To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for laugh. Just wish you could see her face when she realises how hard it really is!

To the one "temporary" Pharmacy "TM" we have working: thank god you are only "temporary" and VERY part-time or I'd have to kill you. You are either the most illiterate, lazy, or simply STUPID person I think I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of working with. Because of your incompetence, it's making ALL of our jobs twice as hard. If we have to show you the simplest task 3 times in <4 hours (and even wrote down the steps since we have shown this person how to do this MULTIPLE times EVERY time they have worked: 1)type in Rx# 2)<ENTER> etc), there's no way in hell you're EVER going to make it in the pharmacy field! :dash2:

To that one team member....YOU joined the army? They don't come any more immature than you, so I don't see this ending well. Especially when I asked you why and your response was, "to lose weight." Honey, the military is not a weight loss program. But if it gets you out of our store, that's fine with me.

1284697709.jpg

and just so I'm not specifically targeting the Army:

ba7c5bbed2f8d122574cd6f043090290.jpg

Dear HR Team Member:

You can eat the fattest part of my ass. Waiting for the time when I can clock in, and changing the channel on my walkie-talkie so I can hear a conversation between a team member in a Top 10 Shortage area and the LOD is not working off the clock. It is press two buttons on a walkie and using my ears. If this is what you think of as work, you need to not be involved in the human resources department because your definition of the word resource requires massive revision. Secondly, your email on this matter to my supervisor is easily the most High School-ish thing I've read in ages. I can't even form my rage into sentences.

The work-life balance exists to protect ME the employee. This is so you can't tell me to work out reshop while I'm clocked out on my meal. This is so you can't compel my be force or fear to work late on Christmas Eve. If I decide of my own free will to prepare myself with knowledge or communication to my peers (WITH WHOM I DONT HAVE SHIT ELSE LEFT TO TALK ABOUT), that's just fucking fine with me. I don't see a problem with that. It doesn't make me feel like I have lost a sense of self to my work place, BECAUSE IM A FUCKING ADULT.

Jesus Christ, go back to FIFO-ing the break room refrigerators or nagging people about their missed punches.

It's not that target is trying to protect you when they say work life balance. Don't be naïve enough to think that. Target is protecting their own ass when they say that. Target doesn't want you doing anything target related off the clock because they don't want a lawsuit. Using the walkie when not clocked to be able to hear about a work situation/issue could definitely be considered working off the clock.

Reading email, checking out equipment/keys, putting papers away - all while off the clock........all these got a TL at my store put on final. He was told that he 'jeopardized leadership' through his actions.

To the STL that got me canned, I'm so glad to hear you're moving up to HR in corporate.
You'll fit right in at Spot.
There is a part of me that knew this about you all along.

.....and Karma (the bitch) is slipping into her red stilettos as we speak....:spiteful:

.....and Karma (the bitch) is slipping into her red stilettos as we speak....:spiteful:

But why is it that people have to first move into positions where they can first do the most harm?

Truth. We had an ETL promoted to STL last month. We all hated her, and were happy to see her go. It just sucked that it had to be on to a position where she would be hurting others even more. (Though a bit of karma has already caught up to her).

Dear HR Team Member:

You can eat the fattest part of my ass. Waiting for the time when I can clock in, and changing the channel on my walkie-talkie so I can hear a conversation between a team member in a Top 10 Shortage area and the LOD is not working off the clock. It is press two buttons on a walkie and using my ears. If this is what you think of as work, you need to not be involved in the human resources department because your definition of the word resource requires massive revision. Secondly, your email on this matter to my supervisor is easily the most High School-ish thing I've read in ages. I can't even form my rage into sentences.

The work-life balance exists to protect ME the employee. This is so you can't tell me to work out reshop while I'm clocked out on my meal. This is so you can't compel my be force or fear to work late on Christmas Eve. If I decide of my own free will to prepare myself with knowledge or communication to my peers (WITH WHOM I DONT HAVE SHIT ELSE LEFT TO TALK ABOUT), that's just fucking fine with me. I don't see a problem with that. It doesn't make me feel like I have lost a sense of self to my work place, BECAUSE IM A FUCKING ADULT.

Jesus Christ, go back to FIFO-ing the break room refrigerators or nagging people about their missed punches.

Getting equipment off the clock is, well working off the clock, which is not allowed.

To the one SL TM, I know you want to get reshop done and that's no big deal. Everything has died down to the point where we can zone fairly quickly. But to constantly push it in my face and try to make reshop the main focus is really starting to get on my nerves a little. Morning team usually does reshop, closing team does zoning after 6. Maybe my outlook is a little flawed because I do believe in zoning and putting up reshop at the same time if it doesn't slow you down. But you can't expect me to zone a whole section and put out reshop in the 2 hours I was put in softlines. It's getting really annoying to work with you and I hope I never get to anymore.

Oh, and it's also really annoying you ask the other TMs to put out your own reshop and to zone your tables when we have our own reshop and tables to get done too. Maybe you should try doing your job a little.

To my CTL: Once again, thank you for taking the time to do the little things. Yes I asked a dumb question on if I could flex out new stuff, but you were really happy that I took that initiative, and made sure to thank and recognize me. Those things are what make doing a project like that worthwhile.
To the one HL TL: It was awesome that you also noticed my effort & said you liked my initiative & drive for tackling something like that.
Thanks to both of you, you helped my day be a calm, smooth one.

To my fellow PA who closed yesterday: I was so happy to be able to leave you with what was hopefully an easy night. I love working with you and being able to help you out. After leaving you with some messes lately, I was glad to be able to put a smile on your face with telling you all that was left was the usual stuff and that I had gotten random extra work done so you had a nice area to work with.

to that one seasonal who cried her way on to a permanent position as a cashier (thankfully not softlines, you all know her as Eeyore)-we all need the hours but you potentially took hours away from a softlines team member by hording the swap shift board.
There is also a reason you stopped being approved for any shift swaps that weren't cashier shifts....you suck on the floor and you are an Eeyore.

to the ETL HR....yup, we can tell you are back you've truly screwed the pooch...you have been here for all of the Eeyore drama and you STILL approved the swap because she's trained in the area? You are an idjut...for this and so many other reasons.

to all the team leads in my store that work over schedule and always need to cut hours on saturday... screw you.

To the hardlines TM: You're a friend of mine, but I wish you'd quit or get fired already. I get it, you work at Cricket because Target doesn't give enough hours. In that case, please quit working at Target. You constantly call out now, and it's really annoying. Those hours are lost, and they could have gone to someone else's schedule. Thanks a lot.

To that one TL: Sunday morning it was quiet for a few hours when I opened Electronics thanks for the signing task :) It does help pass the time until the first morning wave of guests come

To that one TM: I had no issue checking to see if we had an item on the floor that the guest wanted. But you even knew it was clearance and wanted me to hold it? You know better than that. No holding clearance!!

To several of the GSA's: Stop acting like you're better than the rest of us. You only have authority at the front end. That's it. If I'm not on HL, do NOT tell me to take reshop. If a TL or ETL wants me to jump in & help, I will do it. But you are not above me.
Seriously the GSA's they trained for the holidays (and kept most of them as GSA) are snotty & think they control everything. I'm sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back