To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mnbzpbDI1l1qz4rgp.jpg

Not my photo, but I just found this online with the following caption
"GUYS I WENT TO TARGET EARLIER WITH MY FRIEND AND 2 WOMEN WALKED IN WITH A F--KING MINATURE PONY AND MADE THE PONY TRY ON CHILDREN SHOES "

Photoshop? I hope not. I hope to one day see a guest bring a horse into my store.

I was about to say this isn't target, until I noticed the shelf tags... Talk about unsanitary!!

Also, those who are avid watchers of the show Bar Rescue will think of this immediately (one of the episodes had someone ride a horse into the bar)

that pony could be a service animal...read an article not to long ago that those ponies are better for some services than dogs or other animals.

to that guest who gave me so many laughs tonight as I am closing....it "IS close to bed time"...I shall laugh every time I hear that and it will be an inside joke with myself.

I have had so many great guests this week, thankfully because it's been a rough week.

Re: service ponies - they're becoming popular because they have a much longer life/service span than service dogs & are house-trainable. The downside, like with many service animals, is that children will run up & try to "play" with the animal unless a responsible parent tells them to back off.
I had a quadraplegic guest with a service monkey who was trying to fend off three kids who wanted to "play with the monkey".
I stalked into the aisle asking them where their mother was & they scattered.

today i got a fill of STUPID QUESTIONS.

Guest: Where is the exit?

Me: the same way you came in ( literal answer, wasnt in a vibe mood but when am i ever?)

other guest..

Guest: do you sell dishwashers?

Me::facepalm: no we dont sorry.

Guest: well why not? sears does?

Me: were not that kind of store, you have to go to sears

Guest: whatever your just stupid

Me: i know my mom dropped me on my head when i was little (actually said it)

AND to that one guest who was asking me where something was...

im willing to help you, i really am...but when im taking a piss right next to you in the bathroom, please DO NOT TALK TO ME! do you realize im holding my d**k and your asking me sh*t? i hope that long silent pause gave you the hint.

im willing to help you, i really am...but when im taking a piss right next to you in the bathroom, please DO NOT TALK TO ME! do you realize im holding my d**k and your asking me sh*t? i hope that long silent pause gave you the hint.

You should have told him to hold IT ,while you checked your PDA!

You should have told him to hold IT ,while you checked your PDA!

Knowing guests, he probably would've...

That is one of the many reasons I don't use the public restroom.

Guest: do you sell dishwashers?

Me::facepalm: no we dont sorry.

Guest: well why not? sears does?

Me: were not that kind of store, you have to go to sears

Guest: whatever your just stupid

Me: i know my mom dropped me on my head when i was little (actually said it)

Some Target's used to sell "Countertop Dishwashers" which, you could plug into the Faucet & Power Outlet, and they hold like 4 Plates, and some silverware. Imho, they were a waste of money, because you couldn't fit anything into them, and they took forever to actually wash your dishes.

Although Energy Star has made all of our Dishwashers now take two-three hours to complete loads :(

To the woman who yelled at me over a red bull today, you are the type if guest I wish I didn't have to help.

*me, stocking ketchup in Food Ave; a guest walks up*

Me: Hi sir, how are you doing today?
*no response to my question, acts like he didn't even hear me*
Guest: I want a Venti Skinny Caramel Machiato. I think that's right. That's what my wife told me. Is that a thing?
Me: It sounds like it is, but... *points to Starbucks* That's where you need to order.
Guest: Well this is awkward... *walks off without a thanks or anything*
Me: Hahaha stupid young hipster guy.

I may not look like I can speak Spanish, but I can. Just because I didn't put a strap on your pampers until after I rung everything else up doesn't make me lazy. I can understand every word you're saying about me, gracias

My wife is the same way.
Catches out students all the time who don't expect the gringa to know what they are talking about.

Learn to drive.

kEt_ZRarJiav8yI1Hd9kvHZjS_bpNQmRkEctOdYz860

After hitting the aisle she got off the the cart and was trying to put the movies back. Just GTFO

To that one guest who took a fellow team members three-tier cart and started doing your shopping with it.....LOL!!!

Learn to drive.

kEt_ZRarJiav8yI1Hd9kvHZjS_bpNQmRkEctOdYz860

After hitting the aisle she got off the the cart and was trying to put the movies back. Just GTFO

Hey, at least she was expressing an effort to try and help. They usually make it worse but I do at least acknowledge that the guest attempted to help instead of just walking off without a second glance (oh, it happens SO MUCH).

To that one guest who took a fellow team members three-tier cart and started doing your shopping with it.....LOL!!!

We've had that happen at least 2 times that I know of. The one time the lady had a child. I guess she didn't notice that there was nowhere for the little one to sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back