To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: You are an asshole. Anyone with functioning eyeballs knows I would have difficulty with carts right now and I'm trying to keep an eye on a dozen people around me. You had no right to touch a three tier cart, much less raise the top upright. And when the noise of metal screeching alerted me, to look me in the eye and say "I didn't like it where it was"....yeah, asshole. And to stare right at me as I'm struggling to lower it without hurting myself, yeah, you clearly get your kicks pulling wings off of butterflies. Sadist.

Where I live that could be a nine month wait.. Cause that is how many months of the year we get regular rain.
Yep, it'll be a week or so in my area. Not to mention, our cart attendants were way behind due to the rain+ Sunday traffic.

It always bugged me how the cart attendant has to wipe carts for people. They should wipe their own carts.
Just proves how far we've fallen as a society. People expect everything to be done for them. Even with spills (sometimes). A guest *knows they spilled, yet will slink off pretending like nothing happened and not alert someone to it.

It always bugged me how the cart attendant has to wipe carts for people. They should wipe their own carts.

I have always believed we should charge a quarter for a cart and you get that back when you return it. Like they do up north.. You never see carts loose in a parking lot up north..

TTOG: I heard you and your kids repeating "policia" over and over. I know very, very little Spanish, but you definitely got my attention. Not a good way to try and steal something, if that's what you were trying to do.

TTOG: If I had been gay, you would have gotten a kiss. I overheard you telling your daughter in Food Avenue "Clean that mess up. Just because people work here doesn't mean that you leave your mess for them to clean up. You clean it up."

TTOG on the same day: You came close to a kiss too. Your son played with the service phone and when I checked to see who called for help and hung up, saw him near the phone and said to you that I thought he was messing with the phone, you said "Are you playing with the phone???" "No." "I know you did. You quit playing with that phone right now. Get over here and keep your hands off stuff."

Here are just some lines I heard when I made the mistake to go shop Back-to-School after work...

MOM: "You don't have a bible? Waaaat happened to the one I gave you, Jeremiah?!!!"
KID: "Ahhhhdunnno"

-----------------------------

MOM TO HER 7 YEAR OLD: "YOU DON'T NEED THAT! LOOK AT THE CALORIES!!!
SON REPLIES: "Well it's less than your stuff!!!"
Now was the son talking about her coffee or her alcohol?

I thought I had more, but I guess these are the only ones I remember well enough to quote. All I know, is school started this week for a lot of people, and everyone shopped last minute of course. All the suburban moms were practically sweating martinis and valium.

TTOG: No, just no. Don't try to tell me something is on clearance when I know it's not on clearance because I fucking set that endcap earlier this week. The clearance sticker was obviously ripped off of something because the price was completely offbeat for what you tried buying. You started to get bitchy when I said that that isn't on clearance so you wanted the LOD, gladly, that way I could walk away while you bitch her out. And my LOD goes ahead and gives her the fucking item for clearance price anyways... I fucking hate how soft and "guest-experience oriented" this company has become.

TTOG: No, just no. Don't try to tell me something is on clearance when I know it's not on clearance because I fucking set that endcap earlier this week. The clearance sticker was obviously ripped off of something because the price was completely offbeat for what you tried buying. You started to get bitchy when I said that that isn't on clearance so you wanted the LOD, gladly, that way I could walk away while you bitch her out. And my LOD goes ahead and gives her the fucking item for clearance price anyways... I fucking hate how soft and "guest-experience oriented" this company has become.
same thing happened at my store the other day, GSTL denied it and wouldn't hear anything from the guest.

I start work at 2, so I have no guests to complain about yet, but I'm sure I will after tonight lmao.

Your LOD is weak. I've lied so many times that "they're in a meeting, do you still want the item or not?"

To all those guests that keep calling wanting solar eclipse glasses and don't believe me when I tell you we don't have them yes I'm hoarding them in the stockroom because I want you to miss the eclipse! Its not like only days away and you didn't know it was happening you should have gotten yours sooner like EVERYONE ELSE.

To all those guests that keep calling wanting solar eclipse glasses and don't believe me when I tell you we don't have them yes I'm hoarding them in the stockroom because I want you to miss the eclipse! Its not like only days away and you didn't know it was happening you should have gotten yours sooner like EVERYONE ELSE.
Same here, tell'em to quit being a bunch of namby pambies and stare down that eclipsed sun with their naked eyes, it only hurts for a little while. I'm tired of these weak-willed entitled babies crying about "safety precautions". Tell lil' Johnny if he wants to see that eclispe then he needs go back in time a few months, get a job, and buy those damn glasses himself!

Same here, tell'em to quit being a bunch of namby pambies and stare down that eclipsed sun with their naked eyes, it only hurts for a little while. I'm tired of these weak-willed entitled babies crying about "safety precautions". Tell lil' Johnny if he wants to see that eclispe then he needs go back in time a few months, get a job, and buy those damn glasses himself!
You can actually permenetly damage your retinas if you look without glasses. I 100% agree anyone who wanted to see it should have gotten their glasses already but saying someone doesn't need glasses is very dangerous.

In this case "safety precautions" are real. I also was lax, so I understand why they are looking. I've only had a couple guests say anything other than "thank you, bye" though, most know they likely won't find something.

Target should have planned better for this though. Had they ordered an adequate amount they could have made mad money off of this. The number of calls I'm getting is equal to Fire Sticks and NES's calls during the holidays.

Admittedlty, this was pretty rude of me, but still. Come on now.

Guest: "You work here?"
HLG: *doesnt say a word, points to my name tag with one hand, points to the "TARGET SECURITY" badge on my shirt with the other*
Guest: *stares at name tag in silence*
Guest: *continues to stare at nametag*
Guest: "So.. no?"
HLG: "Dear god. What do you need help with?"

Also, just for some context I'm normally happy to help a guest. Just had a shitty day and was in a bit of a mood at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back