To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got mad because she had to move. Next time I look at the guest comments, I'll be able to pick hers out. :rolleyes:

But then if you didn't have her move the comment would be that the lines were too long or my favorite "Open more lanes at checkout." Sure, we can open them all. The problem is that there would be no cashiers at them but we can open them all:spiteful:.

*over the walkie*
Cart attendant, can you take the cart & just make a BIG loop around the store...?
Bring lots of Spitfire & paper towels.

To the one guest who had to squeeze in the inch between my cart and the endcap that I was standing next to waiting for the end of the aisle to clear out so I could get in.....really?

But thank you to the guest who kindly asked if I would put some cases of water that I was filling the home with in his cart instead of taking them off the shelf like the other 2 goofballs.....and said thank you afterwards, made my day!

Putting on a black pull over helps too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I DIDN'T have a red shirt on at the time...I had worn a white shirt with a red vest and had taken the vest off! Of course, I was carrying it and I guess he just saw a "flash of red"...I would've thought the "all white" aspect of my back as I was walking AWAY from him might've been a hint I was "off the clock", though...

Or the popcorn trail that went from shoes through infant girls and ended in jewelry. Really? Were you leaving a trail so you could find your way back to the shoes?

I was walking behind a lady who was leaving a popcorn trail from FA through SBX and just kept looking down at it...she finally turned and looked at it on the floor behind her and saw me so I said "Here, let me pick that up for you" and she said "Oh, I'm sorry, i didn't realize" I was in a crappy mood so I said "yes you did..." She then proceeded to throw the ENTIRE bag out and hightailed it out of the store and her face was as red as my shirt! Lol!

And I thought I was the one shooting from the lip! :D
Absolutely priceless.

To that guest who came screaming inside the store with her toddler in tow who got hurt on the parking lot .
I am truly sorry she got hurt ,but you are the parent ,and you should have held her hand crossing the parking lot !
How on earth is that the store's fault that a car almost hit her ?

Idiot !!!!

To that one guest who tore me a new butthole screaming at me that she did sign her WIC check..

Lady, I've been in the CO for a year. I stare at WIC checks DAILY. Your check was not signed... nor did it have the little "indents" that using a dead pen would have used. It was simply not signed. Also, you got your damn 6 cans of Infamil, WHY are you complaining. It's a loss to us not you. I think she just had baby blues and wanted to destroy a humans soul that morning. Oi.

Back story: No one said anything to the guest. she came in, went to Guest Service and started screaming that we are "retarded little ****s" who don't make sure that WIC checks are signed before endorsing them. and then later changed her story that SHE DID sign her checks and that we were "retarded little ****s" for "deleting" her signature.

She claimed that she didn't sign, when shown the check, she flipped out that we erased her signature, the same signature that she claimed DIDN'T sign in the beginning.

I was just so full of wut.. I wanted to run into my CO and never leave. lol

Some mothers these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back