To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that "TM" today.... no, I do not know why your redcard was declined and said to call them. And no, you cannot have your employee discount if you use your regular debit card. You should know that.

Thanks for the food that had to get tossed because you wouldn't pay the extra $1.

(I don't think she was the TM - spouse maybe? Should have asked for ID to further tick her off)

To the TM who tried to use her discount at SB: Yeh, your card doesn't work any more & we all know you got termed but we weren't bringing it up so you wouldn't be humiliated; but you had to push it anyway & wound up looking like a fool.
And yeh, we were talking about you after you walked away.

Awwww you poor thing. You're by yourself in the backroom and the amount of task you have is frustrating? Now you know how WE feel when you decide to call off and no show constantly. We deal with it and so can you.

To my CTL: once again, you rock. You continue to show that you support and stand behind your PA's and it means a lot. I never mind coming in and working my ass off for you because I know you appreciate the work we do.
To the new HL TM: I hope you improve quickly because I was not at all impressed with your effort today. Slower than a snail zoning and I did 3 carts of reshop that were about a quarter full in the time it took you to do one that was about the same. Come on dude.

To the presentation TL: Everybody knows you're lazy. Nobody knew how bad it was. You do nothing for most of your shift then run around trying to do everything you SHOULD have been doing.

You stayed two hours late today, and I've noticed this happens fairly often. The TM who mentioned this to me said you get a bunch of overtime.

How are you not fired yet.

To the presentation TL: Everybody knows you're lazy. Nobody knew how bad it was. You do nothing for most of your shift then run around trying to do everything you SHOULD have been doing.

You stayed two hours late today, and I've noticed this happens fairly often. The TM who mentioned this to me said you get a bunch of overtime.

How are you not fired yet.

ohhhh....we have one of those who was told in no uncertain terms she would not be coming in the next day to do her work as that would put her (once again) into overtime. Blew her right out of the water.

To the team member that walks around the entire backroom and paces as a way to get out of working pulls and zoning the salesfloor. What is the deal? I mean seriously, you come through the receiving doors by the line from the salesfloor area in seasonal, go to the restroom in the backroom, then instead of going back to grocery(the area you work in), you walk past the balers, the grocery side of the stockroom, and then go out the doors by the bakery back to grocery. What is up with that? Are you that lazy that you would rather walk around than to go back onto the salesfloor and zone grocery?

To those market TMs I hounded about putting out that apple fritter bread, I'm sorry... and also super thankful. That bread is... I don't have the words right now to describe how much I love it. My breakfast sandwich yesterday morning was absolute perfection (salty and sweet together!? yes.) and I'm sure the french toast this morning afternoon will be as well.

To the presentation team...it's probably a good thing you don't speak much English, because a lot of people were laughing at you behind your backs today (except for your TL and LOD who wanted to strangle you)...but seriously....you're doing a reset...you decide to take your break. So instead putting the product in the cooler (cheese, sour cream, etc), you leave it on the floor, for your TL to find and for me to have to QMOS. Not your finest hour.

to the srTL....good luck with that decision with eeyore....guess I will find out tomorrow which way you went. I really hate to think that we have to punish a good worker because eeyore is, well, eeyore.

To the market TL: Look, I know you hired the two or three PAs so you could avoid doing work, but the least you could do is make sure the PFresh order is placed.

We have absolutely no fruit in the store. Not too much milk either.

I... can't stop picturing Eeyore in red and khaki moping around the store now. It's hilarious, because I'm picturing the character, but it'd probably suck to work with an Eeyore type.

honestly Eeyore is probably too happy for this one....and she is a helicopter parent for her son that works in the store.double whammy

I... can't stop picturing Eeyore in red and khaki moping around the store now. It's hilarious, because I'm picturing the character, but it'd probably suck to work with an Eeyore type.

honestly Eeyore is probably too happy for this one....and she is a helicopter parent for her son that works in the store.double whammy

We have a pharmacy guest that we call Eeyore and it's the PERFECT name for him....has the same "woe is me" voice, talks and walks slow, even has the droopy eyes!

ttotm: You should not be in soft lines. you can not just skim. everybody can clearly see the table you just "folded" look like crap. i had to go back over you zones and red do it. not touch it up a little bit REDO it. stop talking and just do the zone right.

