To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that gstl, even if the upc printed in those wranglers wasn't gonna work in the registers, I told you it worked in the pdas. You had a pda. Typing that into the damn thing would've pulled up the dpci faster than it took me to walk swiftly to men's and look for it.. and in the end, I ended up using an incorrect barcode because I didn't have a damn pda.

To that same gstl, take a vacation, go eat-pray-love or whatever. Don't come back until you know what kindness is and you feel like you have the ability to show it, genuinely. No one is fooled by your fake friendliness and your fake laugh. Maybe you think you're giving tough love or something, but your personality is grating. Also, you have to pause after requesting for backup if hearing a response via walkie is so important to you. We can't all talk at once.

To the Thursday closing ETLs, GSTL, and bakery TL will you PLEASE SHUT THE F UP! Honestly it is really annoying when the four of you talk over the walkie for a good 2-3 minutes back and forth talking about inside jokes or just thanking each other over something that all of us don't get thanked for to begin with. It is really annoying when I need to use the walkie and you four are taking up all the airtime!

To that one team member: Why the hell would you give a stranger your phone number?? Didn't you ever learn about Stranger Danger as a kid?

To that gstl, even if the upc printed in those wranglers wasn't gonna work in the registers, I told you it worked in the pdas. You had a pda. Typing that into the damn thing would've pulled up the dpci faster than it took me to walk swiftly to men's and look for it.. and in the end, I ended up using an incorrect barcode because I didn't have a damn pda.

This one drives me nuts. They piss and moan when they don't have a LPDA, and then it sits at lane 1 not being used half the time.

To that one team lead: Seriously, you condescending twat? It was your day off today...thank god I didn't have to work with you for once...and you decided to come in and shop. Fine, but you also decided to tell me what I should be doing, instead of what I was doing to actually get work done. Screw you, I had the LOD come and ream me out after guests complained to her that I wasn't helping them, and of course she didn't listen when I explained, since you seem to do nothing but kiss her ass when you actually *are* working...

To that one team member, I have 2 days off in a row for the first time in months, and they happen to occur on the weekend. Idc if the day you wanna swap is only a 4-hour shift. I don't want it. And saying "I'm gonna write your name on the board and you'll get a ncns" isn't funny or cute. You do that, and I will snitch. Don't take this kindness for weakness. Call out. It's 4-hours. It won't be that big of a deal. Orrr, next time, request time off in advance if you have a gift exchange party.

That is why when I do shift swaps with someone else on the board, I always have each of us do our own part in our own writing. I never want it to come back saying that I wrote in their name.

To that one team lead: Seriously, you condescending twat? It was your day off today...thank god I didn't have to work with you for once...and you decided to come in and shop. Fine, but you also decided to tell me what I should be doing, instead of what I was doing to actually get work done. Screw you, I had the LOD come and ream me out after guests complained to her that I wasn't helping them, and of course she didn't listen when I explained, since you seem to do nothing but kiss her ass when you actually *are* working...

Sounds like that TL was "leading" off the clock!

Sounds like that TL was "leading" off the clock!
QFT.
Sounds like a visit to your ETL-HR is in order.

To that one seasonal TM: if you moved any slower, you could grow moss on your body. I could get so much more done if I didn't have to constantly hold your hand and make sure the pulls get done that you should be able to do if you just MOVED.

To that one logistics ETL: Hang in there; January's almost here!

To essentially every non-front TM today-thank you for all the help today in electronics. It was very chaotic, but the help made it manageable, even though getting the ad up took close to six hours.

The LOD *was* the ETL-HR :( The HR person that likes me wasn't there yesterday
Wow. Just.....wow.
Is there an ETL you can talk to? It's bad enough that the ETL-HR has let their judgment get clouded but working (or ordering someone) off-clock would get the TL a final at my store.

The LOD *was* the ETL-HR :( The HR person that likes me wasn't there yesterday

I'd write down a VERY detailed report about hwat happened and go to your STL. If that's a no go/you don't feel comfortable, call the integrity hotline.

