To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guest that called today and asked if he called Radioshack, even though I plainly said "Thank you for calling the _____ Target Store, how can I help you?" LOL to the extreme.

To that guest who had a dispute on the price of a shirt...I'd be more than glad to adjust the price for you...if you would have told me BEFORE you paid and I handed you your receipt. But since you told me after, I really don't care to.

To that one (okay, many...) guest: for the umpteenth time (today), NO, we DON'T call when your prescriptions are ready unless you specifically REQUEST that we do. We simply do not have the time nor the manpower to make 200+ calls a day!!! And to the one particular guest who questioned the 200+ number, the look on your face when I showed you the number of scripts we'd done by noon today (we were ALREADY at 226 :crazy: ) was PRICELESS!!!

to the whiny parents to be....oh my gawd!! I wanted to gouge my ears out from the whining. You are definitely going to outwhine your child.
to all of the people who can not seem to comprehend the instruction..."put the number on the outside of the door if you can", even adding "if you can't, just take it in with you." SERIOUSLY??? It isn't rocket science and no all of the rooms aren't full because the doors are closed...that is why I say the doors push open.
and kid please, please, please for the love of all that is holy stop bouncing the ball.

To that one guest who travels all around the world doing what she believes to be good works/God's work...

it is a wonderful thing that you are doing something that truly gives you a sense of higher purpose, and also brings basic necessities to people who might otherwise be starving in the streets, dying from diptheria in a ditch somewhere, or be caught up in human trafficking schemes or heaven knows what else.

that said...

next time, please save the quasi-proselytising ( sp??? ) and borderline-other-religion-bashing.

It's not at all necessary, not a good look in a lot of ways, and you never know who you might be talking in front of, to, or inadvertently about who might be a bit put-off...

had a guest the other day in his police uniform, the back of it said Bomb Squad. There was an annoying guest that walked up to him and basically asked him what the hell he was doing there. So I rung him out he left & then i rung her out and she goes, "i wanna know why someone with the words bomb squad is doing in a public place." ..............like i don't even know lady

had a guest the other day in his police uniform, the back of it said Bomb Squad. There was an annoying guest that walked up to him and basically asked him what the hell he was doing there. So I rung him out he left & then i rung her out and she goes, "i wanna know why someone with the words bomb squad is doing in a public place." ..............like i don't even know lady

Maybe she thinks they just keep them locked up and only let them out when needed. Sometimes I think these people don't think before they speak. Ok, all the time they don't think before they speak.

To the guests who just throw random change on the ground, thank you. Because of people like you, I've gotten $3.42 in spare change found around on the floor, parking lot, and other places in the past month! :excited:

Me: Here's your change, 34 cents.
Guest: *takes the 30 cents* you can just toss those pennies in the garbage. I don't keep them.
Me: o_O What?
Guest: Throw them away or whatever you do with $h!t like that.

No words to describe this.

Last edited:
Guest: *takes the 30 cents* you can just toss those pennies in the garbage. I don't keep them.

Was the guest Canadian? :D

Lol, I seriously doubt that. I don't get why people hate pennies.

Then again, I'm a numismatist, so I enjoy pennies (I hate calling them pennies, but it's easier to discuss than if I were calling them cents.)

Then again, I'm a numismatist, so I enjoy pennies (I hate calling them pennies, but it's easier to discuss than if I were calling them cents.)

You like looking for wheatbacks?

Some people don't like having change in their pockets and some don't understand that penny's add up.

I only asked because Canada stopped making them.

You like looking for wheatbacks?

Some people don't like having change in their pockets and some don't understand that penny's add up.

Yes, I do. I also look for just about anything else. I've found a few silver quarters and dimes (a Mercury dime too even; a 1944) in my register before, plus probably about $3 in wheats, a couple of proof coins, and a 1937 buffalo nickel.

That's one of my favorite things about working there is seeing all the change and money that flows through there.

I've also found a 1963 A and B series $1 bills before, both from guests.

One of my regulars also sold me a 1970 Uncirculated set for $8; those go online for $15+!

Last edited:

I only asked because Canada stopped making them.

I know, I got it. :) I thought it was pretty funny!

A cashier asked me if she could accept a 'funny-looking' $1 bill from a guest. It was a $1 silver certificate.
I said "Of course" then ran to fetch a $1 from my purse to swap it out with. I did it in full view/approval of my ETL-AP who just wanted to see one up close.

I have been looking for silver certs for the longest. A couple of other TMs I work with used to collect stuff and I've offered to buy from them but they always forget about the stuff (excuse or genuine, I don't know). I never say never though! :)

to that one guest that I caught tag swapping....mwahahahaha....you are so dang dumb!!! You brought out 4 clearance shirts w/out their tags on them and then after the second time in the fitting room,2 more. But the kicker was you holding up your "perfect" outfit with the new (clearance) tags hanging out. It was over a $50 difference and I truly think our AP enjoyed telling you about it. Oh, and I am guessing you raised a fuss because he also enjoyed telling me that he told you not to come back into the store.

to that one guest that I caught tag swapping....mwahahahaha....you are so dang dumb!!! You brought out 4 clearance shirts w/out their tags on them and then after the second time in the fitting room,2 more. But the kicker was you holding up your "perfect" outfit with the new (clearance) tags hanging out. It was over a $50 difference and I truly think our AP enjoyed telling you about it. Oh, and I am guessing you raised a fuss because he also enjoyed telling me that he told you not to come back into the store.

You go girl! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back