To anybody who does any sort of push in my store: You cannot flex the brand name stuff over the Target Brand stuff. I repeat, you cannot flex the brand name stuff over the Target Brand stuff.

SO STOP DOING THAT.

Also: To the hardlines TL who told me the best method for explaining why we can't give a price when doing a price check. Thank you, that's actually a really good excuse.

The method I'm going to start using is to look at the aisle. If it's a wreck and many things are out of place, then yes, they get the price. If it's one thing out of place and the rest of it looks fine, then they don't get the price.

Last edited:
ttotm: You should not be in soft lines. you can not just skim. everybody can clearly see the table you just "folded" look like crap. i had to go back over you zones and red do it. not touch it up a little bit REDO it. stop talking and just do the zone right.

Give that tm, a folding board.

To that one TL: thanks for helping me set a few endcaps today. You're helping me crawl out from the hole I've found my department in.

To the HQ merchandising teams: Having every food endcap reset just three weeks after setting them is a stupid thing to do this time of the year when there are no hours. I literally got them all set and then saw the new salesplanners in OLP due two weeks out. Now I'm super behind again.

To my ETL-HL: I know POG has had their hours slashed. When I asked what the plan was to get them caught up, you should have more of an answer than "I dunno man...they keep getting their hours cut." YOU are paid to be a strategic leader. Try partnering with your fellow ETLs and your TLs to come up with some sort of strategy to get the workload done. I'm willing to help, but when you don't have a plan, I don't know how I can help out. There are three weeks worth of revisions still not done and several pogs that haven't been set going all the way back to 12/29. This is clogging up the stockroom, making the sales floor look empty, and making us lose sales. The workload is seriously snowballing its way down the hill and it's about to crash right into you...and so close to your review time too. God, your 18 months cannot be up soon enough.

To that one TL: thanks for helping me set a few endcaps today. You're helping me crawl out from the hole I've found my department in.

To the HQ merchandising teams: Having every food endcap reset just three weeks after setting them is a stupid thing to do this time of the year when there are no hours. I literally got them all set and then saw the new salesplanners in OLP due two weeks out. Now I'm super behind again.

To my ETL-HL: I know POG has had their hours slashed. When I asked what the plan was to get them caught up, you should have more of an answer than "I dunno man...they keep getting their hours cut." YOU are paid to be a strategic leader. Try partnering with your fellow ETLs and your TLs to come up with some sort of strategy to get the workload done. I'm willing to help, but when you don't have a plan, I don't know how I can help out. There are three weeks worth of revisions still not done and several pogs that haven't been set going all the way back to 12/29. This is clogging up the stockroom, making the sales floor look empty, and making us lose sales. The workload is seriously snowballing its way down the hill and it's about to crash right into you...and so close to your review time too. God, your 18 months cannot be up soon enough.

My ctl had the same issue, no hours for the new sp's this week.they respond was, don't get on my case about the scroe, this week. I told my stl in advance. So don't blame me!

Last edited:
To those team member(s).. we all have our own share of problems outside of work and we are entitled to our own emotions.. but can you keep all that at home? Unwarranted attitude is unnecessary.

And to that one team member on her phone when she was backing out of the parking lot and almost hit my car, get the hell off your phone.

to that one TL...not sure how you have so many SrTL's and ETL's who will come over just to chat with you and "help" you with your zoning and VA's. Even less sure how you all can't finish these things when you are all "working" any of those things. Must be some pheromone you are throwing off but obviously I am not affected by it. The problem is you are officially my superior and you obviously don't like me.

To that one TM: I don't know when that stick appeared up your ass but you need to get it out or just stay the hell away from me. I am tired of hearing your endless bitching about helping out in other areas. Suck it up and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back