To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: look, I’m all for having fun with your kids, but seriously? Throwing a ball around a store where people are trying to shop? You hit 2 people with it! THEN, when it came into the pharmacy, you try and tell me I need to “lighten up & pull the huge stick out of my ass” because I told your teenage daughter I wouldn’t give it back and the store is NOT a playground? Once I pull the stick out, you can kiss my ass

TTOG: look, I’m all for having fun with your kids, but seriously? Throwing a ball around a store where people are trying to shop? You hit 2 people with it! THEN, when it came into the pharmacy, you try and tell me I need to “lighten up & pull the huge stick out of my ass” because I told your teenage daughter I wouldn’t give it back and the store is NOT a playground? Once I pull the stick out, you can kiss my ass
I give the parents a chance to parent their kids in the store when I see their kids doing something they shouldn't. If they don't, I will speak up. No, please stop throwing the ball in the store.

I give the parents a chance to parent their kids in the store when I see their kids doing something they shouldn't. If they don't, I will speak up. No, please stop throwing the ball in the store.
I ask myself "Are they going to damage something? Is what they are doing going to hurt them or someone else?" If the answer to both is no, I don't care how annoying they are or how rowdy they are.

New team members-ugh

I get its extremely hard to learn a new language. It's just how things are. I usually let it go the 1st month because it's part of the learning process.

Literally yesterday it was

FRTM"Customer Service you have a call"

Me " ok I'll pick it up for Guest Service"

FRTM " customer service you have a call"

GSA" Hold on I'll get that Guest Service call"

LOD " Guest Service can you pick up your call. FR go channel 3. "

Rest of day it was fine then today. .

"Customer needs assistance in kitchen ware"

Reeeeeee

So I guess the new operator doesn't know how to set off the call buttons on the phone, either.

TTOG(s):. 11:10 is not the time to debate with each other whether or not your respective sons will like the clearance jeans or not. Do Not give me stink eye when I try to pick them up off the belt to scan them. We are freaking closed! Do not ask me to look up any cartwheel deals for you either. It's your job to find your discounts. I am sure the people patiently waiting behind you agree with me. And no, those shoes are not on clearance, they have no clearance sticker, and ring up at full price. Don't get attitude with me, I don't give a crap if you purchase them or not as I don't get a commission. Just go home! Actually, I don't care where you go, just. get. out.

TTOG: You opened the ad and flipped to a page with a Room Essentials white three shelved bookcase on it, pointed to it and said I'm looking for this. So I go to give you a location on where you can find it in store, and you said you already looked there and didn't find it. I have a team member pull one. You interrupt and say you wanted two. Okay, we'll need two of them then. You don't ask about the color I'm having the team member bring up until the both of us are finished confirming we have the right item and my hardlines team member is on the way up to GS. You then decide to ask what color it is and I say it's white and you give me an attitude about how you wanted the espresso one. Sorry ma'am, I left my mind-reading device at home.

New team members-ugh

I get its extremely hard to learn a new language. It's just how things are. I usually let it go the 1st month because it's part of the learning process.

Reeeeeee

Do we work in the same store? I literally had the same issue yesterday. We have a new FRTM and she kept calling out phone calls saying customer. I wanted to correct her, but I don't think anyone did.

When our FR person did that I just kept emphasizing guest

I got that call for GUEST service

And after 2-3 times she got it

I ignored my FR once. Until she said 3rd request for a call. Told her we don't have customers. What line is the guest call on?

I ignored my FR once. Until she said 3rd request for a call. Told her we don't have customers. What line is the guest call on?
That is an asshole move. That is downright rude to the guest on the phone waiting for assistance. And it's rude to the FRO because she has to endure the wrath of an increasingly angry guest, and I promise you that everyone in the planet gets angry when placed on hold repeatedly with no resolution.

Your damn job is to help guests. Refusing to help a guest because of a single word is not doing your job.

That is an asshole move. That is downright rude to the guest on the phone waiting for assistance. And it's rude to the FRO because she has to endure the wrath of an increasingly angry guest, and I promise you that everyone in the planet gets angry when placed on hold repeatedly with no resolution.

Your damn job is to help guests. Refusing to help a guest because of a single word is not doing your job.

The guest I was with in the store was and will always be the first priority.

And you couldn't take 5 freaking seconds to say that, so that the guest on the phone knows why there's a wait? And your previous post did not say you were with a guest, it said you ignored the FRO, which is also ignoring the guest on the phone. And helping that guest on that phone is your job, not ignoring the guest out of spite because someone new doesn't know all the internal verbage.

Agreed, but there was no indication that you were with a guest in your prior statement. I read it as you ignoring FR/Op simply because she misidentified the caller, and I believe Tessa did the same.

TTOG: I don't understand why people like you come in the store... You asked for my help finding an outfit and expected me to follow you around while you shopped, but the only thing you could seem to say was: "Who would wear this?" "Do they expect people to buy this?" "Why is Target selling this? This is ugly." About. Every. Single. Article. Of. Clothing. I directed you to.
I spent five minutes looking up a particular dress you wanted online, only for you to decide you didn't want it anymore after I found it. Then I spent another few minutes looking up size charts in different brands because you said you didn't know your size but "don't have time to try anything on." Bitch... Did you consider that I don't have time for all these pointless tasks you're giving me when you clearly don't want to buy a single thing here? We're underpaid and understaffed as it is, no one has time to be your personal assistant, and there are other guests in the store who actually need my help. If you don't like the clothes here, stop wasting my time and go shop somewhere else.

Ttog: so I actually kinda like that you're carefully curating your gift basket. And I'm sure the recipient will like it. But please, don't block my lane in the process, especially when I'm the only human cashier.....

TtoG-

" can you tell me where you keep your square things for washing dishes in the sink?"

Are you looking for a plastic container...

"You know its square and washes dishes like a sponge"

So your looking for a sponge?

"Yes a sponge"

WTFH didn't you just say "where's the sponges?" I'm not stupid...

New team members-ugh

Reeeeeee

We use both terms where I work. Customer/Guest.... Same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back