To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG. PJs are defined as loose clothing worn to bed therefore the coupon does apply to those jammies that you bought. Your coupon is prorated we do not give you back the value of the coupon applied on items returned because its not $ that you spent. Yes please cut up your redcard and stop shopping at Target.

I hate when I'm Cart Attendant and I'm pushing a line in of carts or trying to organize the line I just pushed in and a family is chit chatting in front of the carts. Yeah no, I'll just wait.

I also hate when people grab a cart and sit there for 30 seconds fumbling through their purse for their phone or wallet and I'm once again just waiting for them to move.

Maybe more understandable, but when moms take a cart and decide to sit at that exact spot to get their children up in the cart while checking their purse for whatever reason. I'll wait because you have a kid to get in the cart, but I just wish you'd move out of the way of everyone, even other guests who have to walk around you because you're hogging the line of carts nearest to the In side of the entrance.

Yes. I had a couple of girls prank call me asking for dildos, etc. The third time they called and asked for some sex toy I said, "I'm not sure. Let me find out and I'll call you back at (their number)." They hung up and stopped.

THAT'S ACTUALLY GENIUS!!! We'll have to try that!

Ttog, I showed you the Apple charging cables. No shit they cost money. You complained about the prices I showed you the cheapest one we had. I told you that it was the cheapest one. Your response? "So are you going to actually help me? I need an inexpensive one!". Do you think I have a secret stash of 50 cent apple chargers under the floorboards? Oh wait even if I did you'd fuss about those being too expensive as well

Then order some cheap crap from China on amazon, idiots...

To every guest that walks through the express lane with a cartful of things: You see that light in front of the number? Yeah, that means 10 items or less. Max 15. Not 3 weeks worth of groceries...

TTOG: We CANNOT price match and give you the cartwheel on the toy of the day. You spoke to my Manger who told you the same thing. EVEN IF IT'S TO TARGET.COM. They are separate companies. we showed you the policy online... and you still made us second guess ourselves. Kindly go fornicate yourself.

TTOG: nice try with the fake coupon, but we've NEVER offered a "50% off your ENTIRE purchase" coupon. Acting appalled when it wouldn't scan and insisting I take it off manually when we were busier than hell WAS a nice touch as well. Kindly go fornicate thyself with a nice sharp object. I don't have time for your crap.

TTOG: nice try with the fake coupon, but we've NEVER offered a "50% off your ENTIRE purchase" coupon. Acting appalled when it wouldn't scan and insisting I take it off manually when we were busier than hell WAS a nice touch as well. Kindly go fornicate thyself with a nice sharp object. I don't have time for your crap.
ah yes reminds me of the time someone came in with coupons they said they got off coupons.com for things like room essentials like mhm sure you got that off coupons.com and that 50% off a lego purchase mhm yeah sure coupons.com right

TTOG: Listen to your granddaughter and CALM down. I suspended your transaction and sent you to Guest Services because there was nothing more I could do to help you. You'll get your receipt once the GS team has completed the transaction.

TTOFG:

Don't come up to me when you're on the phone, bark out some numbers, and expect me to know what the fuck you're talking about or if you're event talking to me.
When I rang up your nicotine patches and looked at you and said, "may I scan the back of your ID" you barked numbers again.
When I said that we're required to scan (you looked old as dirt but still) but that I'd type it in this time, you went off and raised your voice and told me that it's illegal to ask for an ID and that you talked to my manager and they said it was okay.
You asshole, if I had not been swamped from hell and back needing back up to service desk, I'd have fucking insisted on an ID then made you wait for the GSA except all hands were on lanes.
When I admonished you to be prepared to present an ID next time, you yelled and told me that it's illegal for voting polls to ask for an ID. You fucking rude ass turd, you're obviously insane. I *WILL* be requiring an ID next time, dickwad.

Motherfuck, people are getting more and more rude and quite frankly, I think they're going psycho.

ah yes reminds me of the time someone came in with coupons they said they got off coupons.com for things like room essentials like mhm sure you got that off coupons.com and that 50% off a lego purchase mhm yeah sure coupons.com right
That's where she said she got this one. I informed her we don't post Target coupons on coupons.com, just the Target.com website ;)

TTOG:

How fucking cheap are you??? You got all the way home, and made it a point to drive back, to show me that you forgot your cartwheel and demand 60c. SIXTY FUCKING PENNIES.
Then you bitched about being overcharged for candy when you only paid like 99c for a giant bag of $10.00 candy.

Seriously, cheap.

TTOG: You asked for Hatchimals (sick of people calling them Hatchibles btw) and I said we're out, and we have none on the way. You said you've been outside our store at 8am everyday waiting to see if we got any in, and then you said, "so you're telling me I shouldn't come tomorrow morning?" And I told you yeah cause we have none on the way, but if you want to wait outside for us to open every morning have fun with that. Crazy people.

To the political robo-caller on the fitting room phone, why don't you piss off? I don't want to hear about jesus nor do I want to hear what candidate he wants you to vote for

and told me that it's illegal to ask for an ID and that you talked to my manager and they said it was okay.
You asshole, if I had not been swamped from hell and back needing back up to service desk, I'd have fucking insisted on an ID then made you wait for the GSA except all hands were on lanes.

Your manager sucks for not having your back. Targets policy is everyone shows ID even if they look old enough.

I can smell the smoke so you own it! "Next guest please!"
I didn't smell the smoke until I picked it up after an hour of it being in a pile with a thousand other reshops.
I would have let the GSA deal with it because I HATE scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back