To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my etl, thanks for 12 and 9 hours for two weeks. That might cover my insurance. Hope I don't get too hungry.

To who ever always leaves their breadstick boxes in the break room your mother doesn't live here pick up after yourself!

Logistics etl for the love of god do some actual work! Don't call someone over the walkie to come across the store and pick up three things. You literally could have done it yourself. And make your team do their job!

HA. Breadstick boxes? That's it?

To whoever leaves paper plates, wrappers, bottles, napkins on the table in the breakroom, please pick it up.

If something makes a mess in the microwave, clean it up you lazy overnight crew people.
There's usually other stuff from time to time but its breadstick boxes 95% of the time. Once I found a can of chili on the table empty with a spoon in it. They must have eaten it cold :p

To that one ETL I just had the pleasure of dealing with.
AHSUKHFREUHER FUCKING POO ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I have never dealt with such an idiot.

So I purchased a $550 electronic item, I got home and realized the seal was broken.
I immediately went back to store, since there is no way I'm keeping a returned/opened item.
I went to guest service and spoke with the TM, who then called his LOD.
I told the LOD my situation and he immediately called AP (who weren't there anymore)
he then reclaimed that it was "Impossible, there is no way this would be out on the floor.
I can't do anything for you, sorry. There is no way we sold you this" He offered me a new one, but they were out of stock.
So he said, he couldn't do anything and walked away.

To those TMs who were listening to the situation and then proceeded to do the return, despite the ETL saying "no"
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!
You guys are awesome, thank you so much! I really hope you guys don't get in trouble.

I never thought I would be on the opposite side of the guest service counter, arguing with "the manager".

To my etl, thanks for 12 and 9 hours for two weeks. That might cover my insurance. Hope I don't get too hungry.

To who ever always leaves their breadstick boxes in the break room your mother doesn't live here pick up after yourself!

Logistics etl for the love of god do some actual work! Don't call someone over the walkie to come across the store and pick up three things. You literally could have done it yourself. And make your team do their job!

To whoever leaves paper plates, wrappers, bottles, napkins on the table in the breakroom, please pick it up.

If something makes a mess in the microwave, clean it up you lazy overnight crew people.
There's usually other stuff from time to time but its breadstick boxes 95% of the time. Once I found a can of chili on the table empty with a spoon in it. They must have eaten it cold :p

I like it when the TSC staff clean out the fridge, tossing items with no name or date Then the TM's moan and groan if their Target Cafe paper cup was tossed. Iv'e tossed things from the fridge that were over 30 days expired, only to hear someone ask what happened to their stuff the next week.

I'd hate to see the cleanliness of some of these peoples' homes.

I like it when the TSC staff clean out the fridge, tossing items with no name or date Then the TM's moan and groan if their Target Cafe paper cup was tossed. Iv'e tossed things from the fridge that were over 30 days expired, only to hear someone ask what happened to their stuff the next week.

I'd hate to see the cleanliness of some of these peoples' homes.
Oh god our one lady goes ballistic! About 3 weeks ago she couldn't fit her lunch box in there and it was over. She pulled the trash can over and tossed almost everything and then printed that everything had to be out by the following day on neon paper and stuck them everywhere.

Last edited:
weekend from h e double hockey sticks...
to the closing LOD and STL last night....what was going on in that peon of a brain of yours? Having the closers on the busiest day of the year so far focus on reshop and pushing CAF's.....then you get huffy at me when I show the stuff what is on the floor in infants....4 hours to do all the reshop, cover the fr's lunch, help guests and I got a decent zone in 2 out of 3 areas...oh and I was making sure the other areas were getting some attention.

to said FRO....you are a nice enough person but you are going to get into huge trouble with the way you leave the fitting room at the end of the night.

Oh were the openers mad this morning!! (rightfully so...if you ask me)

I have harped on this before....I am sick and tired of people getting vibe cards for doing their jobs!! There were so many up there tonight (pretty sure partly for show for the visit) just for thanks for doing your job.

To that one TL: Please learn to do your job. If something should be done BEFORE Friday, don't leave it for someone to do Friday morning. And then when it doesn't get done, don't just say hey part of this still needs finished without saying what has & hasn't been done. And it also doesn't help when YOU don't do the job properly either.

To whomever has been pulling stuff from the backroom without the use of SUBT. STOP!!!! You are screwing with the system.

I tell tm's about here....but I also tell them to don't tell me if they join and if they figure out who I am to not take my posts to heart...it is a place to vent.

To the SB/FA TL who was working tonight for inventory....you seriously spent your entire time on the floor and in your area with your earbuds on. I was fairly certain that was a no-no for everyone when the store is open. Way to keep it classy.

