To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those guests who called to ask why target won't sell the bibles Anymore ! And that you won't be coming to target anyMore .well good riddance ...
WTF , do you believe everything that pops up on Facebook ????
Most likely do. Their small brains cannot think for itself.

TTOG today, I know you feel bad about having the jar of spaghetti sauce slip out of your hand and have us come and clean up. But PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PICK UP THE GLASS, after we've told you multiple times to have us handle it and not to help due to liability issues. On the bright side the sauce smelled awesome!

TTOG today, I know you feel bad about having the jar of spaghetti sauce slip out of your hand and have us come and clean up. But PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PICK UP THE GLASS, after we've told you multiple times to have us handle it and not to help due to liability issues. On the bright side the sauce smelled awesome!

Ugh, better than the jar of minced garlic a guest dropped at my checkout. Wowza.

Ugh, better than the jar of minced garlic a guest dropped at my checkout. Wowza.

Better food than chemicals. I dread the day some fuckwit spills a jug of bleach.

13265889_1045786692171583_3860684213082310633_n.jpg

TTOG Who accused me of being a pervert:

Just because I am looking for girl's underwear does not make me a pervert or a sexual predator. This is my job. People order things online and I grab them off the floor, put it into a box, and send it to them. Every once in a while, guests happen to order undergarments/intimates. However, to everyone on my team they are nothing more than scraps of clothing that just so happen to cover your downstairs parts. On an average Ship from Store shift I will handle anywhere between 5-10 bras/panties/swimsuits/what-have-you, it means literally nothing to me unless it is being worn by a female I care about. And no, we will not "leave the undergarments for female TM's", because that's sexist, insulting, and demeaning. Why yes, I will gladly call over "the manager" so that they can deal with your bullshit. Thankfully, one of our really cool ETLs was the LOD today and when he made his way over he told me to just go back to picking. I was more than ready to wash my hands of the crazy lady, but I was close enough to hear the LODs hysterical laughter when she complained about having such a perverted team member such as I. After that point I was too far away to hear whatever was being said, but he told me later that she "suggested" that we only have female team members pick items that can be considered "delicate" in nature, because "you never know what a male team member will do to them" (???). He told her to call guest relations to give them her "suggestion", and to never accuse our team members like that again. And now that ETL won't stop calling me a pervert :oops:

Funnily enough, this actually made my day because of the ridiculousness of it. I clopened today so I was wiped out, but this whole event somehow gave me my second wind.

TT2Gs: No, fuck you, you weren't being funny. It is in no way, shape, or form, funny to walk into a retail establishment and yell "Everybody down on the ground, this is a robbery!"
I don't give a shit that you started laughing a couple seconds later and were saying that you were joking. There are somethings that are completely unacceptable to say in public like that, and that topped the list. Just be happy I handed you trespass notices rather than calling the police. Not withstanding the fact that the only reason I didn't call was because my STL/LOD told me not to.

TT2Gs: No, fuck you, you weren't being funny. It is in no way, shape, or form, funny to walk into a retail establishment and yell "Everybody down on the ground, this is a robbery!"
I don't give a shit that you started laughing a couple seconds later and were saying that you were joking. There are somethings that are completely unacceptable to say in public like that, and that topped the list. Just be happy I handed you trespass notices rather than calling the police. Not withstanding the fact that the only reason I didn't call was because my STL/LOD told me not to.

He is so damned lucky he didn't pull that up here.
There would have been at least three or four guests itching for a chance to use their concealed carry.

@Firefox, I can rarely find things in the girls' department, even if they're located, so I almost always have a softlines TM with me trying to find the item(s).

TTOG Who accused me of being a pervert:

Just because I am looking for girl's underwear does not make me a pervert or a sexual predator. This is my job. People order things online and I grab them off the floor, put it into a box, and send it to them. Every once in a while, guests happen to order undergarments/intimates. However, to everyone on my team they are nothing more than scraps of clothing that just so happen to cover your downstairs parts. On an average Ship from Store shift I will handle anywhere between 5-10 bras/panties/swimsuits/what-have-you, it means literally nothing to me unless it is being worn by a female I care about. And no, we will not "leave the undergarments for female TM's", because that's sexist, insulting, and demeaning. Why yes, I will gladly call over "the manager" so that they can deal with your bullshit. Thankfully, one of our really cool ETLs was the LOD today and when he made his way over he told me to just go back to picking. I was more than ready to wash my hands of the crazy lady, but I was close enough to hear the LODs hysterical laughter when she complained about having such a perverted team member such as I. After that point I was too far away to hear whatever was being said, but he told me later that she "suggested" that we only have female team members pick items that can be considered "delicate" in nature, because "you never know what a male team member will do to them" (???). He told her to call guest relations to give them her "suggestion", and to never accuse our team members like that again. And now that ETL won't stop calling me a pervert :oops:

Funnily enough, this actually made my day because of the ridiculousness of it. I clopened today so I was wiped out, but this whole event somehow gave me my second wind.
LMAO TF?? I literally will never understand what goes through some peoples heads. I mean I am the only female TM who regularly does SFS so I don't have issues, but the male TMs who pick feel really uncomfortable picking panties and shit like that. SFS captain said he feels the women staring and judging him lol. He always gets a SL TM to help him. /shrug

TTOG Who asked me to check how much sodium was in the ketchup.. no, I do not need to "turn the bottle the other way". Unlike you, I am not trying to read it upside down.. unless you don't want me to find the sodium for you. PS I am not a 'Sir', thanks.

TTOG: when you are talking loudly and walking through the non-guest side of Guest Services (integrated GS/checklanes) 10 minutes before close in an empty store and I look around the corner from where I'm doing Bullseye Playground and ask if I can help you? THIS IS NOT A RACIST QUESTION. I could care less what color you are but you can't just waltz through GS and think you aren't gonna get questioned.

Last edited:
Me on phone: Thank you for calling Target xxxx, how may I help you?
Guest: No. 7 face cream!!!
Me: Are you just asking me if we carry it, or what our price is...?
Guest: Yeah...
Me: (calls over to HBA and hardlines tl informs me that there are a bunch of varieties of No. 7 face cream and that he can't possibly mention them all to me but that they all average $20-25 per container). Ma'am, we carry several different No. 7 face creams and the average price is around $20-25 each.
Guest: What are you talking about? How many varieties are there? I saw it on tv, it just said No. 7 face cream!!!
Me: (about to lose it) hold on a sec. (by this time the hardlines tl got involved with another guest so I went over to HBA myself to get some idea of the types of varieties). Ma'am, we have this one, this one, this one.
Guest: Are these in the store? Are you looking at them?
Me: (now really getting annoyed) yes, ma'am, there's an entire area just for No. 7 products.
Guest: OK then, I guess I'm gonna come in.

Me on phone previous shift: Thank you for calling Target xxxx, how may I help you?
Guest: My daughter was in there and purchased expired milk. Today's June 4th and the milk was dated May 31st. Its an inconvenience for me to come back and selling expired stuff is a health hazard. You need to let someone know about this...
Me: I apologize. Ma'am, can you tell me the exact product you bought so I can let the grocery team know?
Guest: Umm, hold on. *gets back on the line after a minute or two and tells me the exact variety/brand*
Me: OK, well when you can come in, go to guest services for a refund. Again, we apologize.
Guest: I want to talk to someone in grocery!!!
Me to consumables TL: There's a call on 2280!

My love for fitting room just keeps growing everyday ;)

TTOG: Thank you for standing up for me when I got yelled at by an ETL while ringing you up. I really appreciate that you stood up for me and told another ETL that he was very unprofessional of him to yell at me in front of a customer.

TTOG: You handed me your son's TM discount and told me that your son works at this store. I told you that you couldn't use it and that only he could. How could you be so stupid to risk your teenage son's job so you can get a discount on food and clothes? I'm sure AP is already on to you and I wish I got a look at whos name was on the discount card.

Or fabric softener.......
Smelt like someone rammed a DuPont chem truck into a flower stand.
My absolute favorite was when someone dropped a bottle of wine back in dairy. This older lady I worked with joked (at least I THINK she was joking) that she offered to lick it up but they wouldn't let her. But we did both stand back there and inhale ;).

TTOG: NO I won't do what you're telling me to just because you say other people have done it for you. I don't care if you're in a hurry or that you've shopped here longer that I've worked here! When you've WORKED here longer than I have, then you can tell me how to do things! ARGH!

My absolute favorite was when someone dropped a bottle of wine back in dairy. This older lady I worked with joked (at least I THINK she was joking) that she offered to lick it up but they wouldn't let her. But we did both stand back there and inhale ;).
The last time we zoned wine a bottle had broke that morning...yummm.

Worst was the garlic evoo. So strong smelling and it took forever to clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back