To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttog- screaming that your friend is stealing merchandise as a joke is not funny and causes unwanted attention. I didn't even look up because you were looking for attention and who tells someone they are stealing. If you dont stop, ill bring security over and you can explain why I called him over. Homie don't play dat.
Clerk_shoplifting.jpg

TTOG: no, I can't break a hundred for your travel size toothpaste. You had a number of smaller bills in your wallet, don't try and pull that sketchy shit with me.
Had a guy try that with me and he actually tried to reach into the register to grab his 100 back. I slapped his hand, gave him his change and told him to leave lol. He just went to guest services to return the item.

God those are the worst. we had this rich people school from out of state come in and those little shits stole stuff from cosmetics and softlines and left the store in ruins
Sounds like exactly what we deal with. They send bus loads of kids about once a month so they can shop. They always trash the place and give me mountains of cases to type up.

Had a guy try that with me and he actually tried to reach into the register to grab his 100 back. I slapped his hand, gave him his change and told him to leave lol. He just went to guest services to return the item.
I told him before I even opened the register that I couldn't break the hundred. We had just requested $$$, so I knew I couldn't.

TTOG:

No, the sign said 30% off with Cartwheel. WITH CARTWHEEL.
You can threaten to not buy anything all you want, it's still not going to change the fucking sign.
If you don't want to put the app on your phone, and you don't want me to sign into a my device and get the cartwheel sale for you, then fuck you buddy. I'm not easily intimidated and your $21.00 ain't gonna make or break us.

Hope you had fun at Wal-Mart.

Had a man today freak out because he bought diapers that didnt advertise the free gift card. He demanded we put up the ad signs immediately, I ignored him and told him I am glad you saved money on your purchase and walked away.

TTOG: I can get past the fact that you looked and sounded like a zombie. What I can't get over is why you didn't set your giant mattress pad back in the cart and grab your bag of 2 liter soda bottles with both hands rather than just a finger.
The aftermath was enormous and very sticky.

TTOG: I would appreciate if you never called again screaming "hashtag dicks out for harambe" into the telephone Thank you! These prank callers call all the fucking time! It's always stupid shit that wastes time. We have to make other paying guests wait for assistance because of these non-paying prank callers. I wish we could just block their number because it's always the same one.

Last edited:
TTOG: I would appreciate if you never called again screaming "hashtag dicks out for harambe" into the telephone Thank you! These prank callers call all the fucking time! It's always stupid shit that wastes time. We have to make other paying guests wait for assistance because of these non-paying prank callers. I wish we could just block their number because it's always the same one.

So prank calling is still a thing even in this time of caller ID and call block?
WTF?

So prank calling is still a thing even in this time of caller ID and call block?
WTF?
And they have to get through the recorded menu before they even get to talk to someone. I suppose that is the only way for them to remain unblocked and anonymous.

TTOG: the sign clearly states "$5 gift card when you buy 2," not "buy 2, get 1 free." The price for 3 is $37.47 with a $5 gc, not $24.98. I'll ring up 2 so you can get the $5 gc, then do a separate transaction so you can use the gc on the 3rd (which will make it $7.49.) That's the best I can do.

O.M.G. YES! It's one of the things that stresses me out the most about FRO shifts. I can't get a thing done because these people keep calling. One in particular kept calling and making everyone uncomfortable, and we were told to transfer to the LOD right away, but he always hung up first. Once we had an SRTL/ETL actually answer the phone (haha) when he called. They were able to get the cops involved that time. It's crazy the kind sh*t we put up with.

I wish we could block the number or have them come in to the store and do something stupid to get kicked out permanently. They are so annoying. They're these 15-16 year old girls.

I wish we could block the number or have them come in to the store and do something stupid to get kicked out permanently. They are so annoying. They're these 15-16 year old girls.

We have those too, although I think ours are like 11-13 ish. Once during a storm one of them called and was like "the water's rising, what should I do? I got sandbags piled up, but the water's coming into the house..." on and on this went. The girl answering the phone doesn't normally work FRO and got the LOD involved. He was like I'll have the police come to your house. The girl freaked out and was like um no that's ok and hung up. Seriously don't these kids have anything better to do?

People prank call the guest services desk all the time at my store. we had someone call them insisting that they ran out of toilet paper in the restroom but when they went in to check there wasn't even anyone in the restroom

TTOG: the sign clearly states "$5 gift card when you buy 2," not "buy 2, get 1 free." The price for 3 is $37.47 with a $5 gc, not $24.98. I'll ring up 2 so you can get the $5 gc, then do a separate transaction so you can use the gc on the 3rd (which will make it $7.49.) That's the best I can do.

I wouldnt even do that. Use it on a seperate store trip

TTOG: leaving your cart "in line" and walking away to do more shopping does NOT save your place, despite what you may think. You were nowhere near it, so naturally, I helped the Next person in line. Throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old was totally uncalled for, especially since I was basically handing the guest who was originally behind you his change and receipt when you finally showed back up.

Ttog that wasted 20 minutes of my time because your 20% off coupon wasnt what you wanted because not all of your items counted. Fuck you and your couch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back