To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the GSA today.... thanks for vocalizing what I feel. It is nice to know someone else gets it/sees it when they don't even work in that center. Makes me feel normal....

To that one team member, you're really a nice person and I know how bossy you can get. But sly digs on how "lazy" I am when we rarely ever work together is not appreciated. I'm only tolerating those digs because you leave this week and I won't have to deal with you any further. But really, I'll make sure to throw a party over the fact you're gone.

Was I not and the guy in electronics not informed of the "Lets All Call Off Today" event? Sure was fun touching everything up tonight with a skeleton crew, thanks guys.

it was call out weekend at my store....and it wasn't even a pay weekend. It was okay today no guests in the store but yesterday was awful

Last edited:
THanks for having our one big screw-up today be on your watch last week. Nice to hear the one in charge admit that you screwed up too.

Thankfully the customer was "ok" once we got it all resolved, but ye gads....

To that one GSA...I've tried to give you tips and pointers...but you won't listen. That's fine...it really doesn't affect me at all if you take my suggestion or not. In fact, it actually makes for a more amusing time if you are GSA and I'm guest service...because I can do my thing, and listen to the fall out for when you do your thing.

But just so you know, sending all your cashiers on break/lunch at the same time and then getting on the walkie and telling the LOD that you need someone to come up and cashier is NOT going to win you any friends.

To that one GSA...I've tried to give you tips and pointers...but you won't listen. That's fine...it really doesn't affect me at all if you take my suggestion or not. In fact, it actually makes for a more amusing time if you are GSA and I'm guest service...because I can do my thing, and listen to the fall out for when you do your thing.

But just so you know, sending all your cashiers on break/lunch at the same time and then getting on the walkie and telling the LOD that you need someone to come up and cashier is NOT going to win you any friends.

Out of curiosity, are you a fellow GSA or GSTL? I had assumed GSTL, but never seen a GSTL working service desk with a GSA acting as a GSTL in the store I work at.

Evidently people call in all the time. I'm such a sucker for always showing up.

I've done it twice, well, four times really - in seven months.

Twice in a row, two different occasions, first two I was legitimately sick, second two, ehh, I was sorta sick of work, that count?

Dear TM's who are leaving for the day, turn your friggen walkie OFF before you put it in the charger. And when you do put it in the charger, make sure the LIGHT turns RED to signify that it is indeed charging, as opposed to not charging because you put it in crooked/backwards.

Oh Lord YES YES YES!!! That and could you put the batteries in properly to recharge? It's real simple... just match up the ends with the connectors. And to that one person who keeps sticking their PDA into an LPDA slot to recharge... um, that won't work....EVER! lol

Was I not and the guy in electronics not informed of the "Lets All Call Off Today" event? Sure was fun touching everything up tonight with a skeleton crew, thanks guys.

it was call out weekend at my store....and it wasn't even a pay weekend. It was okay today no guests in the store but yesterday was awful

The fun stuff is when they start cutting hours and ask someone to stay home only to have someone else call off right behind that person. Like shooting yourself in the foot. ><

They could be:
a) working on furthering your development for GSTL
b) maintaining their day-to-day knowledge of service desk/return policy
c) playing with all the stray as it comes in, plastering stickers all over everything
d) hiding from leadership
e) all of the above
f) none of the above

To that one team member in SL last night who busted her way through three and a half zones on her own.... wow. Majorly impressed. Originally the team in general wasn't sure about you but I am so glad that you've turned it around as well as their opinion of you. Appreciate you so much. You're leadership on the floor was just what we needed and your "go getter" attitude kept us all motivated. You rock!

To that other team member who has a higher paying job elsewhere but continues to work at Target for the social aspect.... Well, I'm getting dang tired of hearing the SL-ERT complain about you. The way they put it you really are just here for the social aspect. I've a list of six people now who've made a point to come to me and tell me how "high and mighty" and lazy you are. Too bad the higher ups think you're all that. I've talked to both TLs about you but am about to jump over and speak to the ETL.

Dear TM's who are leaving for the day, turn your friggen walkie OFF before you put it in the charger. And when you do put it in the charger, make sure the LIGHT turns RED to signify that it is indeed charging, as opposed to not charging because you put it in crooked/backwards.

Oh Lord YES YES YES!!! That and could you put the batteries in properly to recharge? It's real simple... just match up the ends with the connectors. And to that one person who keeps sticking their PDA into an LPDA slot to recharge... um, that won't work....EVER! lol

We... don't put our own stuff on chargers. We put it on the desk at TSC and whoever's behind it puts all the stuff away. On the rare occasion that there's no closing tsc person, an etl will do it before they go. The door to get behind the desk is always locked and most of the equipment is in a filing cabinet that locks. It's all secure and such like they don't trust us.

To that non-SL team member who was convinced we once had the giraffe teether from that french company, thaaanks. That guest was convinced I was a lying idiot when I told her we definitely didn't have it. Annd, we've never had it in-store the whole time I've worked here. It started gaining popularity in the states years before I worked here, so it's possible target had it in-stores way back when, maybe? But, it's an online only item, now. Use dat pda next time.

To the 2 closing TLs last night. Thank you for all your help when my area went to hell.

To the closing ETL- you are no help at all. Ever. So many of us want you gone.

We... don't put our own stuff on chargers. We put it on the desk at TSC and whoever's behind it puts all the stuff away. On the rare occasion that there's no closing tsc person, an etl will do it before they go. The door to get behind the desk is always locked and most of the equipment is in a filing cabinet that locks. It's all secure and such like they don't trust us.

At my store the door has a lock and all the equipment is in a locking cabinet, and nobody locks any of it. Even has a big sign on the door that says 'keep locked at all times.' Still not locked, ever.

We have 1 walkie charger bar and the PDA/LPDA chargers in an open area at TSC, however the actual PDA/LPDA chargers and the other...4-5 walkie charger bars are kept in the vestibule to the cash office, which requires a code or key to enter. Pain in the butt sometimes to drag someone over to unlock it, thankfully if you come in later the desk at TSC is usually used as a trading post for equipment.

To that cashier: Do NOT wait until you have a line 2 dozen people deep to hit the additional assistance button. This happened twice today. A concerned guest informed me of the long line and I had to walk up, get on, and hit the button myself. Second time I was taking up reshop to find the same thing. We had a call off, and you not hitting a simple button didn't make things any easier. Also, not only did you refuse to stay over for an extra hour or two, but you actually tried to leave early? Really???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back