To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy in Food Ave today who stared right at the menu advertising tuscani pastas and proceeded to ask me if he could have one of our "toucan" pastas-you either need to get your eyes checked or learn to read. It was all I could do to not bust out laughing during the transaction.

To the nice lesbian in the mens department shopping with your much younger partner.
I'm not an expert and I don't know the back story so I might have this completely wrong.
You seemed really happy to be with her, kind of a new love look and I'm glad.
But when you hold up a shirt for her to see and she says, "Well, it would look good on you but it reminds me too much of him."
Not once but twice.
Like I said, not an expert but I just get a very broken vibe there.

We should roll out "broken vibe cards"

To the nice lesbian in the mens department shopping with your much younger partner.
I'm not an expert and I don't know the back story so I might have this completely wrong.
You seemed really happy to be with her, kind of a new love look and I'm glad.
But when you hold up a shirt for her to see and she says, "Well, it would look good on you but it reminds me too much of him."
Not once but twice.
Like I said, not an expert but I just get a very broken vibe there.

We should roll out "broken vibe cards"

Wouldn't be that much different from how things go now.
Only instead of at every huddle the ETLs writing vibe cards for each other, we'd be writing broken vibe cards for them.

to the little kid that climbed inside the ball cage endcap in toys... you made my day XD that was so hilarious!

I had a 16 year old girl do that last night. Not very amusing. Sorry sweetie, attention-whoring doesnt fly well with me.

To that one mom who was letting her < 2 year old play with a 20lb dumbbell. Her kid managed to slide the dumbbell off the shelve, it almost landed on his feet. The mom put it back on the shelve and let her kid do it again. c00l m0m!!!

to all of the entitled people who have come in the last few days...I don't even love my daughter's enough to do/give you some of the things you have asked for.

to the what I hope was drunk idiot who called 5 times in 10 minutes....why the heck would you drunk dial target over and over?

To the guest who looking at me unsure if I really was pointing her in the direction of paper plates, really? You think I would point you in the wrong direction for fun? I know what I'm talking about.

To all the guests lately who can't get a hang of where everything in our store is (18 months after remodel was COMPLETED!), seriously? You had to walk by the Pets department to get back here!!!!

To the guest who looking at me unsure if I really was pointing her in the direction of paper plates, really? You think I would point you in the wrong direction for fun? I know what I'm talking about.

To all the guests lately who can't get a hang of where everything in our store is (18 months after remodel was COMPLETED!), seriously? You had to walk by the Pets department to get back here!!!!

We have people who can't get the hang of where everything in our store is 3+ years after ours!!! Some people will NEVER "get it"....

To that guest that looked the other way when your sweet little boy dumped a pint of blueberries on the bottom shelf and continued to look away while he poked all the other produce.

Thank you. I did not need that 15 minutes to do other tasks on my list.

I need to keep my eyes open for a positive action from a guest this week to share. The negative is funny as heck (afterwards) but I want an amazing moment in my direction.

had a tm from another store today ask me to punch in her TM discount number (our store won't allow us; they actually have to bring in their discount card) she was pissed saying "MY store lets me whenever I want!" i felt like saying well go back to YOUR store if they will let you because we're not about to bend the rules for you. her friend was all butthurt rolling her eyes and saying "oh really since when????" trying to challenge me lolol. luckily the gsa was checking out behind her and explained to her that she had to have her card. she left, pissed off and was talking bad about us to her friend as they left.

in my head i was all like....

9iwq4p.jpg

Maybe I don't care enough while I'm on a check lane. But if someone were to give me their team member number and they weren't reading it off of a piece of paper I would of just punched it in for them.

I had the same thing happen to me. The girl expected me to punch it in for her and couldn't believe I wouldn't. Then her friend got in on the action and started to try to intimidate me into doing it. I finally looked at her friend and said, "your friend here knows corporate policy is that we are required to have the card with us in order to use it." They both just stared at me and quietly paid and left. I don't think they were the type of people used to being stood up to, and it was kinda cool.

Oh had a guest like that she was a mother of a TM who wanted to use her sons TM discount. I was like sure waiting for the dependent card when she tried to give me her sons number I told her that I couldn't accept it unless I had the card. She got defensive and said her son worked at the other store as a cashier and that people do it all the time. I told her that unfortunately I couldn't the TM number is her son's not hers and could not accept the number. She then proceeded to tell me her sob story of how she can't have him around all the time with her to get discounts. (which I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do someone correct me with that if it's true) I informed her that despite her son being a TM she would have to have her own card which would be a dependent card. She got upset and said that other cashiers accept it and that I was just being difficult. Then proceeded to tell me her son works at our Starbucks (which is untrue because the team consist of only girls and didn't she claim he was cashier at a other Target?) I tried to hold back a laugh and told her that it was our company policy and she said no that's because I didn't want to give it to her. Took her bag in a huff and walked out. All I could say was....

19900155.jpg

To that guest that let her little girl KISS herself in my pFresh mirrors today. Be glad I just washed them so that your little girls lips were at least touching a clean surface. Well they were clean surfaces...... :\

Parents aren't dependents and are not allowed to use the card.

That's what I thought tt my GSTL she informed me it was for Domestic partnership, kids, and obviously husband and wife. :) I just assumed she was a wife at first. Nope just a mom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back