To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had that happen with an online order pick up. My GSTL said there was an issue with an order and my numbers were used to process the order. Um, it was not me who processed the order. Well, your numbers were used. Yes, my numbers were used because I was the one who logged into the MyDevice. Ohhhh.

This is why I always tell my TMs to log out once they're done. You don't want someone making mistakes, doing shady things, or losing equipment when you're logged in.

This is why I always tell my TMs to log out once they're done. You don't want someone making mistakes, doing shady things, or losing equipment when you're logged in.
There is no way we could be logging in and out of the MyDevice every time we needed to use it at the SD. When we are lucky to have two people at the desk and are really busy, we are often handing the MyDevice back and forth.

There is no way we could be logging in and out of the MyDevice every time we needed to use it at the SD. When we are lucky to have two people at the desk and are really busy, we are often handing the MyDevice back and forth.

Ditto for softlines. That sucker floats around through everyone repeatedly until evening when there's only a couple of people working.

I don’t even know how to log out

Upper left corner has a little drawing of a head. Touching that brings up a screen where you can choose to log out.

Drop it on the floor from about five feet high.

I seriously doubt that will work, as I've dropped one from about four feet high (slipped out of my hands) 4 times.

Edit: Commie, if you want to log out that way, remove the rubber cover first. Four times, I can vouch that sucker isn't going to break if the cover is on.

Last edited:
TTOG I know that its fun to spell random inappropriate/sexual things with letters we sell, but spelling out a racial slur was taking it too far. Especially as someone who the slur was directed towards, you're the worst.

PS. I'm glad we were out of E's so you couldn't get the satisfaction of spelling the whole word.

*deep breath*

TTOG: Sir, kind sir, our hours are posted. No, we will not open early. Not even for you. Not even for you to go in and get one thing. Because there's noone there to check you out. Actually, if I rubbed my brain cells together and made that spark in order to check you out, it would signal Capitan America and he would come and throat punch you into next week.
Actually, no, the guy with the keys isn't opening the door for you. He's opening it for me so I can go in and do everything I need to do in order to be guest-ready when the store opens.
Do not push past me to try to get inside. My LOD is twice your size.
We will be open in 30 minutes, just like he said. See you then I hope!
Edit: he didn't come back.

And you, ma'am. I don't give a flying fuck HOW BAD your grand-spawn wants that baseball card. It doesn't give me, or anyone else, the authority to go and dig through excel boxes to find something that isn't even pulling up as sold at this store. No, I'm not a lying, lazy, ignorant, little snot.
LET. GO. OF. MY. ELBOW.
Jfc did you really just tell me they switched your meds, so you're really sorry for acting irrationally? No, I don't understand what you mean. Switching gears and being sickeningly sweet and saying please and thank you (before I even get the chance to repeat myself) isn't going to change anything. Get your spoiled grand kid (whom couldn't even tell me how long the booster pack had been out), and go terrorize some other retail employee.

And finally ... you sir. You smell like entitlement, and cheap coffee. Back up. Why are you so upset?

... because I don't have enough cashiers, and you are in a HUGE hurry and shouldn't have to wait in line behind someone else? Instead of walk around and pretend to be important, I need to open a lane for you so you can leave before the second coming of Christ?
Boy I would, but look at that... lane 14 just emptied up, no wait time. Have a good day sir!

This right here. I forgot to log off one day and a TL said my number came up on the report with backstocking a casepack into a waco. She knew it wasn’t me and reminded me to just remember to log off when I turn in my zebra.

Hi, there!

To that one guest that left the Bikini Zone on C29 yesterday, thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back