To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the barista made the drink wrong based on what was written on the cup, we'll offer it to them so they can have an extra or to give to a friend.
But if it's on their end, nope.
Had a regular who did that & was overheard telling her friend 'I thought we were supposed to get the other one FREE...'
i've never had them offer me the second one (and I would never change my order after they've started making it) but it's just as well, i hate the taste of coffee, if they offered it i'd just throw it out lol

In hindsight, I would of taken her to an actual lane. Just suspend it and take her to a lane real quick, unless your store frowns upon it, then nevermind. My store lets us do that so we can do that. But what a bitch lol "oh it won't take my money.... guess it's free!"

but then pulling out three 20's after trying to use the 50, then trying to leave when it didn't work, is so sketch. Did you talk to your GSTL about it to give them and AP a heads up?
We are no longer allowed to leave SCO at all even to ring a guest up if they’re having issues :( and I did tell my GSTL who said they’d tell AP

TTOG: You ordered a caramel macchiatto & watched my barista mark the cup, steam the milk, pull shots, syrup on the top before telling her: "OH, I wanted that ICED..."
Then you said "Oh, you're not gonna just TOSS that are you?" as the barista took the hot drink back.
Yes, she did.
Your look of disappointment was worth it.
I recall you posting the exact thing about the caramel macchiatos before :rolleyes:

We are no longer allowed to leave SCO at all even to ring a guest up if they’re having issues :( and I did tell my GSTL who said they’d tell AP

I just found out today my APTL is really clamping our asses together on old rules that weren't really enforced but are apparently really being enforced. Sucks, I'll write a little rant on it in another topic probably.

I had a guest today ring her stuff up, bag it, pick up her phone, say "Hellooo!!" and then just FUCKING WALK AWAY WITHOUT PAYING AND OUT OF THE STORE. I WAS LIKE "Maam, excuse me, maam! You forgot to pay!" and she just KEPT WALKING OUT THAT DOOR. I WAS LIKE "seriously?"

So, I turned around to head back and void out her stuff and let the GSTL know, but ANOTHER FUCKING BITCH WALKS UP, AND ACCIDENTALLY PAYS FOR THIS THIEVE'S SHIT, THINKING IT WAS HER'S!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING TURNED AROUND, SAW THIS BITCH LOOK AT THE UNFINISHED TRANSACTION, AND LIKE A FUCKING ZOMBIE JUST PRESS PAY, CASH, AND INSERT A $20 AND PAY FOR IT!! AND THEN SHE LOOKS AT ME AND GOES "what? I'm confused.." BITCH I WONDER WHY.

So, the lady that just stole her stuff walks back in, and she's like "oh my god I forgot to pay!!" so she just walked off, distracted by her phone, like a freaking braindead rock. So, now I'm sitting here dealing with the lady that just paid for this other fucking lady's shit for some fucking reason, and I've got a hysterical lady who's upset because she thinks she's about to get arrested or something. Too much to handle, got it figured out though, it's good.

I just don't get why you walk up to a SCO, see that it's already got some stuff rung up, and fucking pay for it even though it's obviously not yours!!!! You gave it no second thought, you just looked at it for a second, and paid for it, then said "I meant to pay for my ibuprofen..." BUT HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN YOU NEVER EVENF UCKIGN SCANNED IT.

Holy F_!(#!)&*#)!

I'm way more triggered than I should be. Trying to watch people check out at SCO is like watching man reinvent the wheel.

TTOG:
*Guest has at least three kids. She’s holding one of them while looking through RTW. The other two kids play soccer with a crumpled wad of paper in the main aisle.*
Me: Please be careful playing, okay?
Young boy: Okay.
*they continue to play in the aisle. Then several guests walk up and down the aisle. Mom keeps telling them to stay by her. Obviously they don’t listen.*
Me to the kiddos: Okay, if you’re gonna play, please stay out of the aisle.
*kids just keep playing. Mom doesn’t watch kids*
I walk over to the mom and tell her nicely: Hi, I’m trying to get your kids out of the aisle so they don’t get hurt.
Mom (annoyed): Ugh, what are they doing now?
Me: They’re playing soccer in the main aisle. I’m trying to get them out of the way so they don’t get hurt, but they’re not listening.
*aisle becomes free of guests and just kiddos*
Mom (very rudely): Well, there’s nobody in the aisle now. I mean they’re just playing with a piece of trash.

Like okay bitch, I was just trying to help you. Next time either don’t bring your kids to the store, or just grab a cart if you have to so you can watch them, not me. This is why I barely deal with kids.

I got bitched at for trying to tell a little girl to sit down in the cart so she wouldn't fall out. She was movin' all around like one them lil' spider monkeys.

I never tell any kids to be careful or anything. If their parents wanted them to be careful or cared about what their child was doing then they would act like it. So I just figure they don’t care, and it’s not my job to either. I’m a cashier not a nanny

The last time I warned a kid about falling out of the cart, I said he'd split his head open, bleed ALL over the place & I'd have to clean it all up & I WASN'T gonna be happy about it.
Mom stared at me with horror while Dad cracked up.

The last time I warned a kid about falling out of the cart, I said he'd split his head open, bleed ALL over the place & I'd have to clean it all up & I WASN'T gonna be happy about it.
Mom stared at me with horror while Dad cracked up.

Always my approach especially when I can hear and see mom getting frustrated with their kid. I rehab dogs kids are not my thing.. :cool:

TTOG: Where was your fashion sense today? Coming to shop at Target wearing khaki pants and a red cardigan is probably not the wisest of ideas. And you looked at me funny when I asked if you worked here, are you really surprised by the question when you look in the mirror?

Yeh, we had a regular who made the mistake of coming in wearing tan cargo shorts & a red Tee shirt.
He said he couldn't believe how many times people kept demanding he help with carry-outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back