It's a no go at my store :( I don't trust any of the leads enough to ask for help. Is the integrity hotline actually anonymous? Still got my doubts about that.

If I remember correctly, your call is recorded & you're dealing with a third party (outside spot). It will probably go through some level at district but the call may be played for your leadership. I knew someone who had an outsider doing the call & they answered questions via written notes.

To that ETL....your last night with our store before you transferred was supposed to be tonight. You were supposed to close with the LOD. But instead, you left at 4pm saying it was your last day with us, so you could do that. We were busy as anything, and the schedule was poorly done for the day. You left the SrTL high and dry. Way to stay classy. Shall we take bets on how long you last at your new store before people see through your crap? Good riddance.

On Sunday (today depending on what time zone you're in), this gstl calls for a softlines tm to come for back up. I say "I'm coming." She then repeats herself and lists the entire softlines team (including me, and the tm who'd been on register for 45 minutes). I responded "I already said I was coming." Then, on my way back, I tell her that she needs to pause if she wants to hear responses on the walkie and that it makes no sense for her to get angry for not hearing one when she doesn't stfu (in kinder words, of course). And this chick does her stupid fake sarcastic laugh and says "oh that's right! if it's busy I'm gonna call everyone!" And just. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I hate her. I don't think I've ever truly hated anyone in life, but I hate this woman. Immensely.

To that gstl, I'm never responding to you until you call my name, and when you do, every single time, I'm gonna say that I already said I was coming. Even if I didn't, because you wouldn't know anyway because you don't understand how walkies work. I'm also not asking anyone if they want a redcard if you're working. You're the one person I'd be okay with losing this job over. My anger management skills have been immaculate thus far, but you take me to such a place that I'm sure my time at Target will end with you being cussed smooth the f out.

It's a no go at my store :( I don't trust any of the leads enough to ask for help. Is the integrity hotline actually anonymous? Still got my doubts about that.

it is anonymous...I promise. I have called on multiple occasions(man, that makes me sound like a snitch but I promise I went through channels) I have remained anonymous on one and never did I get called in to the office...I don't think they ever figured out who it was. You will speak to a living being who has to fill a specific form out but is not a spot worker. At the end they will give you a case # and you can at any time call and get an update. One of the questions they ask is if you took it to a leader....you can say it involved the leader you would have gone to and you believe that because of the nature of the incident you couldn't take it to the store leadership.

Your STL and DTL will get copies of the report, not a recording (some voices are easy to recognize), within a week, I believe it is. Or at least the DTL does. On one of the occasions I told my name I was in the STL office the next shift I worked, about 3 days later. Never was called in for the others, anonymous or not. I think, depending on your store/district you will get varying results.

Thanks for the info, babytrees. Definitely was worried about my STL and DTL getting a recording of the call. I might have to do that, if that lead keeps going on like that.

to that one team lead....I am not sure who keeps pissing on your cheerios but stop taking it out on me. Took me until these last few shifts to realize you are trying to set me up so that you can write me up. Too bad for you that I do my job well enough that there is never going to be a performance issue (just try it and I will have plenty of evidence that performance is not the issue) and I am good at being congenial and not insubordinate (to your face). It also doesn't help when you do your crap in front of witnesses.

To that one seasonal team member, I think I found a gif that perfectly describes your attitude at work.

Me:
"Can you help me with a spill?"
"Can you please grab that phone call? You're right next to the phone."
"Do you want to cover electronics while the TM goes on lunch?"

Her:
z5SQNUo.gif

I don't think they're going to keep her.

To the ETL LOG- Seriously. So many of us are sick of your shit. You expect me to do all my normal PA stuff and push about half a truck left from Saturday? On a busy day during holiday season when I had auto-fills coming out my ears this morning? Even better was my CTL coming in shopping & asking how much of the leftovers your team got done. When I said no, they were not happy. Get yo crap together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back