To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest: when I call for back up on the front lanes, I don't need your opinion on it. Just hush up and let me do my job.

I like to mess with those types of people.

"We need one additional to the front registers please"

"YOU NEED MORE CASHIERS!"

"Well thank you for stating the obvious Captain Obvious. You have now selected yourself to be the one person who spends 5 minutes waiting to check out! Enjoy!!"

To that one guest who told her daughter you don't have to pick up the items you dropped because it is my job. Well I was hired to help you find what you need not to be your maid. Glad you are teaching your daughter right from wrong

Ugh. I hate when the parents allow their kids to be like that, but to actually teach them to be inconsiderate like that is another level of asshole.

On a positive note, I've seen a few kids/toddlers pick things up then put them back in the right spot/on the right rack. It's always so adorable. I watched the cutest little girl walk in a little circle to find the right place for a tutu or something she picked up. I wouldn't have minded putting it back for her, but I couldn't stop watching because it was entertaining and I was in shock.

To those guests: that bathroom stall door is broken and bounces back when you try to shut and lock it real fast! Slow down and it locks just fine, how many times does it have to bounce back at you? 2,3 nope 4 or 5 usually. And the one specifically today as I was in the next stall- it's not the doors fault you dropped your drawers faster than you noticed it opening to show everyone- why curse out the door and share it with the little girls in the restroom?(7 times for you to get it closed- *snickers-loudly*)

To the one guest who I had to help do math: Seriously? If you think the computer and I don't know how to subtract $20 from $30 and whine enough til a GSTL comes over, I'm very worried for you and your bratty little child.

And to the one guest who rings up a $300 grocery order, all bagged and ready to go, only to find out your check won't go through and then bitch at me about it, are you kidding me???? You really should check that there's enough in your account BEFORE you come shopping!!

And to all the guests who patiently waited during these two situations, thank you. You guys were so caring and compassionate, you really made up for those two. I may or may not have "accidentally" said you had a reusable bag or two to make up for the wait. Thank you.

To the guest who ALWAYS has an issue when you come in...I know EXACTLY what you were told, I heard the conversation. The person you spoke to couldn't have given you a price because SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO LOOK ONE UP!!! A "discount" card "discounts" the price of the medication, based on the cash price. If it goes up, the "discount" stays the same and you will therefore pay more, it's basic math! Not only were you a royal PITA about the cost of your let's meds, you them made me put every single thing you had in a separate bag, including your gallons of lemonade, 6-packs of Pepsi (the plastic bottles), , jumbo pack of 36 rolls of TP, even your frozen potatoes had to each be in its own bag. If you need the bags for something, it would be easier for me to just give you a damn pack of them, rather than make the 6 people behind you wait!

To the guest behind her: thank you for being so understanding and calling a spade a spade, or in your words, a bitch a bitch" LMAO!!! Even though you said you'd never ask us to ring up ANYTHING other than your Rx, I'd GLADLY do it for you because you made my night by calling me a "saint" :angel:

To the woman yesterday who tried to argue with me over a dvd/vhs player- Combo means it plays both. I don't care that you read on the internet that combo means it transfers vhs to dvd. It would say on the box somewhere if it had that capability. This one doesn't. I promise you combo does not equal copy/transfer. And yes, the number you had written down is different than what is on the box. The number you have written down is our DPCI, the one on the box is the model number. It's a completely different system.

To the guest who came up to my register yesterday, said "We're in a huge hurry," dumped $650 of Ready-to-Wear merchandise on my conveyor belt, swiped her card, then left her teenage daughter alone to take out all the bags...

I hope you made it to football practice on time.

For the family who wandered obliviously around our BTS area for over FIFTEEN MINUTES TODAY while your youngest cried, screamed, screeched, squealed, wailed, bellowed, hollered, yelled, and yowled from his seat in your cart:

Congratulations. You gave me the worst headache I've had in years, while also making me laugh at the over-the-top vocal calisthenics your child felt compelled to go to, for whatever reason. Your little one no doubt has a promising future ahead of him as a frontman for a death metal band, or, potentially, wowing them on the Senate floor filibustering his guts out...

