To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those stupid guests who come to Food Ave, order a bunch of s**t and then just walk off for 20 minutes: "WHY?!"

Also, a shout out to the stupid guests who come to Food Ave, order 5 drinks (or whatever it takes to make my hands full), then, as I try to carefully hand them their stuff, they either:
A ) lay the money on the counter and wait for me to ring it up and give them their change,
B ) put the money on the counter and slide it to me,
C ) lay it on the counter, then try to pick it all back up and hand it to me,
D ) slide it to me... into the f**king floor,
E ) lay it on the counter, I give them their stuff, then they treat me like I'm stupid: "Oh yeah there's the money", like I'm blind or something.
I know I wear glasses, but I can see, thanks.

To all of the above, a big F**K YOU for wasting time and space.

To that pair of guest who asked if I had a business card, no I don't but thanks for the compliment; it kind of made my day, and here's a pamphlet for our outsourced tech support ;)

Last edited:
To the guest that went on a complete curse-word filled tirade when I told him we don't do orders for guests in the store (unless you get on a kiosk at guest service). Sorry dude, there was no reason! We don't have the item you wanted, it went on clearance. I told you to check online (you never know!). There was no reason to swear at me and my fellow TM and say the world is going to heck and that we don't want your money. Seriously. Just stop.

To the guest who followed me into the back room to ask where the bathroom was. There were at lease 2 other TMs near where I just left. Did you miss the sign that said Team Members Only???

To the guests in general who get ticked when we don't have something in stock and don't have a set date to tell you when it will be back in. Sorry I don't read the minds of the people who put the product on the trucks. You can go to another Target (I'll gladly look at other inventories on my PDA) or keep checking back.

:angry:I was actually yelled at by a guest for asking him if he needed help. He thought I was implying he was stupid and informed me that he was a college graduate and had made the Dean's list so he was perfectly capable of helping himself. Sheesh..I wanted to tell him what he could do to himself:angry:

:angry:I was actually yelled at by a guest for asking him if he needed help. He thought I was implying he was stupid and informed me that he was a college graduate and had made the Dean's list so he was perfectly capable of helping himself. Sheesh..I wanted to tell him what he could do to himself:angry:

College grad? Dean's list? Righttttt.....

We have had guests demand to speak to an LOD because they were pissed that multiple TMs asked if they could help them find something. They were legitimately upset over it. LOD basically just laughed and said we were doing our jobs. Guest was not amused.

We have had guests demand to speak to an LOD because they were pissed that multiple TMs asked if they could help them find something. They were legitimately upset over it. LOD basically just laughed and said we were doing our jobs. Guest was not amused.

I had a woman say that if one more person asked her she was going to throw up.
I really wanted to say "Oh, then the pharmacy is over to the right. They must have a drug to help you with being such a nasty smeghead."

To the guest who followed me into the back room to ask where the bathroom was. There were at lease 2 other TMs near where I just left. Did you miss the sign that said Team Members Only???

I've had that happen to me....and he had his little boy with him. smh.....

To that pair of guests who tried to buy about a thousand dollars worth of gift cards, and probably the same amount in clothes and other items and then use fake coupons to drastically bring down your total....your try was horrible. It made my night when my GSA told you "no" and you stormed out the store p***ed

Last edited:
it was a very, very productive (NOT) shift at the fitting room:

to the three men who decided that my stating "One adult in the fitting room" was a suggestion and not the rule...Blllllppttt (or however you would write a raspberry)
to the one man who, on me asking for you to walk back 50 ft or so to retrieve the ONE item you didn't want, threw a hissy fit. I hope your wife/significant other continued to rip you a new one through the store. You were a child and to say to her that you aren't paid to do that, well BLLLLPPTTT to you to.
to some of my regulars thanks for brightening my day for actually wanting to learn my name.
to the woman who was making that disgusting noise the entire 20 minutes you were trying clothes on-I am sure it is due to some nasal problem but seriously, if you would have been there much longer I would have thrown up. It's a good thing my TL wasn't back there at the time or she would have definitely. On the bright note, our AP said he was going to watch the tape and add it to the highlights of the FR reel.

