To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To every guest ever: Of all the asiles in my store, why the do you feel the need to randomly come down my asile to get to the other end or just to browse and not pick anything up to buy. Me working in an asile isn't an invitation for you to come down. Leave me alone and let me work! I wish I could get some traffic cones and block off the asiles I work in. Then again that would probably wouldn't stope you.

To those guests....
You came to my counter with earbuds in, conversing on your phone. During our entire transaction you didn't take them out once, not to hear ANYTHING I said to you! Don't you know how flipping RUDE that is?! Bad enough I have to put up wih you on your phone talking to someone else while I try to wait on you, but you can't even respect me enough to take those things out and acknowledge that I'm talking to you!?!
I just want to refuse to serve you until you get off the phone/take those out! So rude!

To every guest ever: Of all the asiles in my store, why the do you feel the need to randomly come down my asile to get to the other end or just to browse and not pick anything up to buy. Me working in an asile isn't an invitation for you to come down. Leave me alone and let me work! I wish I could get some traffic cones and block off the asiles I work in. Then again that would probably wouldn't stope you.

That happens all the time in my store. I work mainly market and I can go into an aisle and there is NOONE in there and all of a sudden there's at least a few dozen people and the great majority of them are right in front of where I need to be :angry:.

I just want to refuse to serve you until you get off the phone/take those out! So rude!
Been there & HAVE refused.

Me too.... Then I got a talking to for a guest starting to order while my back was turned because I went back to scooping popcorn. And she complained to guest service because she had to start ordering while I "wasn't paying attention" and was "too busy doing other things". Grrrr. Just because I was tired of standing there waiting.

To those guests today who wanted to buy product that was out of temp....
Go away. You cannot buy this product. I'm so sorry, but this milk has been cold then warm then cold again. Gross.

To the teenaged female guests who insist on perusing the clearance racks and letting several random items fall to the floor, only to look at me, laugh, and walk away:

yeah, sure, keep doing that.

Keep doing that, and I hope you never have to a dirty job in your life, at least not at any place I'll be frequenting.

To the lady who decided not to purchase the three sets of bed sheets she had picked out. I asked you very nicely to allow me to put those items back but what did you do? You declined found the nearest endcap and dumped them there knocking everything over and forcing me to clean it up and put the sheets back in their proper place anyway.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM! Its not like I had anything better to do.

To the Guy who decided to snatch his bag and storm to guest service after I told him that I cannot make change at the forum , there was no need for you to be so rude. Guest service was a short walk away, it’s not like I told you to walk a mile to the nearest bank. Geez.

Also, to that one guest who left a cart full of stuff infront of my lane last night.. why? You could of just told me that you didn’t want that stuff and I would of gladly taken it back for reshop. Same to you Guests who left stuff in our freezers , it’s not that hard to tell the team member I don’t want these anymore and can please take them.

To be honest, I think it's the fact that they truly feel bad about handing them over, so they try to hide it last minute, since there already up front and can't bear the thought of walking back and placing it where it goes..

To be honest, I think it's the fact that they truly feel bad about handing them over, so they try to hide it last minute, since there already up front and can't bear the thought of walking back and placing it where it goes..

Then there are the ones who pull the object away from their kids tight grasp without even wiping off the drool (at which point junior begins a wail that causes the milk to curdle over in Starbucks) and hand it to you, saying, "Oh, we don't want this."
Of course your first thought is, "And what made you think I did?"

I was doing backup today and I turned off my lane light, since the lines were back to normal.
This random guest walks into my lane and I tell him that I'm closed.
He flipped out on me and started throwing a fit.

"Are you serious?! There is only two lanes open!"
"No, we have 6 lanes open. Most of the lines are short. Sorry but I'm closed."
"You've got to be-"
Suddenly the guest that I'm ringing up gives him a piece of her mind.
"Are you fu-king deaf sir? he said he's closed! Stop being a fu-king assh0le and go to the line over!"
The guy's expression was priceless

Thank you lady. You made my night.

To that super special guest- yep, when you add three extra toppings to your icecream, it goes from $3 to $5 pretty quick! Sorry no one has charged you correctly for your coldstone before. Also, you didn't want them mixed in, only on top, so your right I can't fit as much of each one, but I try pretty darn hard to put near as much as normal. You didn't want your kid to "make a mess" so instead of asking for a larger cup in the first place, you waited till you had it got another cup from me and turned it upside down, making all the toppings disappear, and then said very loud to your child that is had been "stingy with the toppings" as I went to catch pizzas on the other side. I guess at that point you turned to my poor coworker- who was at lunch in the dining room with a friend, and questioned her about my topping portions, and my caring about her kids overpriced icecream. She replied she was at lunch, but it appeared I had done my job(thanks :) teammate), that answer pissed you off! And you announced that you were going to inform guest service that neither one of us seemed to care much! Which you didn't, because I asked- and they would have told me all about it anyway.

Guess what?! I DID do my job, thanks! And my TM on lunch- doesn't have to give a rats arse about your issue- she's on lunch!

To my amazing regular guest- I'm always happy to see you! Your pleasant, even if I'm making you wait for a sec. I need more guests like you at FA/coldstone- we don't get much sympathy

That that guest in a motor chair who ran into the tub and more importantly almost me as I was working it, how the f*** didn't you see me?! Did I appear out of nowhere? Because last time a checked a guy in a red shirt working a red tub is very hard to miss...

That that guest in a motor chair who ran into the tub and more importantly almost me as I was working it, how the f*** didn't you see me?! Did I appear out of nowhere? Because last time a checked a guy in a red shirt working a red tub is very hard to miss...

People should have to pass a test to drive those. I've been chased onto a basedeck, hit by a 4-way that was hit by a cart, and knocked sideways on my ass by those things. It got to the point where I would hear them and find somewhere else to be...fast.

To that one guest...
Thank you for taking the time to ask my name after I spent a good 20-30 minutes helping you find the things you needed for your grandkids. You were a joy to help. Everyone seemed inordinately cheerful about being helped tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back