in the damn parking lot, but didn't want to "walk all the way in the store in the cold (no, she didn't have her baby WITH her) if we didn't have it." THEN, when you came IN, even AFTER I had explained over the phone the item was in the BABY department, you came to the PHARMACY for it, told my PM I "said I'd pull it for you" (which she knew was a lie because I was telling her the story when you walked in,) THEN called me a liar for saying I was "alone in the pharmacy" (the PM walked back just as I was hanging up.) The look on your face was priceless when I called you out. #zerofucksgiven

And to those last minute Valentine's Day shoppers: It's not my fault that we barely have any chocolates left. You're lucky we have a Godiva store nearby to save your ass.

To the parents that let their kids walk around naked while using the men's public restroom, please please please stop. I do not want any drama. When I go to use the restroom in public, I don't want to see anyone naked especially little kids because I know that if someone walks in and sees it, they're going to call me a perv and murder me. Be a better parent. Go to the family restroom or physically walk in with your kid and go into a stall. And also teach your kids manners. When you're in public, nudity is bad. It's happened twice in a week and it makes me super uncomfortable because like I said I don't want drama. When I'm washing my hands in the sink, I don't want to see anyone naked. I always look away and do my best to avoid the sight of nudity in public restrooms.

Sometimes, I wish I had a pop/cap gun at Target so I could get people's attention to stop annoying me with their shit. LOL

we had this happen from three teenage kids. a guest noticed them and yells to the last one who's pants were sagging super low "you're name is going to be buttercup"
We had that happen and our TL in electronic's caught them and convinced them to sign up for red cards and buy the stuff

To that one couponer, I don't care what the other cashiers and other targets allow you to get away with. You're not gonna let me scan a million trial sized items THEN give me coupons at the end and get away with it. This man talked to me the whole time and didn't mention the coupons in hopes I'd be too distracted and in such good spirits that I'd just k1 everything. Sorry buddy. Idc that you canceled your whole purchase. Also, pretty sure this man came to me because he thought I was younger than I am. He asked me about school... And if this was a weekend job or something.

To those guests behind him who got a laugh out of it, thanks for not taking his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back