To that one guest who called today...no, we don't have Halloween stuff in yet. Let us get through BTS first, please. Until then, go away.

My store has halloween stuff already stocked on a few endcaps...
(I'm non-spot, for those who havent figured it out yet)

To that one guest: I don't care if you got the coupon from our Catalina printers, it says MANUFACTURER'S COUPON at the top; it's not a Target coupon. You're not using two manufacturer's coupons on the same item. It's not only Target policy, but it's also this specific manufacturer's policy. No matter how hard you try to convince me otherwise, I will most certainly not Vibe it for you, and neither will my GSA. Now kindly see yourself out the door and direct yourself to the nearest Wal-Mart.

To that one guest who applied for the REDcard and didn't get approved and then insisted we "Take it back", sorry no can do! No one forced you to apply for it, and you could have decided otherwise at any point during the transaction.

To that one guest who applied for the REDcard and didn't get approved and then insisted we "Take it back", sorry no can do! No one forced you to apply for it, and you could have decided otherwise at any point during the transaction.

What, you didn't know that we have the ability to magically raise guests' credit scores?

To that one guest who lets all 4 of their elementary-aged kids run around unsupervised in softlines, I don't know if it was you or your four kids that were more annoying. No, this isn't a playground. No, the racks that I just zoned are not opportune "hide and seek" spots. No, the red phones at spill stations most certainly are not toys, please don't pick them up and please don't try dialing 911.

To the parents of these kids: LEARN HOW TO F*CKING BE A RESPONSIBLE PARENT IN PUBLIC PLACES.

To that guy who was looking for cleats 2 seconds after the closing announcement... just after I called softlines cleared, are you fricking kidding me? Who shops for cleats at 10pm on a Sunday night!? Also, maybe you want to try the Effinger down the street instead (though not at 10pm on Sunday. They keep normal hours).

to the guest sitting down at food ave who asked me while i was sitting down on my break if i could please get her some napkins, and a medium sized lemonade...

first off, im on my break so...no

second, my hands are REALLY dirty from the backroom so i dont think you want me touching your napkins

and third, does this look like the fucking olive garden to you? do i look like a waiter to you?

and to the same crack head who comes in the store everyday...no, im not lending you my phone to call your wife, so fuck off.

to that one guest....you have quite a mouth but I think we will be great friends. (She and I got to talking/venting and we ended up exchanging numbers)

Be careful...remember how dicey things can get from when Constanza starting blurring the lines among his various circles...

Mind you, I do occasionally break the fourth wall ( or is it the third wall? Or have I just been listening to too much Pink Floyd lately?... ) myself, but one has to proceed with caution.

to that one guest....you have quite a mouth but I think we will be great friends. (She and I got to talking/venting and we ended up exchanging numbers)

Be careful...remember how dicey things can get from when Constanza starting blurring the lines among his various circles...

Mind you, I do occasionally break the fourth wall ( or is it the third wall? Or have I just been listening to too much Pink Floyd lately?... ) myself, but one has to proceed with caution.

of course!! We truly just vented about exes....but I am going to proceed slowly. I don't have a life...just trying to find one!!

To that one guest I saw using one of our phones on the lane to request a backup after the GSTL had just called for one. GET OFF OUR PHONE! I don’t know if you saw me glare at you after, but those phones are not for you. I know we are busy but you have no business being on our phones. If I see you again you’ll get more than a glare from me..

To those two guests who apologized for being on their cell phone while checking out , thank you. Thank you for acknowledging that you were being rude and apologizing. You are good guests , I wish more guests who would jabber on their phone while checking out were like you and apologize for their behavior.

To that one guest:

Shut the fuck up. I don't care if you have frozen stuff and the cart mover is blocking your exit. I have a job to do. It's not that hot today. I highly doubt 30 seconds is going to make a difference.

to those guests who said "oh, Miss Babytrees, blah blah blah" a) I am not sure if you were dissing me but b) thanks for reminding me that I was wearing my name tag LOL

to every single guest....you all are slobs...it is tax free week, not leave your manners at home week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back