To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToG

Bless your soul and your patience. You and your mom came in for a camera and she got the debit RedCard for the 5% and the app went through ok etc etc

But when it came time to ring up the camera, the card wouldn't go through. You called your bank and apparently it was an error on our end because the bank never received the request. Thinking about it now, your mom probably gave a check from a different account or something that didn't have the 600 for the camera. So your mom already started getting a little testy, but you assured me everything was fine and you understood shit happens as a fellow retail employee. So I ask the LOD if I can manually give the 5% and she's like yeah ofc. So they pay in cash... and the register dies. At this point your mom is kinda done and walks away but you remained so pleasant and I felt so so bad about all this. Luckily it was a simple fix and we just moved registers and the rest of the transaction went ok since it was cash (I still had in my hand) and not card.

So seriously thanks for your patience and sweetness because your mom was seriously starting to flare up my anxiety.
If you do the debit card and the large dollar amount in the same transaction, it will go through with no problem.

Ttog-

I get it, buying school supplies sucks. I know your childs school did not provide us with a list. When I gave you options such as printing it online or ask the school for a copy; you just said you would just buy your kid the same supplies as another school. I tried to explain that not all schools ask for the same stuff. You didn't want to hear anything I had to say. You just said you would buy it later. Nothing disappointments a kid when you go over to the new school supplies and then leave saying "you ain't got time for that". o_O

TTOG - I feel sorry for how stressed you must be to snap at me like this when I wasn't even talking to you?? I asked the woman in front of you if she wanted a bag at all and you said "um excuse me she carried those 3 items around the store I think she is perfectly capable of carrying those herself, Jesus Christ" in a nasty tone. Like who asked you?? Mind your business?? I wasn't insulting her I just can't read her mind so I don't know if she wanted a bag or not?? Oh my goodness lol I didn't say a single word to you or even look at you during your transaction because I couldn't stop thinking about how much of a c--- you were lmao

At my store that would have gotten an immediate call to GSTL.

To be fair, I know it's 100000000000000x easier to type that then to actually call the GSTL over IRL.

In actual real life I probably would have said in a super perky tone "sorry! I was just wondering if SHE wanted a bag" Then let the GSTL know after.

At my store that would have gotten an immediate call to GSTL.

To be fair, I know it's 100000000000000x easier to type that then to actually call the GSTL over IRL.

In actual real life I probably would have said in a super perky tone "sorry! I was just wondering if SHE wanted a bag" Then let the GSTL know after.
What's funny is that the guest who I was actually talking to answered yes to a bag and THEN the woman said that lol

Ttog - just because we work at Target doesn't mean we memorize the weekly ad, ffs. And, just because we are working in an aisle doesn't mean we know all there is to know about whateverthehell it is you want to buy. We are minimum wage-ish people working in retail who are happy to help. But please, don't expect us to know the ad or all the specs on what vacuum or razor or whatever it is you want to buy.

Ttog - just because we work at Target doesn't mean we memorize the weekly ad, ffs. And, just because we are working in an aisle doesn't mean we know all there is to know about whateverthehell it is you want to buy. We are minimum wage-ish people working in retail who are happy to help. But please, don't expect us to know the ad or all the specs on what vacuum or razor or whatever it is you want to buy.

When I first started it would bother me that a guest would pull me from market over to the vacuums and ask me about them like I'm oreck himself. I would think, man, don't these guys realize I'm not a vacuum salesman. Now, though I have fun with it. If they ask me about a product like I'm an expert, I'll just BS and tell them things like, "No, no, you don't want to buy this one, it's not as high quality as this vacuum". All the while, I'm trying as hard as I can not to laugh.

TTOG: You are one fouled mouth bitch. First you are so determined to be a bitch that you call foaming at the mouth angry and every time I tried to get a word in to find out what you want or why you are upset you talked over me, very angry. Then when I finally get enough information during your verbal diarrhea to know you want something to do with photos, I'm explaining about the self-service kiosk and you snarled understanding. You ask if it's open, well I don't know if it's out of order or not, so I tell you I'm going to get someone on the line to help you. I figure Guest Services would know as the machine is in their eyesight, and it gets your bitchy mouth out of my hair, but when I say I'm going to get someone on the line, you start screaming at me that I'm not allowed to transfer you since you are tired of being disconnected by the photo lab people. What photo lab people? And how did you connect by phone to the self-service kiosk? And then you start railing about how the computer greeting on the phone is confusing and I need to fix it. How can some little low-level person fix that? Well at that point I'm done with you, you are just too mean. I put you on hold, asked about the kiosk, and let you cool your heels for a bit. When it cycled back, yeah I told you that I was still trying to find the information and put you back on hold, but I was pleasant about putting you on hold. No need to start literally screaming during the few seconds it took me to put you back on hold. The next time, I was calm enough to tell you the information but as soon as I got through the standard greeting you called me an "arrogant bitch" and accused me of doing it all for fun and hung up on me. You know, other people cycle back that many times or more for legitimate reasons, no one else has been so vicious about cycling through. I really hope you are so angry because you caught your husband with your best friend that morning, and if you didn't your nasty attitude is going to drive him there eventually.