*whispers* I hate when sales associates in other stores constantly offer to "help" me lol. I assume everyone's trying to upsell me overpriced junk. I think I'm just cynical because my last job had sales goals and a supervisor that told me different manipulative **** to do to get people to buy $90 polos and such.

To that one guest who ransacked my cart full of folded toddler clothes while I was up for backup, thanks for ruining my day. It was already a bad day, but that was the point where I accepted that there was no chance in turning it back around. There were some really nice guests today, but there were so many inconsiderate ones that it just didn't matter.

I forgot about this one until I was trying to fall asleep....
to the lady who ransacked my umpteen unsorted carts looking for a deal...saying you do it all the time and that you don't tell anyone so I don't get mad when they start doing it...doesn't make me less upset at you for doing it. Basically doubling the time it took me to finish my cart.

We honor the price if the product is in the wrong spot. But we check the location first, if we see more items that are misplaced we honor it. If everything looks right then we don't.

I had to change the price on a phone by $70, since it had the wrong label and wrong sign.

We also honor it if there are a bunch in the wrong place, like the Allegra (which we promptly moved since it was also in the place of the 15ct up&up, which is about 1/4 of the price...YIKES!!!). If there aren't any others, then we have no idea if the guest just looked at the wrong tag or if someone else just set it there....

We had one lady the other day who seriously got ticked off that we "wouldn't let her use the pharmacy bathroom like the other stores do". She didn't believe me that we don't HAVE a "pharmacy bathroom".....even if we did, it would be for US (which is why they are LOCKED), not GUESTS, that's what the PUBLIC bathroom is for....

To the guest last night trying to buy swimsuits with the tags torn off saying that her daughter ripped them off. Nice try. If you're going to try and pull a fast one by buying swimsuits with the wrong tags in an attempt to get them cheaper, make sure the tags and the brand of the swimsuit actually match.

To the guest last night trying to buy swimsuits with the tags torn off saying that her daughter ripped them off. Nice try. If you're going to try and pull a fast one by buying swimsuits with the wrong tags in an attempt to get them cheaper, make sure the tags and the brand of the swimsuit actually match.
The good thing about clothing is that the DPCI is written in the tags, the one by the washing instructions.
So even if they rip off the paper tag you can just look inside the item. B)

We had one lady the other day who seriously got ticked off that we "wouldn't let her use the pharmacy bathroom like the other stores do". She didn't believe me that we don't HAVE a "pharmacy bathroom".....even if we did, it would be for US (which is why they are LOCKED), not GUESTS, that's what the PUBLIC bathroom is for....

This annoys me. A LOT. The pharmacy bathroom is not for guests. First of all, the hallway leading to the bathroom is an offstage area, so no guests allowed. Second, there is a BIG RED SIGN ON THE DOOR TO THAT HALLWAY THAT SAYS "TEAM MEMBERS ONLY," ON IT. It's not a suggestion. It's gotta be 300 point font or something. It's very large, clear, and easy to read.

We have one of those family restrooms by the pharmacy. One of the ones with just one toilet and sink. It's public. It's not hidden or tucked away or anything. No secret hallways, or red signs. It's right next to the pharmacy. Most guests don't know it's there, though. I only tell nice people about it, because that bathroom is always clean.

I didn't know there were stores with no pharmacy bathroom lol... oops.

To the vulgar b%#%ch who bought a TV with her Redcard today: it is not my job to have access to your Redcard account balance. Sorry you had to call and get a balance, but if I did have that access, I'm probably sure you'd have been pissed about that, too.

We have one of those family restrooms by the pharmacy. One of the ones with just one toilet and sink. It's public. It's not hidden or tucked away or anything. No secret hallways, or red signs. It's right next to the pharmacy. Most guests don't know it's there, though. I only tell nice people about it, because that bathroom is always clean.

I didn't know there were stores with no pharmacy bathroom lol... oops.

Yep, our store has been around forever so our "pharmacy bathroom" is up by the check lanes or all the way in the back room ;) One of the stores near us has the bathroom down the hall and another has it next to the pharmacy (but it's not marked AS a bathroom, it just has a "Team Members Only" sign on it and is kept locked).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back