To that one team member;
Must be nice that you are an executive and don't even work a 40 week. I have 7 hour days, and you come in after me, and leave before me most of the time. But since the store team leader does the same thing, guess it's just fine.
I don't see how they can coach anyone for attendance. Such hypocrisy.

ttotm....don't begrudge me talking about having to take another shift this week because of a 16 hour schedule next week (I've added 9 hours off the swap board....I think I am going to call it good). You have called out, been late, been late enough for them to tell you to just stay home.....all of your last month's worth of shifts. Just quit already and leave me alone.

ttotm and tl who were shown the door and maybe even a jail cell....you were both long timers and guess you didn't have everybody snowed now did you?

ttotm who, after being in a car accident on the way to work, was only a little bit late. Mad props!!! You were/are the best seasonal hire we've had in the time I've been there. And I'm not just saying that because of the opinion you formed all on your own about Miss Cushy Pants.

to the ETL who sent above tm home.....gotta say you are becoming one of the few ETL's I've liked in my tenure. Of course, for the last 5 shifts we've had the same schedule so I have gotten to know you better. I am really curious how you are going to handle the guest situation with one of our GSTL's (the one "I" says "too much noise" for). Said GSTL is a pain in the ass and none of us can figure out how she even made it past her 90 days.

in another thread I mentioned I hated being called "operator" instead of babytrees over the walkie....to those team members who call me by name...thank you. None of the FRO sound the same.....believe me I've heard all of us on the walkie.

ttotm mentioned in above post....this is the first I've worked with you in a while....don't ever want to do it again. You actually worked for maybe a half hour/fourty five minutes of your shift. Not good when you are the only one on the floor at all.

To that flow TM. You're an idiot. You literally ran up to guest service with a pack of leaking market pantry water (because your blade sliced the entire side open) with water dripping all over your clothes and all over the floor. You also proceeded to SLAM it down on the counter so that the sliced bottles actually popped and spit water out all over the desk, which leaked through cracks and holes in the counter down to the nooks and crannies below. Question for you. Why didn't you contain the leaking water bottles on the spot with a spill station bag first, and bring the still dripping (yet contained) package up.

to the backroom team.....you and I are playing the shoe tug of war....I zone to planogram and send shoes for backstock every shift, I come in the next time and the same shoes are back on the shelf...plus some. I have told all LOD's/ETL's I am sending shoes back for backstock and to look and see how the shoes that are done (I have about 1 and a half aisles left). I am a stubborn old mule and will win this war because what I am doing is proper and hits on one of the STL and others pet peeves. This means you also ETL backroom....you may be so far up the STL's ass but when it comes to shoes he will come down on my side in the end, I believe.

but if it's so ugly and overstocked that the guests can't find what they want they won't buy. Plus, if it wouldn't be overpushed to start there wouldn't be messed up counts/as much backstock

to the backroom team.....you and I are playing the shoe tug of war....I zone to planogram and send shoes for backstock every shift, I come in the next time and the same shoes are back on the shelf...plus some. I have told all LOD's/ETL's I am sending shoes back for backstock and to look and see how the shoes that are done (I have about 1 and a half aisles left). I am a stubborn old mule and will win this war because what I am doing is proper and hits on one of the STL and others pet peeves. This means you also ETL backroom....you may be so far up the STL's ass but when it comes to shoes he will come down on my side in the end, I believe.

One of the things I do when zoning toys is to do the zone first, and write down the DPCIs of the items that were majorly over-pushed, like the loads of extra Nerf guns we had. After my zone is done, I do my backstock, THEN I shoot researches for those DPCIs. Tends to keep the extra stuff off the floor for a few days at least.

To that TL that everybody loves ,because he is genuinely a nice guy ,I simply love this TL , he works ! And he knows how to joke around,and be a good sport ! .but this time I got him,....again....!!!

Me : TL ,location?
TL : I am in panties
Me : really? What color?

The last time ,he handed me a box of tampons and asked : where do those go?
Me : well,if you don't know by now,we might need to have a little talk ...

TTOTM

You took my PDA from my cart while I was on break. That's fine. I understand it wasn't being used at the time. But now I'm back from my break. I asked for my PDA back nicely and, though you acknowledged that you know it was mine, you refused to give it back unless I could find another one for you. That's not how this works. You find your own PDA. What the hell is wrong with you? Maybe next time I'll just take $5 from your wallet and when you ask for it back I'll tell you that you weren't using it at the time. But I won't be giving it back until you find me more money.

One of the things I do when zoning toys is to do the zone first, and write down the DPCIs of the items that were majorly over-pushed, like the loads of extra Nerf guns we had. After my zone is done, I do my backstock, THEN I shoot researches for those DPCIs. Tends to keep the extra stuff off the floor for a few days at least.

Overstock usually comes back out in the CAF pulls because the accumulator values for the overstocked items is positive. Backroom should know if it's full on the salesfloor and then reset the accumulator on those items while backstocking

To that one EM who is sulk personified: you got butt-hurt when you were chatting with a friend & got called out by a TL because your co-worker was getting slammed not 5 ft away. You came whining over trying to make it somebody else's fault.
Too bad, so sad. Not buying it.

Overstock usually comes back out in the CAF pulls because the accumulator values for the overstocked items is positive. Backroom should know if it's full on the salesfloor and then reset the accumulator on those items while backstocking

This. Backroom should SUBT9999 the overstocked items so they don't keep coming out in the CAFs.

This. Backroom should SUBT9999 the overstocked items so they don't keep coming out in the CAFs.

I WOULD do that, but most of my store's backroom team doesn't care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back