TTOG: You made my day when you called asking about a "jailbreaked tv box thing". You're adorable.

TTOG: You hollered at me from all the way down the speedway while I was halfway through carrying a piece of furniture to its location. I am not your houseboy you can summon at a whim, I'm not going to put it down immediately to help you. You're being rude and you can wait the few seconds, don't roll your eyes at me darling.

Maybe if you weren't being obnoxious you would've noticed the 4 aisles of towels you were looking for that you walked past to get to me.

TT3Gs: (To those 3 guests or whatever lol)

Thank you for being so damn patient with me while I tried to tread water looking for your items in hardlines today. I'm new and only trained mainly in softlines so I had no idea where the hell your items were. But you stayed cool and waited for me to figure out how to get something from backstock without mucking up the counts and YAY everybody got what they were looking for!

Also TTOG in SL:

You made me feel really good when you side hugged me after helping you find your perfect "old lady underpants". You are why I like helping guests in retail.

TTOG: the power was out in the store, so how the hell did you expect the espresso machine to work?o_O Bitching at the SBTM wasn't going to make the power come back on....
You didn't hear? Sbux got new machines that run off of bullshit and fairy dust, of course that guest wanted an espresso with the power off!

Our power went out and the SBTMs literally just shut down and left and there were still people who came to the line and waited. It was completely dark and no one was there. We told them it's closed and they were like "we'll wait". Nobody ever came back so it remained closed for the rest of the day lol. Took them about 25 minutes to get all flabbergasted and leave

TTOG: When I’m holding clothes taller than me, it’s a priority for me to get them to their locations at that moment. Don’t follow/chase after me when there’s plenty of other TMs nearby who can help who don’t have ten items in their hands, and then get mad when all I can do is explain the location of the items you want.

Aw yeah, the degreaser machiatto right?
Along with the Suma cleaner sweet cream cold brew :cool:

TTOG: You looked at my last pepperoni pizza & asked when a 'fresh' one would be out; I told you seven minutes.
I asked if you wanted to pay for it & you said no so I put several more in.
You kept hovering, waiting to see if a 'fresh' one was coming out but you still didn't purchase one.
Then a line of moms & kids came thru ordering pizzas & every single one coming out of the oven was sold so it was fun watching you come up as I boxed up fresh pizzas only to be told that they were for guests who'd PAID already.
Karma is a bitch in a black apron.

Last edited:
TTOG: Thank for very much for yelling at me for "losing" your car keys because I was "dropping everything" when you were pulling them out of your purse at the lane... Sorry that the unstable lamp fell off the counter, I even gave you the 10% damage discount since there was a small dent on it and asked if you wanted a new lamp. And offered to get AP to check cameras to see where you lost your keys. But that didn't stop you.

To all the guests shopping in baby hardlines while I did revisions: Learn some f__cking manners. I started needing other people's toes to count high enough the number of moms with tiny humans in tow who would have driven their carts over my ankles. Not a single "excuse me". Not a single "Oh, I didn't see you there." Just drove up until your carts nudged me, ignoring me when I asked if you needed help, and dirty looks until I moved out of your way. I thought the people at the cash registers felt self-entitled, but all of you are the goddamn queens.

To all the guests shopping in baby hardlines while I did revisions: Learn some f__cking manners. I started needing other people's toes to count high enough the number of moms with tiny humans in tow who would have driven their carts over my ankles. Not a single "excuse me". Not a single "Oh, I didn't see you there." Just drove up until your carts nudged me, ignoring me when I asked if you needed help, and dirty looks until I moved out of your way. I thought the people at the cash registers felt self-entitled, but all of you are the goddamn queens.

New mom's are the worst. They think the world revolves around their newborn. I had one turn her stroller sideways in an aisle while she perused through lotion. I told her to move so another guest could get through.

TTOG: FUCK YOU. It was 10 fucking minutes before we closed, you and your gaggle of demons came into toys at 9:50. That would be fine if you hadn't told them to get their energy out because it's almost bed time. Because of you, Two endcaps were instantly cleared of the shit they had, and five aisles I had zoned to almost perfection were completely fucking wrecked. Fuck you, next time I'm going to bring my annoying little cousins to your house and tell them to get their energy out because it's almost nap time. We'll see how it feels. Cunt.

If you do the debit card and the large dollar amount in the same transaction, it will go through with no problem.

Not necessarily. You have to build up history. I can't tell you how many people are buying a big ticket item, get approved for the card, then it gets denied. I'm giving them the 5% manually and telling them about building up a history and highlighting the number for them to call.

TTOG: I think it is great you're telling your 5 year old daughter to stay in school and work hard. And yeah, I guess it is true that your daughter shouldn't want to pursue low level retail as a career. But you don't need to say 'they don't make a lot of money' while you're walking past us as if you're talking about those poor locked up chimpanzees at the zoo, and as if this is my chosen career.

I'm a college student, I have an internship next semester, and if that was my daughter I would be saying 'one day you're going to have a shit low paying job like these two...just be grateful you don't have it now, and work hard so you don't have it forever. And when you do have that job...use it as a learning experience'.

Damn right I'm giving you the stink-eye as you look through those sheets next to us, mmmmhmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back