To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest.....please....shut....your....kid....up....:dash2: Seriously, this kid yelled for a good 10+ minutes....he wasn't crying or anything, he was just yelling and the mom was simply walking along, pushing him in the cart, doing her shopping, letting him shout every few seconds, not even asking him to stop.

And now to the Dad that made his kid come and pay for stolen merchandise, along with an explanation and an apology.

Parents in a retail setting (yes you, trying to talk to me with the child screaming bloody murder and throwing a tantrum) usually make me want to pull my hair out, but there are some really cool ones too!

Man your AP team needs to pick their game up. That's the second time you have had a parent come back and make their kid pay for something they stole. What did he steal?

And now to the Dad that made his kid come and pay for stolen merchandise, along with an explanation and an apology.

Parents in a retail setting (yes you, trying to talk to me with the child screaming bloody murder and throwing a tantrum) usually make me want to pull my hair out, but there are some really cool ones too!

Man your AP team needs to pick their game up. That's the second time you have had a parent come back and make their kid pay for something they stole. What did he steal?

Lol they're busy busting some much bigger shoplifters.

It was a $1 bottle of bubbles. But I'm definitely starting to wonder how many things are carried out as children's pocket stowaways.

To the woman mining for gold in her nose last night, the look on your face when you noticed that I had entered the aisle was priceless.....might want to be a little more discreet (or in a more private setting) next time!

To that one guest who made it painfully obvious that she was trying to humiliate her daughter for being overweight, acne problems, and apathy at shopping for clothes: ****ing **** you. I've never seen a mother be that spiteful and disgusting toward her daughter, forcing her to come out into the main area of the store outside the fitting room (when she could've went in) to supposedly see the shirt your daughter said wouldn't fit and then mockingly saying (loud enough for all to hear), "You're right, it doesn't fit, I told you it wouldn't fit. I can't believe you can't even fit into an large anymore." I felt so bad for your daughter. All she did was silently take it with a glossed over look in her eyes which makes me believe you do this to her all the time and she's just gotten used to it. I was so infuriated it took all of my will power to not tell you the hell off.

This one experience alone ruined my whole day.

Should have told the girl how beautiful she was no matter what. I've done it a couple times at my store. Poor kid

To that one guest who made it painfully obvious that she was trying to humiliate her daughter for being overweight, acne problems, and apathy at shopping for clothes: ****ing **** you. I've never seen a mother be that spiteful and disgusting toward her daughter, forcing her to come out into the main area of the store outside the fitting room (when she could've went in) to supposedly see the shirt your daughter said wouldn't fit and then mockingly saying (loud enough for all to hear), "You're right, it doesn't fit, I told you it wouldn't fit. I can't believe you can't even fit into an large anymore." I felt so bad for your daughter. All she did was silently take it with a glossed over look in her eyes which makes me believe you do this to her all the time and she's just gotten used to it. I was so infuriated it took all of my will power to not tell you the hell off.

This one experience alone ruined my whole day.

Should have told the girl how beautiful she was no matter what. I've done it a couple times at my store. Poor kid

I make sure to say something positive when there are the idiots like this mom.

Lol they're busy busting some much bigger shoplifters.

It was a $1 bottle of bubbles. But I'm definitely starting to wonder how many things are carried out as children's pocket stowaways.

Actually.. I could watch a team of Kindergardens raid One Spot, and I couldn't do anything..

Spot's Policy was (before I left in late 2012) in order to make a shoplifter apprehension, we need to observe them steal $20 of merchandise. Now.. I could stop them, but, ALL they'd let us do is give them a warning, and say "never do it again" and ask for the stuff back.

They want us focusing on bigger more expensive things walking out the door. Like that Gal in HBA filling her handbag with half of the cosmetics aisle, or that guy trying to walk out with that Vizio.

Wanted to add - Target actually has a budget for Shrink. There's always gonna be a reasonable amount of stuff (in any retail store) that simply goes missing, or messed up inventory. Now, TV's shouldn't be walking out the door, on AP's Watch. But.. if a few small or sorta cheap things go missing, oh well, it's just the cost of doing busines, and I think Target's sales exceed the Shrink.

Last edited:
To all the middle aged, average to overweight women:

It really pisses me off when you bring 4 rounds of 6 items to try on and give it all back to me inside out, buttons undone, and in the worst cases, just bring it out in a big ball of disarray.
Here's a secret you may not know: The reason that none of the items "fit you right" isn't because "Target clothes fits weird," it's because you're trying on junior's clothing! Shop in the women's section for god's sake!

To that one guest:
No. I won't gift wrap your purchase for you.

To that one guest:
No. I won't jump off of register and search the whole store for an item when there are only two cashiers and we're very busy. Especially when we don't even sell the item you want. Sitting up front for 45 minutes and asking me every 5 won't change my mind.

To that one guest:
No. I won't jump off of register and search the whole store for an item when there are only two cashiers and we're very busy. Especially when we don't even sell the item you want. Sitting up front for 45 minutes and asking me every 5 won't change my mind.

I would just let the GSTL deal with them.

To that one guest:

I would just let the GSTL deal with them.

She tried, but to no avail. The guest eventually left without incident.

To that one guest: Q@^&Y$^(*B $@Q& @#%& ~~!! WTF is wrong with you?

