To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really felt like fussing at a few guests yesterday.....one that had to shop the endcap I was working on which I had managed to get exactly one item on....she almost pushed me out of the way, and then took a couple of minutes before she finally moved......and then the older lady who was fussing that we really need to clean up Dollar Spot while she is shopping the stuff that we are trying to work on salvaging out so that we set the new product.....

i hate those rude older guests. i was working the pfresh truck and i was stocking one of the coolers when one of them shoved her way through and closed the cooler door with me in between it still. i wanted to put her head in between the door and close it hard

I really felt like fussing at a few guests yesterday.....one that had to shop the endcap I was working on which I had managed to get exactly one item on....she almost pushed me out of the way, and then took a couple of minutes before she finally moved......and then the older lady who was fussing that we really need to clean up Dollar Spot while she is shopping the stuff that we are trying to work on salvaging out so that we set the new product.....

I can't stand re-setting See Spot while we are open. They can CLEARLY see that we have Flatbeds out there with boxes on them, that we are running in and out of the aisles, that we are in the process of of Re-replenishing the EMPTY aisles... Quit squeezing yourself into the already narrow area with your shopping cart and your husband following you with the stroller. I'm trying to work here. Come back later.
As to the Salvage Issue, that's the first thing we pulled out at 6 A.M. It was pretty clear what was salvage and what was not (pink dots). By the time the store opened, it was in re-packs taken care of by Price Accuracy.

And we all know how much fun it is when "green dot is 70% off" signs are plastered all over yet a guest will demand 70 off for the "brand new" RED dot dollar merchandise because a few pieces were tossed in the wrong bin.
You may be color-blind but it ain't happenin'.

And we all know how much fun it is when "green dot is 70% off" signs are plastered all over yet a guest will demand 70 off for the "brand new" RED dot dollar merchandise because a few pieces were tossed in the wrong bin.
You may be color-blind but it ain't happenin'.

Oh, God. Last weekend was hell for that....do you know how much crap a person has to buy to get $150 worth of 30 cent items? I'll give you a hint....the register can't handle the entire order at once.....

someone wanted to buy 100 of these containers that was not on clearance (we didn't even have 100 of them) and before i could even tell them that we got into an argument over whether orange triangles were the same at orange stars. I'm now being reported to the corporate office and will lose my job because i obviously didn't pass preschool since i don't know my shapes.

And that's a quote.

:)

someone wanted to buy 100 of these containers that was not on clearance (we didn't even have 100 of them) and before i could even tell them that we got into an argument over whether orange triangles were the same at orange stars. I'm now being reported to the corporate office and will lose my job because i obviously didn't pass preschool since i don't know my shapes.

And that's a quote.

Lets predict the guest survey comment :excited:

"Some lady at your store argued with me saying that triangles were not the same as stars. She should be fired..."

And that's a quote.

Can't even begin to tell you how many people came through my store trying to get everything in See Spot for 70% off. Like you, I was trying to explain the whole shapes thing and it just made people mad. I printed another sign and kept it handy at the front lanes so I could show the guests that they read the sign wrong. And yet I was STILL wrong. People are amazing sometimes.

Yes! Stars are not triangles! I did have one guest admit that she probably just saw the color orange and that's all she comprehended (since the triangles and stars were the same color).

Yes! Stars are not triangles! I did have one guest admit that she probably just saw the color orange and that's all she comprehended (since the triangles and stars were the same color).

One of my ex girlfriends visited your store?!
(I wish I was making this up. She was a TOTAL airhead, which may explain why she dated me for 6 months, LOL)

to all of the guests who came up and asked me for help....thank you!! You made me look good to my team lead and the ones after he left just gave me an all over good feeling because I could help and they were appreciative. They were making sure to catch my name (too bad I was wearing the wrong name tonight...lol)

A guest came up to me asking about where something is. The thing was I was at the checklane, paying for my stuff. When I am off the clock, I am off the clock and I can't (and actually don't want to) help anyone when I am buying my own stuff. Ask the cashier standing next to me and you if you need help. Thank you.

A guest came up to me asking about where something is. The thing was I was at the checklane, paying for my stuff. When I am off the clock, I am off the clock and I can't (and actually don't want to) help anyone when I am buying my own stuff. Ask the cashier standing next to me and you if you need help. Thank you.

Ooooooh, yeh....that one even got its own thread it happened so much.

had one lady ask us about something when I was at checkout...I helped because she was asking how to get to the store across the street. Not Target business!! lol, I get a lot of guests asking me when I am break where to find things...I will get them asking when I am in street clothes.

to get back to the subject....to all of the "parents" who come in and threaten to /follow through beat your kids. Is it any wonder they run away from you? You literally make me sick to my stomach

Those guests who ask you where a product is and obviously put in no effort to look for it.

For example, someone looking for windshield wipers.

"Sir, it's right there behind you. Right under the big sign that says "Automotive.""
:facepalm:

Those guests who ask you where a product is and obviously put in no effort to look for it.

For example, someone looking for windshield wipers.

"Sir, it's right there behind you. Right under the big sign that says "Automotive.""
:facepalm:

Had something similar like this happen to me. Guest was walking the main aisle between Infants and Toys, toys are on the right, and came to the Electronics boat asking where the toys where. I was like, "Um... turn around". OH! There they are! How did I miss that!?.... Maybe if you weren't on your iPhone looking all important you would notice.

Had something similar like this happen to me. Guest was walking the main aisle between Infants and Toys, toys are on the right, and came to the Electronics boat asking where the toys where. I was like, "Um... turn around". OH! There they are! How did I miss that!?.... Maybe if you weren't on your iPhone looking all important you would notice.

Exactly. Like if you obviously look like you're in a hurry/rush and ask, then yes I'll understand more. But if you have a shopping cart that's empty, looking like you just started shopping, please put some effort in looking lol. At least make it look like you looked at the big signs hanging all over the store.

Exactly. Like if you obviously look like you're in a hurry/rush and ask, then yes I'll understand more. But if you have a shopping cart that's empty, looking like you just started shopping, please put some effort in looking lol. At least make it look like you looked at the big signs hanging all over the store.

I thought everyone knew, Guests NEVER READ SIGNS...

Or those guests at the lanes that can't find the gift cards even though they're on every other register.

"Ma'am, they're right on top...on top...they're right here.(!)"

To that one lady: If you can afford to buy sheets that are Egyptian cotton, don't argue with us over a $2 price discrepancy. Also, please do us all a favor and learn how to read the ****ing signs.

To that one lady: If you can afford to buy sheets that are Egyptian cotton, don't argue with us over a $2 price discrepancy. Also, please do us all a favor and learn how to read the ****ing signs.

To that one lady: If you can afford to buy sheets that are Egyptian cotton, why the **** are you shopping at Target?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back