Our operator was enforcing the "only 6 items at a time" rule at the fitting room. One guest threw a fit and was refusing to cooperate. After a couple of minutes of arguing she finally agrees to only take 6 items inside. As she comes out of the fitting room she tells our operator "I left you a surprise in there, you fu%^*ng b#%ch."
The operator then finds a mountain of clothing, but underneath it there's a used tampon.

I don't even know what to say.

Our operator was enforcing the "only 6 items at a time" rule at the fitting room. One guest threw a fit and was refusing to cooperate. After a couple of minutes of arguing she finally agrees to only take 6 items inside. As she comes out of the fitting room she tells our operator "I left you a surprise in there, you fu%^*ng b#%ch."
The operator then finds a mountain of clothing, but underneath it there's a used tampon.

People are assholes?

I firmly believe over 75% of Americans switch their brains off when they go shopping or out to eat.

To all the middle aged, average to overweight women:

It really pisses me off when you bring 4 rounds of 6 items to try on and give it all back to me inside out, buttons undone, and in the worst cases, just bring it out in a big ball of disarray.
Here's a secret you may not know: The reason that none of the items "fit you right" isn't because "Target clothes fits weird," it's because you're trying on junior's clothing! Shop in the women's section for god's sake!

Actually, some of our clothing IS simply "cut" weird. I tried on a dress that was SKIN TIGHT on my arms, even after I went up 3 sizes!!! It was then barely touching the rest of my body, but I couldn't lift my arms because they were so damn tight!!! Well, I "could", but when I did, the ENTIRE dress came up, which isn't "normal"....

WTF is wrong with people?
How would something like that even cross your mind?
OK, I have a pretty evil imagination, I could see thinking up some pretty nasty things up.
But not to get back at someone who is just doing their job (even if I disagreed with how they were doing it) and nothing on that level of bodily fluids.
We might as well go back to flinging our poo at each other.

WTF is wrong with people?
How would something like that even cross your mind?
OK, I have a pretty evil imagination, I could see thinking up some pretty nasty things up.
But not to get back at someone who is just doing their job (even if I disagreed with how they were doing it) and nothing on that level of bodily fluids.
We might as well go back to flinging our poo at each other.

Please do not give them any ideas.

to the guest who i am very sure were tourist or from out of state(they dont look like typical locals)...

you came up to me with your fanny pack and sun visors to ask me where something was, ok thats normal, and then you tell me, "wow theres alot of mexicans in california"...

and i was like

3ocoj6.jpg

To the idiot that tried to tell me which barcode to scan on the coupon: First of all, I know how to do my job. Second, it's so obviously fake. Third, go **** yourself.

To that one "Guest". You were so upset when we stopped you, and proceeded to scream, to try to attract attention to the yourself while we walked you back into our LP Office. I think the funniest part though was, that you told me repeatedly, "I've NEVER shopping @ (name here) again" but, when I finally gave you the trespass notice (saying, you were banned for life from this store, and all the others) you got very upset, and said, "so where am I supposed to shop now?"

:facepalm::facepalm:
This mall has other stores. But you really should have thought about this, before "trying on" a $400 pair of hills, and making that mad dash for the exit.

to those 2 guests who AFTER hearing the 10 minute closing spiel come up to the (closed) fitting room with a HUGE pile of clothes and grumble that I wouldn't open up the rooms for you. I hope you didn't dump all of those clothes in some random place. To the other guests who came up as I was trying to close said fitting room...thank you for trying to hustle. I don't like closing the fitting room early but it has been a rough weekend and it was needed.

to the 2 ladies who gave me grief on Friday...I hope you were kidding because I take my job seriously and the one time I goof up...you kept up for five minutes.

To that guest who wouldn't say anything when I said hello, have a great day, etc, F*** you.

To that one guest, yes I told you that you needed an adapter for your charger. I said that you needed a middle east to american adapter at least four times, don't come in a week later saying that I told you something different. I remember the exact conversation we had a week earlier about it.

To the guest that came in on Christmas Eve wanting to buy Scotch tape, I give you this:

An Ode to a Terrible Person

Okay, I remembered another story.

Twas the night before Christmas, in 20-eleven;
Lots of TMs were stirring, I'd been at work since 7!

The shelves were being zoned with the utmost care,
In hopes that the guests would leave soon, and we would too from there.

But in the office supplies arose such a clatter,
I ran to the guest, to see what was the matter

"WHERE THE F**K IS THE F**KING TAPE, YOU STUPID A$$H**E!?" the angry woman did shout
"I'VE GOT S**T TO WRAP, MOTHERF**KER, I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!" (she began to pout);

"I'll have to ask around" I said with remorse,
"You came in on Christmas Eve looking for tape, which I'm sure we are out of (of course!)"

Five minutes went by, then over the walkie a TM called
"We've been out of tape all day, but we'll search from wall to wall!"

We ran down the aisles, looking high and low,
But no tape was found for this stupid a$$ ho!

The guest got fed up and said "F**K IT! I'M NEVER COMING TO THIS STORE AGAIN, I'LL GO TO WAL-MART!"
"Goodbye!" said everyone to the old wrinkled fart,

The team members shouted and jumped for joy,
hoping the guest wouldn't be back to annoy!

As all the team finished their zone,
they all got their bonuses and headed for home.

And we heard the crabby guest scream out into the night
"F**K this Target, they really bite!"

:)

True story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back